Attempt Free IBPS RRB Officer Pre Mock Test
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Free Mock Test 2023
IBPS RRB PO free mock test will help you assess your current preparation level. As the exam is tough, one needs to regularly practice in order to secure a seat. ixamBee understands this and therefore, it provides IBPS RRB PO online mock test series for free. With regular practice of the online test for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2023, you will definitely improve your exam preparation level.
Key Features of IBPS RRB PO Exam Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims free mock test is bilingual i.e. it can be attempted in English as well as in Hindi
- You also get section-wise performance report
- Doubts are clarified through the "issue reports" key feature making you aware of what you need to focus on
- You can retake the exam if you wish to attempt the same IBPS RRB PO Prelims free mock to see how much you have improved.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Mock Tests | Practice for free in 2023
Mock tests and test series provided by ixamBee are a sure shot way to succeed in IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2023. Attempt free online test series for IBPS RRB Scale 1 exam 2023 as it is the right place for you to learn and increase your knowledge level. The online mock series for the IBPS RRB PO exam for Prelims is designed by experts who continuously research about all the latest updates regarding the exam.
Benefits of attempting the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Test Series
Revise and Learn
Attempting the IBPS RRB PO Prelims practice mock test will help you to practice and revise concepts and tricks in one go. The more you practice, the better your speed and accuracy will be.
Pivotal Key To Success
IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam preparation is incomplete unless you do not attempt any online mock test. Only then you will be able to clear your concepts and face any challenge.
Attempting IBPS RRB PO online mock test will help you grasp your weaknesses and understand the syllabus better to craft a strategy that suits IBPS RRB Scale exam needs. You can analyse your mistakes and rectify them so that you do not repeat them in the final exam. Attempting IBPS RRB PO practice mock tests will allow you to do that.
How To Attempt IBPS RRB PO Exam Mock Test
The steps you need to follow to attempt IBPS RRB PO mock tests are mentioned below.
- Visit ixamBee official website
- Register yourself with your email ID or phone number
- Go to the FMT section and select the IBPS RRB section
- Under the IBPS RRB section, you will find the IBPS RRB PO heading
- Click on the IBPS RRB PO heading and attempt the test.
Why Choose ixamBee IBPS RRB PO Prelims Mock Test Series
- Free of cost availability is the major attraction of ixamBee's IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 mock tests. This makes your preparation much easier as you do not have to stress about anything else other than studying.
- ixamBee's IBPS RRB PO mock tests have been designed by experts having vast experience in various banking and financial institutions which makes them a useful choice for the aspirants.
- Section wise score analysis is also available in IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 mock tests which help in an overall analysis of a candidate's preparation.
- Get aware of new tricks and tips with the help of ixamBee's detailed solutions and explanations provided at the end of each mock test once you submit.
- Track of your progress graph and recalibrate your study plan with the help of RRB Scale 1 Officer online test series available at ixamBee.
IBPS RRB PO (Scale 1) Exam Dates 2023
IBPS RRB PO (Scale 1) Exam Dates 2023
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 2023-24||June/ July 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Scale 1 Prelims Admit Card 2023-24||July/ August 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Scale 1 Prelims Exam Dates 2023-24||August 05, 06, 12, 13 & 19, 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Scale 1 Mains Exam Dates 2023-24||September 10, 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Scale 1 Final Result 2022-23||[Click Here]|
IBPS RRB PO (Scale 1) Exam pattern
Exam Pattern for IBPS RRB PO (Preliminary Exam)
|Name of Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Exam Pattern for RRB Officer Scale 1 (Mains Exam)
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||40||50||Composite time of 120 minutes (2 hours)|
|* Candidates can opt. either English or Hindi language|
Note= *In case possible and safe to hold PET
Student Talk about us
Mind bowling thank you U done a great job
free test ....helped me lots ...thnks you
question should be available in both language according to new pattern.
My attempt is no good
level of questions are good
Important IBPS RRB Officer Pre Quick Links
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted