IDBI Executive 2021 Salary
After the selection, you will be appointed as the Executive on a contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be extended for a further period of 2 years, based on the performance. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, you may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank through a selection process.
You will be paid a lump sum amount as follows:
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
Please note that an IDBI Executive is not entitled to any benefits/allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, PF or any gratuity. Also, during the contractual period, you can be posted at any branch or office of the Bank as per requirement. In case, if you will be appointed a permanent employee in future, your contractual period of service would not be counted for any superannuation/ terminal benefits.
IDBI Executive 2021 Job Profile
The two main job roles that an IDBI Executive may have are:
- Teller Service Executive: This post would have more of a clerical job where he/she will be required to handle the cash counter.
- Customer Service Executive: This job involves interacting with the customers, at the front desk. He/ she may also have to handle tasks related to cheque clearance, updating data, clearing bank accounts, helping the Assistant Manager, achieving sales targets.
IDBI Executive Salary Free Mock Tests
- 90 Minute
- 150 Question