IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) official Recruitment 2021 has been announced. It has been released to fill 920 vacancies. It is a single day examination followed by document verification. This is a great opportunity for candidates who aspire to work in the banking sector. The application process is now open. The online test for IDBI Executive is scheduled to be held on September 05, 2021.
Apply Online 2021
As the notification for the IDBI Executive post 2021 is released, all the interested candidates should not waste any time and start preparing for it immediately. The application can be done smoothly through a simplified process given in few steps:
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers/ current openings” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract -2021” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page - “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage, you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph, signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the processes, click on the payment tab on the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally, click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the Handwritten declaration must be in running letters. The text for Handwritten declaration is as follows: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The size of the handwritten file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The handwritten declaration should be in the candidate's handwriting and only in English.
- The signature / handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels
- The photograph must be clear and passport size
- The file size of the photograph should be between 20KB - 50 KB
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature should be clear and legible
- The file size of the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB. If it is below the limit or if it exceeds the mentioned limit, the application will be rejected
Once all details have been entered in the application form, the last and final step will be submitting the application fee for the exam. The payment of the application fee will be done in online mode and the candidate will be given various online payment options to submit the fee. The fee amount will be as follows:
|For All Others||Rs. 1000/-|
Once the application process for IDBI Executive ends, IDBI will release the admit cards for the online test. You can download these admit cards from IDBI’s website by entering your registration/roll numbers and password. The admit cards will be available on the website from August 27, 2021, onwards. The admit cards will contain all information related to the exam venue, reporting time, roll number and other information like instructions for the exam day. You will also have to carry a copy of your valid identity proof along with the admit card. The admit cards will be released a few days before the online test.
IDBI has released 920 vacancies for IDBI Executive in the latest notification. Interested candidates can start applying for the post as soon as possible. IDBI has also reserved vacancies for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) this year. To give a fair idea of the vacancies, we are providing the detailed vacancies of the exam, please refer to the table below:
Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants
There is a pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates so that they get aware of the exam. This training will be free of cost. Please note that PET may not be held this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic or may be held through virtual mode. This will all depend on the bank. If Bank decides to hold the PET, it will not confer on the applicants any right of recruitment in IDBI Bank.
The link to the PET (if held) call letter will be available on IDBI Bank’s website. You can download the online call letter for the PET by entering your registration number and password.
IDBI Executive Exam Notification Free Mock Tests
- 90 Minutes
- 150 Questions