SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
ixambee has launched SEBI Grade A Online Course for the preparation of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam. The course has been formulated after a detailed and thorough analysis of SEBI Grade A previous year papers and exam patterns.
SEBI GRADE A PHASE 2 ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 180 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus of (Paper 1 and Paper 2) SEBI Grade A Phase 2
- 140+ study notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Phase 2
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Paper 1) with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full Length Practice Tests for Paper 2 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 covering all the new topics
- 4000+ Practice questions to help you in reinforcement of conceptual learning & understanding
- Regular Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are short and crisp and will give clear understanding of concepts
- Apart from above, our experts will also provide guidance for interview round in form of Mock Interviews
SEBI GRADE A Phase 2 ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A Phase 2 EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Exam Pattern and Syllabus - SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course covers all new topics like Commerce & Cost Accounting, Companies Act, Economics (Micro and Macro) etc
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 2 memory based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and live issues are exlained through videos, notes or in live classes as suitable
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before examination for quick revision.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How can I enrol for ixamBee online course for SEBI Grade A?
Visit ixamBee official website and under the online course section head, click for the SEBI Grade A online course. Register your self and pay the amount. In case of any assistance reach us at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
Q 2:What's the benefit of joining ixamBee SEBI Grade A online course?
ixamBee never compromise on the quality of content that it offers to its students. The online course of SEBI Grade A has been designed by experts who have vast experience in the banking/insurance and financial field. The most important point is that SEBI Grade A course includes all the latest updates of the syllabus in a lucid way.
Q 3:Does the SEBI Grade A Online course package include Interview Guidance or Preparation?
Yes, the online course package includes Interview Guidance along with all study material. The interview course will definitely help you to clear the barrier with flying colours by making you aware of the tits and bits of the Interview round.
Q 4:Can I purchase an additional online course if I have already purchased SEBI Grade A online course?
Yes, of course, you can buy an additional course even if you have already purchased one. Also, ixamBee has a combo courses facility where you get two or more than two courses combined. The profit is that if you take combo courses you will have the benefit of saving your money and also time.