AIC Management Trainee Crash Course
Agriculture Insurance Company or AIC is one of the largest Crop Insurance Companies in the non-life Insurance Sector in India, which specializes in providing crop insurance cover to the Indian farmers. Furthermore, AIC also conducts regular recruitment drives to recruit eligible candidates in various posts, one of them being the Generalist discipline. Therefore, the AIC exam is a golden opportunity for candidates seeking a career in the Insurance sector.
For this purpose, ixamBee has launched the AIC Generalist Management Trainee Crash Course to assist you with the AIC Generalist Management Trainee exam preparation. The study material of this AIC MT Crash Course has been designed by our experts who themselves have experience of taking competitive exams. Thus, the AIC Generalist Management Trainee Crash Course will help you prepare for the Generalist stream subjects in a holistic manner.
AIC Management Trainee Crash Course Consists of:
- 500+ Video Lessons covering the entire AIC Generalist Management Trainee exam syllabus.
- You get 5 Video Lessons for Descriptive English
- 320+ Study notes in PDF format especially for easy learning and quick revision. 20 Study Notes of 320, are meant only for Descriptive English.
- 11000+ Practice Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 10+ Full-length practice tests for AIC Generalist MT exam.
- You get mock tests for Descriptive English which will be evaluated by experts.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept-clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- The AIC management trainee for the Generalist discipline also includes guidance for the Interview Round.
- It provides the comfort and ease of studying at your pace and time.
AIC Management Trainee Crash Course Features:
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live Sessions with Faculty for Doubt Clarification
- Descriptive English Mock Test evaluation by Experts. Get tips and detailed feedback from Experts
- Interview Guidance by Experts
- The course is dynamic in nature.
Why Choose ixamBee’s AIC Management Trainee Crash Course?
- For a better understanding of the subject and the syllabus, you can watch short but informative videos.
- After each video session, there are concept-clarifying questions to help you review what you learned and gauge your progress.
- Full-Length Mock Tests are offered as ample practice questions. After every video lesson, chapter test, assignment, and section test are Concept Clarifying Questions.
- Classes for clarification with program mentors and subject experts.
- At each level of the preparation, experts will offer advice, suggestions, and preparation techniques.
- The ixamBee learning experience (iLX) is as unique as can be. You can take a demo before you decide to enroll in our coaching program.
How do I enroll for the AIC Management Trainee Crash Course on ixamBee?
- Visit our website at https://www.ixambee.com/.
- From the menu bar, find the “Online Course” tab.
- Click on it for the drop-down menu to appear.
- From the left-hand column, go to the “Insurance” tab.
- Now, select AIC Management Trainee Crash Course from the options available.
- The AIC Management Trainee Crash Course page will appear.
- On the right-hand side, there will be an option to “Buy Now”. You can also take a demo course before you buy.
- When you click on “Buy Now” you will be redirected to a log-in/sign-in page.
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will be shown various buying options.
- Select the package you want to purchase and then continue to “Proceed to Payment”.
- You can then finally make your online payment and purchase the AIC Management Trainee Crash Course
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Short Cut Tricks
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Introduction to Computers
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing