AIC Management Trainee Interview Guidance (All Streams)
Congratulations on passing the AIC MT Mains exam and moving on to the Interview phase, the most important part of the process. The interview component of the selection procedure carries 50 marks and is the final leg of the AIC Management Trainee selection process. As a result, the AIC MT Interview is crucial in the overall selection process for the AIC MT exam.
The AIC interview is for 50 marks and, hence, shouldn’t be taken lightly. For this purpose, ixamBee has introduced the AIC Management Trainee Interview Online Course, aiming to provide comprehensive interview guidance tailored for the AIC Rural Management post and other AIC streams. ixamBee makes you interview ready under the aegis of our expert panel (ex-RBI (DEPR, CGM, AGM, Manager), NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, BANK PO).
AIC Management Trainee Interview Online Course Consists of:
- 1 Mock Interview with experts who have years of experience training students to prepare for competitive interviews in general and AIC interviews in particular. The Mock Interview will be 30 minutes and will also include a 10 minute detailed feedback.
- Complete and accurate remarks and advice depending on how you performed in the interview.
- Customized suggestions on how to express and communicate your thoughts, as well as any potential areas for growth.
- 1 One-on-One Session
- Study Material pertinent to the interview
- Recorded Interview Guidance Video Content
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- There will be a simulated one-on-one mock interview.
- Throughout the mock virtual AIC MT interview, our expert will evaluate both your hard skills and soft skills.
- You will receive in-depth comments on your potential weaknesses and your strengths in the relevant areas after the interview.
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Why should you enroll for AIC Interview Course
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- Query resolution
How can you enroll for the AIC Management Trainee Interview Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the AIC Management Trainee Interview Course under the ‘Interview’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course to find complete details of the AIC Management Trainee Interview Course.
- You can click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to pay for the AIC Management Trainee Interview Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Prof. Birendra Kumar will be your guide to crack successful interviews. With over four decades of academic experience at senior positions, Dr. Birendra facilitated community work and closely worked with farmers and youth groups.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 6 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 3 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IMD Scientist, NABARD GRADE A,IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness and Information Technology.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.