SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
200 + video Lessons
80+ study notes
8 Full Length Mock Tests
5 Descriptive English Mock Tests
2500+ Practice questions
Live Classes for doubt clarification
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 2020 Online Course
ixambee has launched SEBI Grade A 2020 online comprehensive course for preparation of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam. The course has been formulated after a detailed and thorough analysis of SEBI Grade A previous year papers and exam patterns.
SEBI GRADE A PHASE 2 2020 ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 200 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus of SEBI Grade A Phase 2.
- 80+ study notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Phase 2.
- 8 Full Length Practice Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 2 which will give you real exam like feel
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with personalized feedback
- 2500+ Practice questions apart from mock tests.
- Weekly Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are short and crisp and will give clear understanding of concepts
- Apart from above, our experts will also provide guidance for interview round in form of Mock Interviews.
SEBI GRADE A2020 Phase 2 ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A Phase 2 EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase 2 Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 2 memory based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current issues such as the Karvy case, NSE co-location use and many such issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before examination for quick revision.