IDBI Executive 2021
Important Exams Links
- IDBI Executive Notification 2021
- IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2021
- IDBI Executive Syllabus 2021
- IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria 2021
- IDBI Executive Calendar 2021
- IDBI Executive Free Mock Test 2021
- IDBI Executive Salary 2021
- IDBI Executive Vacancy 2021
- IDBI Executive Application Fee
- IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021
IDBI Executive 2021 Highlights
IDBI Executive Exam Highlights
|Name of the Exam||IDBI Executive|
|Conducting Body||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Number of Stages||Three (Online Test and Document Verification)|
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Notification
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) Recruitment is among the most awaited notifications for all the job aspirants. IDBI executive notification2021 is soon going to be released. All the candidates who are waiting for this notification and are willing to apply for it should not wait for the notification to release and start preparing for it. The official notification will consist of all the detailed information regarding eligibility, important dates, age criteria, application process etc. You should go through the notification thoroughly in order to ensure your eligibility completely, before applying. The online test for IDBI Executive is scheduled to be held in the coming months.
IDBI Executive 2021 Syllabus
IDBI Executive Examination will be held soon in the upcoming months. Therefore, it will be advantageous if you note down the syllabus for the exam well in time, so that you can start your preparation accordingly. The expected syllabus for IDBI Executive 2021 Exam will be as per the table given below.
|Quantitative Aptitude||English||General Awareness||Reasoning|
|Time and Work||Grammar||Monetary Policies||Puzzles|
|Mensuration||Vocabulary||Banking & Financial Awareness||Seating Arrangement - Circular, Square and Linear|
|Average||Reading Comprehension||Economic Terms||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Passage Making||Current Affairs||Directions and Distance|
|Mixture and Allegations||Error Spotting||Static GK||Coding Decoding|
|Permutation and Combination||Jumble Words||Financial & Economics News||Blood Relations|
|Probability||Sentence Framing||Government Schemes, Agreement & Deals||Inequality|
|Data Interpretation||Fill in the Blanks||Banking terms, rates, processes||Syllogism|
|Algebra||National Institution||Machine Input Output|
|Percentages||Ordering and Ranking|
|Set Theory||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Stocks and Shares||Distance and Direction|
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Pattern
IDBI Executive 2021 can be counted among the important examinations and therefore its preparation will also need extra attention,as the competition is quite high these days for any given examination. You cannot afford to take any exam preparation lightly. To be able to prepare well, the first step should be knowing each and every minute detail related to the exam. Exam Pattern is an important detail required for your preparation as it gives you a clear idea of how much attention needs to be given to each subject. The IDBI Executive Examination is held in two simple stages:
- Online Objective Test
- Document Verification & Pre-recruitment Medical Test
IDBI Executive 2021: Online Exam Pattern
The IDBI Executive online exam is an objective type test which consists of three sections of Reasoning, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude, allotted equal marks (50) with a composite duration of 90 minutes. The test will also consist of a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time Duration - 1.5 Hours|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
After the online test, those who will qualify it will be called for the next stage of document verification and ‘pre-recruitment medical test’ after which the final appointments will be made.
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Dates
Most of the candidates must be waiting for the IDBI Recruitment to get released. Therefore when as the notification will get released, it will be good to check out all dates related to the examination process so that you do not miss out on the application dates. IDBI has not released fixed dates for the exam yet. As soon as the notification gets released the exam dates for the same will be updated here.
IDBI Executive Exam Dates
|1.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||To be notified later|
|2.||Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||To be notified later|
|3.||Date of Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/OBC at all centres||To be notified later|
|3.||Examination Date||To be notified later|
IDBI Executive 2021 Salary
The salary of an Executive varies according to the years of the contract. It changes with each extended year as follows:
- Ist Year - Rs 22000/- per month
- IInd Year - Rs 24000/- per month
- IIIrd Year - Rs 27000/- per month
An IDBI Executive is not entitled to any benefits/allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, PF or any gratuity.
IDBI Executive 2021 Job Profile
IDBI Executive, the appointment of candidates for the post will be on a contractual basis which would have an initial period of 1 year. The contract may be extended to 3 years depending on your performance. The two main job roles that an executive may have are:
- Teller Service Executive: This post would have more of a clerical job where he/she will be required to handle the cash counter.
- Customer Service Executive: This job involves interacting with the customers, at the front desk. He/ she may also have to handle tasks related to cheque clearance, updating data, clearing bank accounts, helping the Assistant Manager, achieving sales targets.
IDBI Executive 2021 Vacancy Details
IDBI will release the vacancies for IDBI Executive as soon as the notification for the same releases. Interested candidates can start applying for the post as soon as the notification will release. IDBI has also reserved vacancies for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) this year. To give a fair idea of the vacancies, we are providing the previous year vacancies of the exam, please refer to the table below:
IDBI Executive 2021 Eligibility Criteria
IDBI Executive is an important post, and therefore the examination is also important for all the candidates who were waiting for this job opportunity for long. Before you think of applying for the post, it is extremely important to confirm if you are eligible for the same. The previous official notification mentions eligibility with respect to age, nationality, education, etc. A candidate needs to conform to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
IDBI Executive 2021 Educational Qualification
Any candidate who is willing to apply for the IDBI Executive 2021 post should possess a certain educational qualification in order to be eligible to apply for the post. A candidate needs to be a graduate to be eligible for the job of IDBI Executive.
|IDBI Executive||A graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. 55% for SC/ST/PWD|
IDBI Executive 2021 Age Criteria
IDBI mentions a specific age limit for the candidates willing to apply for IDBI Executive post. Each and every candidate needs to follow this limit where if a candidate is younger than the minimum age or exceeds the maximum age limit will be disqualified and will not be permitted to give the examination. The details of age are given below:
|Post||Age (As on March 1, 2021)|
|IDBI Executive||Minimum Age - 20 years Maximum Age - 25 years|
IDBI Executive Apply Online 2021
As the notification for IDBI Executive post is going to be released soon, all the interested candidates should not waste any time and start preparing for it immediately. The application can be done smoothly through a simplified process given in few steps:
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers/ current openings” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract -2021” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page - “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage, you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the process, click on the payment tab in the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
IDBI Executive 2021 Application Fee
Once all details have been entered in the application form, the last and final step will be submitting the application fee for the exam. The payment of the application fee will be done in online mode and the candidate will be given various online payment options to submit the fee. The fee amount will be as follows:
|For All Others||Rs.700|
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Centres
IDBI releases a list of exam centres within the official notification every year. It allots various exam centres all over India where the examination is supposed to take place. The list mentions all those states and cities where the IDBI Executive exam will be held. You will get the choice of state and city where you are willing to take the examination. Here is a list of the exam centres given by IDBI.
IDBI Executive 2021 Admit Cards
Once the application process for IDBI Executive ends, IDBI will release the admit cards for the online test. Candidates can download these admit cards from IDBI’s website by entering their registration/roll numbers and password and take a print which you will have to show at the exam centre. The admit cards will contain all information related to the exam venue, reporting time, roll number and other information like instructions for the exam day. You will also have to carry a copy of your valid identity proof along with the admit card. The admit cards will be released a few days before the online test.
IDBI Executive 2021 Free Mock Tests
To ensure success in any examination, it is extremely important to test yourself too along with just studying or preparing for it. It is very important to test and also practice for the real exam rather than just reading or learning. Therefore you should practice as many mock tests as you can to brush up your knowledge completely. Ixambee is providing free mock tests for various exams, candidates interested in taking the test can log in to the website and can attempt the mock tests right away
IDBI Executive 2021 Related Quick Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for any post in IDBI Executive 2021 Recruitment?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination
Q2: Can I choose Hindi as the exam language in IDBI Executive 2021 Exam?
Yes, IDBI Executive 2021 Exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English). You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English, except in the English Language section.
Q3: Is the IDBI Executive 2021 Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The IDBI Executive 2021 Exam will be online.
Q4: Is IDBI Executive job a transferable one?
Yes, IDBI Executive is a transferable job.
Q5: How many attempts can be given in IDBI Executive 2021 Exam?
There is no restriction on the number of attempts in IDBI Executive 2021 Exam.
Q6: What is the age limit for the IDBI Executive post?
The minimum age of the candidates must be 20 years & maximum age should be 25 years
Q7: Are there any changes in the IDBI Executive 2021 Examination?
Yes, there is a change in the IDBI Executive 2021 Examination. This year, IDBI has changed the pattern of the exam slightly as it has combined the sections of Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation and made it into one section.
Q8: Is there any separate provision for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)?
Yes, there are separate vacancies mentioned for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
Q9: What is the meaning of EWS category?
EWS category refers to 'Economically Weaker Sections'. The Central Govt. has introduced this reservation for Economically Weaker Sections among the General category of candidates.This provision was introduced to provide 10% reservation in higher education and government jobs to those who although belong to General category but: * their gross family annucal income lies below 8 Lakh. * if the agricultural land owned by their family is less than 5 acres. * if the residential flat owned by the family is less than 1000 sq.ft. * if the residential plot owned by the family is less than 100 sq. yards (in notifiied municipalities) & less than 200 sq yards in other than notififed municipalities.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020