RBI Grade B Study Plan 2024
Date Day Subject Topic Faculty
Candidates will get 160 days study plan on Email.
Understand the RBI Grade B Job
Susheel Ragade Sir
Do's and Don'ts for RBI Grade B Prepareation
C P Joshi Sir
How to read the newspaper?
Arunima Sinha Madam
My RBI's Job Experience.
Exercise (400 Words)
Why I want to join RBI?
July PIB Revision
Decoding the Syllabus of ESI.
Susheel Ragade Sir
Indian Financial System and its Function
|25-07-2023||Tuesday||-||Candidates will get 160 days study plan on Email.||Team Ixambee|
|26-07-2023||Wednesday||-||Understand the RBI Grade B Job||Susheel Ragade Sir|
|27-07-2023||Thursday||-||Do's and Don'ts for RBI Grade B Prepareation||C P Joshi Sir|
|28-07-2023||Friday||-||How to read the newspaper?||Arunima Sinha Madam|
|29-07-2023||Saturday||-||My RBI's Job Experience.||Chakshoo Sir|
|30-07-2023||Sunday||Exercise (400 Words)||Why I want to join RBI?|
|31-07-2023||Monday||GA 1||July PIB Revision||Amit Sir|
|01-08-2023||Tuesday||Quant 1||Shortcut Tricks||Karan Sir|
|02-08-2023||Wednesday||ESI 1||Decoding the Syllabus of ESI.||Susheel Ragade Sir|
|03-08-2023||Thursday||FM 1||Indian Financial System and its Function||Chakshoo Sir|
RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam preparation is daunting because of the fact that it is one of the most sought after exams. RBI Grade B exam Phase 1 exam is of 200 questions for 200 Marks and there are sectional timings as well which can make your task a bit tough.
To make your RBI Grade B Phase 1 preparation top-notch, ixamBee has launched RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course. This online course is designed by our experts (ex-RBI, ex-Bank PO’s, Finance experts and so on) after a thorough analysis of previous year papers.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: 420+ video lessons covering Reasoning, English Language, Quant, and General Awareness
- Study Notes: 180+ study notes which will be helpful for quick revision
- Practice Questions: 6500+ practice questions to make your concepts clear and to sharpen your speed and accuracy
- Mock Tests: 15 Full-length practice tests to make you ready to take the exam under the newly introduced sectional timing pressure
- Live Classes: Doubt clarifying classes with faculty who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Guidance: Apart from study content, guidance will be provided by our faculty when and where required
- Comfort: The course is designed in such a way so as provide you comfort and ease to study at your own pace.
How is ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course different from other organizations?
The quality of the study resources available in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course is going to be the best. From exceptional teachers and experts to one of the best sources of study, ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course is the best combination of study resources that are available in the highest quality including questions, faculty, sectional tests, chapter tests, etc.
The best part about the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course at ixamBee is that it won’t be burning a hole in your pockets. The course has been priced at a very reasonable amount which is affordable to all. As compared to the quality resources that are being offered in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Course, this can be considered one of the best deals for you.
By enrolling yourself in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course, you will be entitled to receive a number of features such as practice tests with more than 6K questions, live classes, video lessons, and query resolution on a faster pace. You will also be eligible to have direct interaction with the subject experts who possess direct experience of working in organizations like RBI, SIDBI, SEBI, NABARD, etc. What can be more beneficial than having it straight from the experience holders?
If you enroll yourself in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course you will have all-time access to the mentors and can get your queries answered as and when required. We have a bunch of dedicated faculties who are committed to providing a seamless experience to all the Course participants.
The main reason for rolling out a specific RBI Grade Phase 1 Online Course at ixamBee was that each and every phase in the RBI Grade B selection process holds much importance and should be prepared with the same amount of dedication and sincerity. The RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Coaching at ixamBee is completely focused on the first phase of the selection process and therefore, contains all the necessary features that are Phase specific. Having yourself enrolled in the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Classes at ixamBee will surely increase your chance of qualifying for the second and the subsequent phases as well.
How to enroll for RBI Grade B 2023 online classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course under the ‘RBI’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Coaching with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com. RBI Grade B Study Plan 2023
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- 300 Important Ques Series
- Important Reports and Indices
- RBI Reports
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs