IDBI Executive Exam Notification
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) Recruitment is among the most awaited notifications for all the job aspirants. IDBI executive notification2021 is soon going to be released. All the candidates who are waiting for this notification and are willing to apply for it should not wait for the notification to release and start preparing for it. The official notification will consist of all the detailed information regarding eligibility, important dates, age criteria, application process etc. You should go through the notification thoroughly in order to ensure your eligibility completely, before applying. The online test for IDBI Executive is scheduled to be held in the coming months.
Application Fee for IDBI Recruitment 2021
|For All Others||Rs.700|
How to Apply
- Candidates should visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives 2021” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and 7 | P a g e ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on the “Submit” button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
Payment of Fees for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021
- Fees will be paid through Online mode only.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, the transaction may not have been successful.
- Preserve the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification & pre-recruitment medical test. The hard copy is not to be sent to the bank.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed
IDBI Executive Exam Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Would you like to rate this Test 5 star.