Union Bank of India or UBI has invited online applications for the post of Specialist officers. It has provided an excellent opportunity through the latest notification. There are 347 UBI SO vacancies announced by UBI. The UBI SO recruitment Notification 2021 has various posts such as Senior Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Civil Engineer), Manager (Architect), Manager (Electrical Engineer), Manager (Printing Technologist) Manager (Forex), Manager (Chartered Accountant), Assistant Manager (Technical Officer), and Assistant Manager (Forex)
UBI SO exam 2021 is a golden opportunity for those who are eligible and interested to work in the government sector. One should not miss this opportunity at any cost. The online application already commenced on August 12, 2021.
A total of 347 vacancies have been announced by UBI in 2021. There is a good number of UBI SO vacancies this time. To check the complete post-wise breakup, have a look at the table below. Please note that the Bank reserves its right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
|1||Senior Manager(Risk)||MMGS -III||6||11||22||6||15||60||1||0||1||0|
|2||Manager (Risk )||MMGS - II||7||7||14||6||26||60||0||1||1||0|
|3||Manager (Civil Engineer)||MMGS - II||1||1||1||1||3||7||0||0||0||0|
|4||Manager(Architect)||MMGS - II||1||1||1||1||3||7||0||0||0||0|
|5||Manager(Electrical Engineer)||MMGS - II||0||0||1||0||1||2||0||0||0||0|
|6||Manager(Printing Technologist)||MMGS - II||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|7||Manager (Forex)||MMGS - II||5||6||12||5||22||50||1||1||0||0|
|8||Manager(Chartered Accountant)||MMGS - II||2||2||3||1||6||14||0||0||1||0|
|9||Assistant Manager(Technical Officer)||JMGS - I||3||2||4||3||14||26||0||0||1||0|
|10||Assistant Manager (Forex)||JMGS - I||12||6||20||17||65||120||2||1||1||1|
How to Apply Online
In order to apply for various posts under UBI SO 2021, you need to visit the official website of the Union Bank of India. There are 347 vacancies released by UBI. The online application already commenced on August 12, 2021. You can apply for the same till September 03, 2021. Step by step process of filling UBI SO Application form is mentioned in a few steps below.
- Visit the official website of UBI SO i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in or click on the Apply Online Link.
- Visit the ‘Recruitments’ Page to open the Career Overview Page, ‘Click to View the Current Recruitment’ to open the link “Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021-22” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”
- Go to the “Click on New Registration” button where you need to enter all the basic details like Name, phone number, and Email address along with other important details.
- A Password and Registration Number will be generated by the system
- You need to use this system generated registration number and password to log in again
- Fill in all the required details asked in the application form
- Upload photograph, signature, left thumb impression and Handwritten declaration in the dimensions that are specified by UBI.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The scanned photograph must lie between 20KB and 50 KB with a light background
- For the Signature, the size must lie between 10KB and 50KB
- Guidelines for Left Thumb and Handwritten declaration
- A left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The size of the scanned left thumb impression must lie between 10KB and 20KB
- Along with all this, you also need to scan and upload a handwritten declaration. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” Please note that you need to write the exact sentence in English Only.
- The file size of the same must be between 20KB and 50KB
- The Signature / Handwriting declaration should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Click on the submit button after verifying all the details
- Pay the application fee through online mode as no other mode is valid
- Take out the print of the UBI SO online application form and fee receipt for the future
After the submission of the UBI SO Officer online application, you will have to submit the application fee. Your application will not be considered complete if you fail to submit the application fee. You can pay the application fee through online mode only. No other mode is available. Please look at the table below
|GEN/EWS & OBC||Rs.850.00 (application fees)|
Attempt the UBI SO Mock test with our free mock test series.
Few days prior to the exam, UBI SO admit card will be released on its official website. The admit card of UBI SO will have all the information regarding exam date, exam time and examination venue. Also, admit card of UBI SO will be available through online mode only. At the examination venue, you will be required to produce a copy of the admit card along with a copy of your valid identity proof in original and photostat. Please note that no hard copy of the UBI SO call letter will be sent to you.
Union Bank of India has not mentioned any Pre-exam training schedule for the candidates belonging to reserved categories in the official notification. Any updated information regarding this will be mentioned here.
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as you are eligible age-wise. The age limit for a UBI SO is 20 to 40 years (depends on the post)..
Recommended Courses for you
Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) Online course / classes 2021: Find the best online study material, video classes & live coaching for Union Bank of India Manager (Forex) and Assistant Manager (Forex) at iXambee.
UBI SO (All Stream) Interview Guidance / Classes 2021: Find the best online study material, video classes & live coaching for Interview Guidance at iXambee.