Repco Bank Clerk 2019
Important Exams Links
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Notification 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Syllabus 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Calendar 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Free Mock Test 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Salary 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 FAQs 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Vacancy 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Application Fee
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Admit Card 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Apply Now 2021
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019 Highlights 2021
Repco Bank Clerk Highlights
Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd. or REPCO Bank is a Government controlled organization which is owned by the Government of 4 states: Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Repatriates. It has become a fast-growing organization which has its branches in 5 southern states and UT of Puducherry. Growing with a good speed, it will offer good growth opportunities to its employees. REPCO Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks. The registration process for the same will be started as soon as the official notification for the same will release. The interested candidates can start applying for the REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerks post afterward.
Repco Bank Clerk Highlights
|Conducting Body||Repco Bank|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application form release||To be notified later|
|Application form last date||To be notified later|
|Stages of Exam||Single Exam|
Repco Bank Clerk Notification
REPCO Bank official recruitment notification is not yet released for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerk. The registration process for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant / Clerk will commence once the official notification for the same will release and all the interested candidates can start applying for the same as soon as possible in order to avoid a last-minute rush at that time. REPCO Bank is a government-owned entity and therefore it will be a government job that will contain many benefits and perks. A large number of candidates will prefer applying for the post. The REPCO Bank Junior Assistant Examination 2021 is expected to be conducted soon whereas no confirmation from the bank has been received yet.
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus
The notification for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk has not been released yet. Before you start preparing for the exam, you should collect all exam related information. After knowing the exam pattern, you should note down the syllabus of the exam. Without an idea of the syllabus, you will not be able to go on with your exam preparation. As the REPCO Bank Junior Assistant / Clerk exam pattern is common with most of the examinations, therefore, the subjects also are quite similar. Therefore, you can easily get a defined syllabus for all these subjects. The table given below specifies the complete syllabus for all subjects:
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness||Reasoning||Computer knowledge|
|Percentages||Synonyms||Monetary Policies||Puzzles||History of computers|
|Ratio and proportion||Homonyms||Banking & Financial Awareness||Seating Arrangement - Circular, Square and Linear||Basics of hardware and software|
|Average||Antonyms||Economic Terms||Data Sufficiency||Windows operating system Basics|
|Mixture and allegation||Spelling||Current Affairs||Directions and Distance||Internet Terms and services|
|Time and work||Word formation||Static GK||Coding Decoding||Basic functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)|
|Speed, distance and time||Idioms and phrases||Financial & Economics News||Blood Relations||Networking and communication|
|Stocks and shares||Fill in the suitable words||Government Schemes, Agreement & Deals||Inequality||Database basics Basics of hacking|
|Partnership||Grammar||Banking terms, rates, processes||Syllogism||Security tools and viruses|
|Blood relations||Spotting errors||National Institution||Machine Input Output|
|Volume and surface Area||Sentence correction||Verbal Reasoning|
|Height and Distances||Active/ passive voice||Ordering and Ranking|
|Logarithms Permutation and combinations||Phrases and idioms||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Simple and compound interest||Direct and indirect||Scheduling|
|Equations||Speech Reading||Distance and Direction|
|Probability||Comprehension Passage completion||Ranking|
|Profit, loss and discount||Deriving conclusion|
|Mensuration||Rearrangement of passage|
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
REPCO Bank will be conducting an online test for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerk. It is expected to have one stage in the selection process of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Recruitment. Candidates will have to appear in a single online test and qualify it securing high marks to secure a spot in the final list of selections. The online test for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk will consist of five tests having objective type questions from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking industry) & Computer Knowledge. To qualify the exam with high scores, a candidate needs to be good with all the sections. There will be a cumulative time duration of 2 hours.
- There will not be any negative marking, i.e. no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- The exam language will only be English.
- All sections will consist of an equal number of questions, i.e. 40.
- Each section will be of 40 marks.
- Thus, the total number of questions and marks will be 200.
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version and Penalty||Duration of Exam|
|1||Reasoning||40||40||Version should be only in English and No penalty for wrong answers.||Duration of examination may be stipulated as 2 hours.|
|4||General Awareness (with Spl. Reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Dates
REPCO Bank has offers a great opportunity to the eligible candidates, especially in the Southern part of India, by releasing vacancies for the post of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk. The candidates who will get selected after the final stage will get the chance of working in a government organization and thus will be eligible for all the facilities and benefits of a government job.REPCO Bank notification is not out yet, all the relevant information related to the exam will be out as soon as it got released on the official website.
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Dates
|Opening date of Online Registration||To be notified later|
|Closing date of Online Registration||To be notified later|
|Download of call letters||To be notified later|
|Tentative date of Online Test||To be notified later|
Repco Bank Clerk Salary
All the employees of REPCO Bank are paid a good salary which is paid as per IBA norms. This is a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the exam. A Junior Assistant / Clerk will initially receive salary in the pay scale of Rs 11,765 to Rs 31,540. A Junior Assistant will also be entitled to receive other benefits and allowances also. Including all the allowances, the monthly income of a Junior Assistant will be somewhere around Rs 23,947.
The pay scale is subject to increase accordingly with passing years as per IBA wage settlement.
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Job Profile
The candidates who qualify the online test will be appointed as Junior Assistant/ Clerk. The candidate will be on a probation period of 1 year. REPCO Bank management may end or extend the probation period. As the title of the designation suggests, a Junior Assistant will be responsible for regular clerical duties and responsibilities like:
- Maintaining the records
- Handling the cash counter
- Interacting with customers, etc.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Payslip Component per month including allowances at minimum of scale at Chennai||Approximate annual emoluments on Cost to Company (CTC)|
|Junior Assistant /Clerk||Rs.11,765 to Rs. 31,540||Rs.23,947/-||Rs 6 lakhs (approx.)|
Repco Bank Clerk Vacancy
The vacancies for the REPCO bank Junior Assistant will be updated once the official notification for the same will release. last time it was released for the state of a Tamil Nadu with a total release of 40 vacancies. this time also is expected that a good number of vacancies will release. to have a rough idea,vacancy of last year notification has been provided below:
|Name of the State||No of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN|
Repco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Whenever going to apply for any exam, all the interested candidates are advised to first go through the complete official notification to avoid missing any important detail. As the notification for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk has not been released yet, the candidates who are interested in applying for the job should necessarily go through the complete notification. Before applying for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk, the candidates need to follow certain eligibility criteria. If a candidate is not found eligible as per REPCO Bank’s requirements, the application will be rejected. All the candidates who wish to apply for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam should possess the required eligibility. Read on to know the complete eligibility criteria.
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Exam Educational Criteria
Before applying for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2021 Exam, a candidate needs to ensure that he/she is eligible with respect to the educational qualifications that one needs to possess to apply for this exam. A candidate needs to have a minimum qualification of ‘Graduation’ in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC. Apart from this basic educational qualification required, a candidate also needs to possess a basic knowledge of computers. A degree that is obtained from an Open University without following the regular stream, (10+2) will not be accepted or recognized at any point in the recruitment process.
|Junior Assistant/Clerk||Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.|
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Exam Age Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant / Clerk 2021 Exam, should know that apart from the educational qualifications required to apply for the exam, they will also have to be eligible with respect to the age criteria. REPCO Bank specifies the minimum and maximum age which is required to apply for the REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2021 Exam.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Apart from the age criteria that a candidate needs to follow for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk 2021 Examination, some candidates belonging to specified categories will be eligible for age relaxation. REPCO Bank provides relaxation in the upper age limit to few categories. The relaxation period does vary according to the categories. It brings an advantage to all these categories in a way that they can appear for the exam more number of times as compared to others. The candidates who claim to be from one of these categories will have to submit the copies of the caste certificate at the time of verification. Refer to the table below for details of age relaxation:
|Junior Assistant/Clerk||SC/ST/Repatriate||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||“for 3years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST), in addition to the actual period of service in the Defence forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 years|
|Persons with disabilities (min 40%)||10 years|
Repco Bank Clerk How to Apply
Before a candidate starts the registration process for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk, he/she should be aware of the application process so that no error is committed while filling up the application form. To avoid any mistake, you can refer to the steps given below:
- Candidates should visit the official website of REPCO Bank: www.repcobank.com and www.repcobank.co.in and click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will direct you to the next page.
- In the next page, you need to click on “Click Here for New Registration” and enter all the basic details there. A provisional registration number and password will be generated which will have to be saved for future reference.
- Candidates can edit the details before clicking on ‘Save & Next Button’ .
- The next step would be uploading the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the official notification of REPCO Bank.
- The photograph should be recent, passport-size colour picture and the size should be 20kb-50kb. The dimensions should be 200*230 pixels (preferred).
- The signature should be done on a white paper with black ink pen.
- The preferred dimensions of the signature should be 140*60 pixels.
- The file size should be between 10kb-20kb.
- After the uploading is done, you will be directed to a different page of the application form where all the details related to educational qualifications, work experience etc. will have to be filled.
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’.
- The last step of the process is ‘payment’.
- Candidates will be given various online payment options through which the application fee will be paid.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Repco Bank Clerk Application Fee
After the completion of the application form of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk 2021, the final step will be to pay the application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee. Until and unless the fee payment is done, the application will be considered incomplete. The fees will be paid only in online mode. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. The payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The application fee will be different for different categories.
|Name of the post||Category||Fee|
|Junior Assistant /Clerks||SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates||₹ 400/-|
|General and all others||₹ 700/-|
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Centre
To conduct the online exam for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk in a proper manner, REPCO Bank will allot various exam centres in the Southern part of India. There are namely 6 centres that will be allotted by REPCO Bank. Candidates will be given the choice to opt for a favorable exam centre, though REPCO Bank reserves the right to change or modify the choice made by the student. Once the choice is made, a candidate can not request any change in it. The candidates will have to reach the exam centre on their own expenses. Below is the list of exam centres:
Repco Bank Clerk Admit card
Once the registration process of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Recruitment Notification for the year 2021 will be completed, REPCO Bank will start releasing the admit card, a few days before the Junior Assistant/Clerk Examination. Candidates can download their admit cards /call letters for the online test from the official website of REPCO Bank. All the candidates will have to bring their admit cards at the exam venue along with a valid identity proof.
Repco Bank Clerk Free Mock Tests
To prepare for an important exam, a candidate needs to be well-read and well prepared. As you can not predict the exam level or the type of questions in advance, you need to be on your toes and prepare in the best way possible. REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk 2021 is not yet released but it will be beneficial if you start practicing mock test before. I will give you an edge over others in the exam. So, you need to be determined enough to prepare in the best way possible. While preparing for the exam, make sure you do not miss practicing online tests which will give you clarity and a fair idea of the actual exam and make it easier for you to assess your preparation. Practice can help to a great extent. You can practice free mock tests available at ixamBee for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant / Clerk Exam. Grab this opportunity and make the most out of your time available at hand.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO --cy-
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2021
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2021