SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
180 + video Lessons
140+ study notes
5 Full Length Mock Tests
5 Descriptive English Mock Tests
4000+ Practice questions
Live Classes for doubt clarification
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 2020 Online Course
ixambee has launched SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course for the preparation of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam. The course has been formulated after a detailed and thorough analysis of SEBI Grade A previous year papers and exam patterns.
SEBI GRADE A PHASE 2 2020 ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 180 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus of (Paper 1 and Paper 2) SEBI Grade A Phase 2.
- 140+ study notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Phase 2.
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Paper 1) with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full Length Practice Tests for Paper 2 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 covering all the new topics
- 4000+ Practice questions to help you in reinforcement of conceptual learning & understanding
- Regular Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are short and crisp and will give clear understanding of concepts
- Apart from above, our experts will also provide guidance for interview round in form of Mock Interviews.
SEBI GRADE A2020 Phase 2 ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A Phase 2 EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase 2 Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Exam Pattern and Syllabus - SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course covers all new topics like Commerce & Cost Accounting, Companies Act, Economics (Micro and Macro) etc
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 2 memory based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and live issues are exlained through videos, notes or in live classes as suitable
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before examination for quick revision.
The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course is designed to provide all the content is a crisp and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
Study Material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com/Dashboard/Online Course/SEBI GRADE A Phase 2 Online Course; Select the subject and click on the study material you want to view from the list.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. The weekly schedule and link to join the Live Classes will be available on your ixamBee dashboard.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have good working internet for attending Live classes and watching Video Lessons. However, please note that WizIQ works best on the latest Google chrome browser, also works on Firefox but might get video compatibility issues. IE is definitely not recommended.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Live Doubt Clarification Classes are mostly conducted at night (9/9: 30 PM), however, at times classes are conducted in the day time as well.
You can send us your doubts through email at hello@ixamBee.com. Our experts will provide you with the best solution at the earliest.
There is a negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) in both Phase I & Phase 2 of SEBI Grade A Exam.
No, phase 1 exam is only qualifying. Marks obtained in Phase 2 exam and Interview (phase 3) will be considered for the final selection. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.