SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
SEBI Grade A Online Course offered by ixamBee, is all that you need to prepare for SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam. The course has been formulated after a detailed and thorough analysis of SEBI Grade A previous years' question papers and exam patterns.
To relieve you from the stress of gathering SEBI Grade A study material for the Phase 2 exam, ixamBee's SEBI Grade A study material consists of study notes, video lessons, online live classes and SEBI Grade A practice tests. Moreover, you get exclusive access to the SEBI Grade A Descriptive English Papers with free evaluation by our faculty.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course Consists Of:
- 180 + video lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- 140+ study notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Phase 2
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Paper 1) with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full Length practice tests for Paper 2 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 including all the new topics
- 4000+ Practice questions to help you in reinforcement of conceptual learning & understanding
- Regular live online classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are short and crisp and will give a clear understanding of concepts
- Apart from the above, our experts will also provide guidance for interview round in form of Mock Interviews
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course Is A One-Point Source For Preparation Of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Exam Pattern and Syllabus - SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course covers all new topics like Commerce & Cost Accounting, Companies Act, Economics (Micro and Macro) etc
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 2 memory based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and live issues are explained through videos, notes or in live classes as suitable
- Important questions: Important questions from the exam point of view will be provided before examination for quick revision.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Study Materials Information
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Mutual Funds
- RBI and SEBI Circulars
- Financial System
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- Monetary Policy
- National Income
- Money and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- Balance of Payments
- Demand & Supply and Market Structures
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Accounting as financial info system
- Financial Statements, Cash flow, fund flow - preparation and analysis
- Section test Accounts
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Companies Act 2013