Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) Online Course
Union Bank of India notification 2024 for recruitment to the various posts of Specialist Officers including Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager has been announced. A total of 606 posts have been announced by UBI, of which 73 vacancies are for the Assistant Manager (Forex). Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) is sure to attract many to consider applying for the exam but what might be refraining them from doing so is how will they prepare for the exam. Just apply for the Union Bank of India SO 2024 exam and leave your preparation to us. Don't hesitate; seize this chance to join Union Bank’s esteemed team and advance your career in the financial sector.
ixamBee brings you the Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) online course designed by our expert faculty after thorough research and analysis of previous years papers. Prepare for Union Bank of India exam with us to achieve your dream of joining UBI as Manager (Forex) or Assistant Manager (Forex). With ixamBee's guidance, you'll be well-equipped to realize your aspirations. With our structured program, the Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) online course, we help you to grasp essential concepts, master exam techniques, and enhance your confidence.
Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) Online Course Consists of
- 350+ Video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus of Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) exams
- Study notes exclusively for the professional knowledge subjects
- 10+ Full-length practice Tests for Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) exams
- 8000+ Practice questions covering the entire syllabus of Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) exams
- 40+ Section Tests for easy understanding of concepts
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation strategies at each stage of preparation
Why Choose Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) Online Course?
All your preparation in One place: You will get all your exam-related resources such as video lessons, notes, chapter/section tests, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions, and many more in one place.
The Best Faculty: For any exam preparation it is always recommended to have a faculty have a relevant background such as someone who have already worked in banks/someone who have already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties vast and past experience speaks for itself.
Live Classes: Daily Live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus
Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we thrive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have 24/7 support in form of our email system. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or topics you are confused about and our faculty replies to all your questions ASAP.
Success Stories: we keep sharing journeys of students who made it to their dream jobs. Their success stories and the journey will motivate you to work even harder to make it to the finish line.
External Faculties: We keep conducting sessions with personnel (ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-Bank PO’s, and many more) who share their experiences and also clear any confusions you have about working in such organizations. To name a few, we had sessions with Dr Sanjeev Sharma, PhD IIT Roorkee, Former Regional Director and Chief General Manager, RBI and with Mr.Prasanth Saran (Ex-SEBI Whole Time Member).
How Do I Buy the Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) Online Course on ixamBee?
As you have reached this page, you are already halfway through the process to buy this course.
- On the right-hand side of this page, there will be an option to “Buy Now”. You can also take a demo course before you buy to ensure the quality of the content inside the online course, you are signing up for.
- When you click on “Buy Now” you will be redirected to a log-in/sign-in page.
- You will be presented with a variety of buying options once you have registered and logged in.
- Click "Proceed to Payment" after selecting the package you wish to purchase.
- The Union Bank of India Assistant Manager (Forex) Online Course can be purchased on making your online payment.
- Once the payment process is done, the credentials of the course will be sent to you via your registered email address on this website.
- For any further details you want to ask, you can contact our support team at email@example.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Ex-Manager, RBI, has over 30 years of experience in retail banking, retail and corporate credit, FOREX, Trade Finance, Credit policy, fee-based income, risk management, regulatory guidelines, banking operations, priority sector advances, etc. He has more than 10+ years of experience teaching Banking subjects at various institutions..
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Pipes and cisterns
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Regulatory Framework for Forex and Foreign Policy
- Forex facilities and Foreign Investments
- Import and export
- Fundamentals of Foreign Exchange
- International trade and Export Finance
- Section Tests