IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria
IDBI Executive is an important post, and therefore the examination is also important for all the candidates who were waiting for this job opportunity for long. Before you think of applying for the post, it is extremely important to confirm if you are eligible for the same. The previous official notification mentions eligibility with respect to age, nationality, education, etc. A candidate needs to conform to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
IDBI Executive 2021 Educational Qualification
Any candidate who is willing to apply for the IDBI Executive 2021 post should possess a certain educational qualification in order to be eligible to apply for the post. A candidate needs to be a graduate to be eligible for the job of IDBI Executive.
|IDBI Executive||A graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. 55% for SC/ST/PWD|
IDBI Executive 2021 Age Criteria
IDBI mentions a specific age limit for the candidates willing to apply for IDBI Executive post. Each and every candidate needs to follow this limit where if a candidate is younger than the minimum age or exceeds the maximum age limit will be disqualified and will not be permitted to give the examination. The details of age are given below:
|Post||Age (As on March 1, 2021)|
|IDBI Executive||Minimum Age - 20 years Maximum Age - 25 years|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Graduation: All semester-wise or year-wise individual mark sheets. v All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates have made more than one attempt to obtain a pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)] v Degree or provisional pass certificate.
- High School (Class 10 th ) and Intermediate (Class 12th ): Mark sheets and passing certificate
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before the prescribed date.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and a web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/consolidated mark sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/class as per the university norms for awarding the degree. vii. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%. viii. Applicants are expected to have proficiency in computers.
IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Would you like to rate this Test 5 star.