Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Agriculture Management Trainee Online Course
The AIC Agriculture management trainee online course offered by ixamBee will help you ace the exam. Our AIC study material for Agriculture AO is curated by a team of specialists who have been either through the process or coaching lakhs of students to get that coveted job. Getting the right study material is one thing, preparing for the exam right is completely another. The AIC Management Trainee course in Agriculture discipline prepares you thoroughly for the Agriculture subjects along with Descriptive English.
AIC Agriculture AO Online Coaching contains:
- 500 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of the AIC Agriculture management trainee exam.
- 150 Videos of 500 are dedicated only to Agriculture subjects.
- You get 15 Video Lessons of 500, for Descriptive English
- 320+ Study notes in PDF format especially for easy learning and quick revision. 20 Study Notes of 320, are meant only for Descriptive English.
- 11000+ Practice Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 10 full-length practice tests for AIC AO Agriculture Exam.
- You get 5 mock tests for Descriptive English which will be evaluated by experts.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- AIC management trainee for Agriculture course also includes guidance for Interview Round.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
AIC Agriculture Management Trainees Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live Sessions with Faculty for Doubt Clarification
- Descriptive English Mock Test evaluation by Experts. Get tips and detailed feedback from Experts
- Interview Guidance by Experts
- The course is dynamic in nature, we keep on adding & updating content regularly
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agro Climatic Zones and details
- Seed Production and details
- Agro Meteorology
- Agriculture Extension
- Farm Management
- Farm Irrigation
- Soils and details
- Plant Nutrition
- Climate and Details
- Plant Physiology
- Horticulture and Details
- Commercial crops
- Agri economics
- Animal Husbandry
- Agro Forestry
- Current Agriculture
- Agri Engineering
- Post Harvest losses in cereals and Pulses
- Basics of Plant Pathology
- Introductory Genetics
- Food and Agriculture Microbiology
- ARD Schemes
- Introductory Entomology
- Plant Breeding
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Current Agriculture Data and Reports
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing