Big Bee Days: Get 60% Off On This Course
Use coupon code: BIGB
PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course
Punjab National Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. To ensure a smooth functioning of the organization, PNB holds regular recruitment drives for various posts, including Specialist Officers.
The PNB released a notification for the recruitment of Credit Officers (Scale 1) in the Specialist Officers Cadre. Therefore, the PNB SO Credit Officer (Scale 1) exam is a golden opportunity for all the candidates possessing a finance background and who wish to become a part of the banking sector.
To help you achieve your goal of becoming Scale 1 Credit Officer in Punjab National Bank, ixamBee is providing the PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course. This course is designed to provide aspiring candidates with the necessary knowledge and guidance to excel in the PNB SO Credit Officer exam. Furthermore, you will get access to video lessons, study materials, practice questions, and mock tests, ensuring thorough coverage of all relevant topics.
With experienced faculty members and industry experts, this course will provide you with valuable insights, exam strategies, and personalized feedback to help you strengthen your conceptual understanding and improve performance. In short, ixamBee's PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course will equip you with the necessary tools and resources to confidently approach the exam and increase your chances of success.
PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course Consists of:
- 300+ Video Lessons Covering the entire syllabus.
- 200+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty from the relevant fields.
- 7 Full-Length Mock tests.
- Daily GA Video, Fortnightly Economic Banking & Financial News Coverage through Video and Quiz.
- Special GA class every Thursday at 7 PM.
- Practice questions from all parts of the PNB SO Scale 1 syllabus for both Sections.
- Study Plan & Live Class will be conducted according to that.
- Interview Guidance by the experts along with one free Mock Interview before the Interview date.
- Quick resolution of any kind of query related to the exam by a specialized Student Delight Team
How can you enroll for the PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course under the ‘Bank SO’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for PNB Credit Officer (Scale 1) Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr. Manoj Dabral brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the field of quantitative aptitude. With a background as a former SBI PO and seven years of dedicated teaching experience, he has honed his skills in guiding students preparing for bank exams, SSC, and CAT. As an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude, he has consistently delivered exceptional results. Thousands of students have successfully qualified their exams under his guidance, testament to his effective teaching methods and comprehensive knowledge in the subject.
Anshuman Jaguri is a skilled educator and public speaking specialist with extensive experience in teaching and developing written content. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, followed by a Master's degree in both Psychology and English.
Prateek Taldar is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Auditing and Accounting. He has had the privilege of working with prestigious global companies such as PwC and NatWest.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- Capital and Money market
- Basic Accounting and Audit
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Export finance
- Project Appraisal
- Working capital Management and Cost of Capital
- Monitoring and management of assets
- Overview banking system and Types of Credit
- Risks in Banks and management