IDBI Executive and Junior Assistant Manager Cut-off 2023
The IDBI Bank Exam cut-off 2023 will depend on the difficulty level of the exam. If the exam is of the moderate level then the cut off will be high and if the difficulty level is high then the cut off will be low. The information provided on this page will be valuable for individuals preparing for the upcoming IDBI Bank exam 2023 as it provides insight into the level of difficulty experienced in the previous year's IDBI Bank exams.
Please note- The IDBI has announced vacancies for the post of IDBI Junior Assistant Manager for the first time in 2023. Thus, the previous year cut-off for the Junior Assistant Manager Grade 'O' post is not available on this page.
Furthermore, the previous year cut-off for IDBI Executive exam category wise and overall is given below.
IDBI Bank Exam Previous Year Cut-off
If you aim to succeed in the IDBI Bank exam, it is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of the IDBI Executive cutoff marks. Here, we will provide you with detailed information about the IDBI Executive previous year cutoff marks, the factors that influence them, and valuable tips to enhance your chances of clearing the exam. Let's get started.
What is the IDBI Executive Cut-off?
The IDBI Executive cut-off is the minimum score required for candidates to secure a position in the final merit list. It changes annually, and is affected by factors like the number of vacancies, the level of difficulty, and the performance of the candidates.
IDBI Executive Previous Year Cut-off Marks
In this section of the article, we will be discussing the previous year cut-off of the IDBI Executive Online Test, which includes the sectional as well as overall cut-off. The IDBI Executive previous year cut-off is given in detail below.
IDBI Executive Category Wise & Test Wise Cut Offs 2022-23
The cutoff for the recently released IDBI Executive exam is given below
|Category||Test 1 (LR) (60)||Test 2 (EL) (40)||Test 3 (QA) (40)||Test 4 (GE) (60)|
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||8.00||9.50||5.75||2.00|
|EWS & UR||16.00||14.00||9.50||4.25|
IDBI Executive Category Wise Cut-Off Marks Reckoned for Merit List and Wait List 2022-23
Along with the final cutoff, IDBI has also released a waiting list.
|Cut Off Marks on Total (200)||101.25||90.5||110.5||108.25||116.25||114.25||143.75||67.75||89.25|
|Cut Off Marks on Total (200)||92.00||80.50||93.50||93.50||93.50||96.25||108.25||54.00||49.50|
IDBI Executive Category Wise and Test Wise Cut Off 2021-22
The IDBI Executive exam final merit for each section and individual category is given below.
|Category||Reasoning (RE) (50)||English Language (EL) (50)||Quntative Apptitude (QA) (50)|
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||8.50||10.25||7.25|
|EWS & UR||13.75||16.00||12.50|
IDBI Executive Category Wise Cut Off Marks Reckoned for Merit List 2021-22
The overall cutoff for IDBI Executive exam is given below.
|Cut Off Marks on Total||90||80.25||96.25||94.75||101.75||116.5||99.75||70.00||69.5|
IDBI Executive Category Wise Cut Off Marks Reckoned for Wait List 2021-22
Along with the final cutoff, IDBI has also released a waiting list. The detailed merit for the IDBI Executive waiting list is given below.
|Cut Off Marks on Total||81.25||70.75||86.25||85.5||86.25||94.25||84.5||50.50||33.75|
Category Wise Cut Off 2019: Objective Test
Check out IDBI Executive previous year cut off in the table below.
|Category||T1-RE (50)||T2 - EL (50)||T3-QA (50|
Category Wise Cut Off 2019: Applied on Total
|For Merit Listed||108.75||95.50||120.75||125.00||129.50||55.00||113.75||128.75|
IDBI Executive 2018 Cut Off
|Category & Code||T1-Reasoning (50)||T2 - English (50)||T3-Quantitative Aptitude (50)||Total Out of 150|
IDBI Executive 2017 Cut off
|Category / Code||Reasoning||English||Quantitative Aptitude||Total out of 150|
Factors Affecting the IDBI Executive Cut-off
Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies announced for the IDBI Executive post affects the cut-off.
- When there are fewer vacancies compared to the number of applicants, it creates a situation of high competition among candidates. In such cases, the cut-off score tends to be higher to ensure that only the most deserving and qualified candidates are selected to fill the limited positions available.
- On the other hand, higher vacancies result in a lower cut-off.
- By considering the number of vacancies, you can gauge the level of intensity and competition in the IDBI Executive recruitment process.
- This will allow you to set realistic goals, focus on your performance, and aim to achieve a score that meets or surpasses the cut-off requirement for securing a position as an IDBI Executive.
Difficulty Level of the Exam
- The difficulty level of the IDBI Executive exam is a crucial factor in determining the cut-off marks.
- When the exam is exceptionally challenging, it implies that a significant number of candidates may find it difficult to score high marks. In such cases, to ensure an adequate pool of qualified candidates, the cut-off score may be set lower.
- On the contrary, if the difficulty level of the exam is relatively lower, it implies that candidates have a higher chance of scoring well. In such cases, the cut-off score may be set higher to ensure that only the top-performing candidates move forward in the selection process.
Average Performance of Candidates
- The average performance of candidates appearing in the IDBI Executive exam has a direct impact on the determination of the cut-off score.
- When the overall performance of candidates is high, it indicates that a significant number of candidates have achieved scores above a certain threshold. In such cases, the cut-off score tends to increase to differentiate and select only the top-performing candidates.
- Conversely, if the average performance of candidates is relatively low, it implies that a significant number of candidates have scored below the expected level. In such scenarios, the cut-off score may be set lower to allow a larger pool of candidates to qualify for the subsequent stages.
- It is also important to note that the average performance of candidates can vary from year to year based on factors such as the quality of candidates, the level of preparedness, changes in the exam pattern, and the difficulty level of the questions.
IDBI Executive Cut-off Trend
To fare well in the IDBI Executive 2023 exam, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the IDBI Executive previous year cut-off. This will enable you to assess the difficulty level of the upcoming exam.
- The IDBI Executive previous year cut-off marks have witnessed significant changes over the past five years, as evident from the data above.
- It is also important to note that to qualify the IDBI Executive exam, you need to clear the sectional as well as the overall cut-off to progress to the next stage of the selection process.
- An easy way to enhance your overall cut-off in the IDBI Executive exam is to perform well in the General/Economy/Banking Awareness/Computer/IT and English Language sections. These sections typically have a moderate level of difficulty, presenting an opportunity to improve your scores. Take advantage of this and focus on achieving a higher score in these areas.
- Since a negative marking of 1/4th marks is applicable for incorrect responses in the IDBI Executive exam, it is advisable to not make random guesses while attempting the exam. If you are unsure of the answer to a particular question, it is better to skip it rather than risking a wrong answer.
- If you are weak in any subject, it is essential to strategize and aim for the cut-off mark in that particular section. Calculate the number of questions you need to answer correctly to meet the cut-off requirement and prioritize the questions you are most confident about. By focusing on your strengths and making calculated attempts, you can improve your chances of reaching the desired cut-off in that specific subject.
How to Improve your Chances of Clearing the IDBI Executive Exam?
- Know the IDBI Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Begin by thoroughly understanding the IDBI Executive exam pattern and syllabus of the IDBI Executive Exam. Familiarize yourself with the subjects, topics, and marking scheme to create a structured study plan.
- Devise a Study Plan: Create a well-organized study plan that allocates sufficient time for each subject and topic. Divide your study sessions into manageable chunks, ensuring comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Regularly revise previously studied topics to reinforce your understanding.
- Practice with Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers: Utilize IDBI Executive mock tests and IDBI Executive previous year papers to simulate the exam environment and improve your time management skills. Analyze your performance, identify weak areas, and work on improving them. This practice will also help you become familiar with the types of questions and the exam's difficulty level.
- Strengthen Conceptual Understanding: Focus on building a strong conceptual understanding of the subjects covered in the exam. Clear any doubts you may have by referring to reliable study materials, online resources, or seeking guidance from mentors.
- Enhance Time Management Skills: Time management is crucial during the exam. Practice solving questions within the stipulated time limit to improve your speed and accuracy. Develop strategies to prioritize questions and allocate time accordingly.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Stay updated with current affairs, particularly in the banking and financial sector. Read newspapers, magazines, and reliable online sources to remain informed about the latest developments, banking terminology, and relevant topics
- Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle: Along with focused studying, take care of your physical and mental well-being. Get sufficient sleep, exercise regularly, and maintain a balanced diet. A healthy lifestyle will improve your concentration, memory, and overall performance.
- Analyze & Learn from Mistakes: Analyze your performance in mock tests and practice papers. Identify your strengths and weaknesses, and work on improving your weak areas. Learn from your mistakes and adapt your preparation strategy accordingly.
- Stay Positive & Confident: Maintaining a positive mindset and self-confidence is crucial during the exam. Believe in your abilities, stay motivated, and approach the exam with a calm and focused mindset
Steps to Check the IDBI Executive Cut-off 2022
- Visit the official website of IDBI Bank, https://www.idbibank.in/.
- Click on Careers>Current Result.
- Scroll down, and you will see the link for the IDBI Executive 2022 Online Test result and the Category-wise and Test-wise Cut-off link.
- Click on the link to check your IDBI Executive result and IDBI Executive cut-off 2022.
To excel in the IDBI Executive exam 2023, it is crucial to comprehend the previous year's cutoff marks and thoroughly analyze the IDBI Executive previous year papers for the Online Test. By studying the IDBI Executive cutoff trends, understanding the factors that affect the cutoff, and implementing effective preparation strategies, you can increase your likelihood of clearing the exam. Dedicate yourself to the task, put in hard work, and stay updated with the latest information to fulfill your ambition of becoming an Executive in IDBI Bank. All the Best!
Remember, while cutoff marks are important, they are not insurmountable barriers. With determination and thorough preparation, you can exceed them and achieve your goals.
IDBI Banking Executive - Free Mock Tests
- 90 Minutes
- 150 Questions
IDBI Banking Executive - Previous Year Question Paper
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Questions