IDBI Executive Exam Syllabus
Before applying for the IDBI Executive 2021 it is very important to look at the examination syllabus. With the syllabus, a candidate will understand the depth of the exam. IDBI executive is going to be held on September 05, 2021. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam are advised to go through the exam syllabus once. For the detailed syllabus of the IDBI Executive 2021 exam, please refer below
|Quantitative Aptitude||Time and Work, Mensuration, Average, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation, Algebra, Relations, Percentages, Set Theory, Trigonometry, Stocks and Shares|
|English||Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Passage Making, Error Spotting, Jumble Words, Sentence Framing, Fill in the blanks|
|Reasoning||Puzzles, Seating Arrangement- Circular, Square & Linear, Data Sufficiency, Directions and Distance, Coding Decoding, Blood relations, Inequality, Syllogism, Machine input and output, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Scheduling, Distance and Direction, Ranking|
A good book can make or break the preparation therefore it is very important to choose books that prove helpful in the examination. We have listed down some IDBI Executive books that may help you in your preparation. You can also visit our website for any help related to a particular topic.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan / Magical Book Series|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal / S.Chand Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma / Arihant Publishers|
|English Language||Objective English 4th Edition||Edgar Thorpe / Pearson|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis / Penguin|
|Objective General English 2nd Edition||S.P Bakshi / Arihant|
|Reasoning Ability||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey (For the chapters required for analytical reasoning)|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
Online Course 2021
Online Coaching is one of the best ways to prepare in your comfort zone. IDBI Executive Online Classes gives you the liberty to study and prepare for the exam anywhere anytime. Through IDBI online coaching classes, you can watch the lecture as many times as you want. Join ixamBee’s IDBI Executive Online Coaching classes 2021, and ace the exam with flying colours. Some salient features of IDBI Executive 2021 online classes are provided below.
- 350 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus of the entire exam
- 8,000+ Practice questions covering the entire syllabus of the IDBI Executive exam
- 40+ Section Tests for easy understanding of concepts
- 7 full-length practice tests to sharpen your skills
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lectures for IDBI Executive are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and IDBI executive online test series provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and IDBI executive exam Study Plan at each stage of preparation
IDBI Executive Exam Syllabus Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:What are the best study materials available for IDBI Executive?
A:You can check the list of books mentioned in the books section above. The list has been prepared by our experts.
Q2:In how many days can I cover the whole syllabus of IDBI Executive?
A:It depends on how much time you are devoting to the preparation. Your syllabus can be covered accordingly.
Q3:What source should I follow for the General Awareness section?
A:For general awareness, you can refer to our Beepeidia section. BeePedia is a comprehensive document to address the General Awareness (GA) content requirement of students preparing for various competitive exams.
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
Would you like to rate us 5 star.