Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Highlights
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) 2020 conducts the exam for the post of AAO (Assistant Agriculture Officer), Group 3 Govt of Uttarakhand. The notifications expected to be released soon in the coming months.The most interesting point to be noted is the great opportunity that lies ahead for the agriculture graduates (BSc Agri only), who wish to work for farmer communities in Devbhoomi Uttarakhand.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Highlights
|Post||Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application form release||To be notified later|
|Application form last date||To be notified later|
|Last date for online payment||To be notified later|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Exam Notification
The UKSSSC AAO is one of the most awaited exams for the Agriculture graduates, who aspire for a state govt job. UKSSSC AAO Notification 2020 is expected to be released soon, it is advised to not wait for the notification and should start their preparation as soon as possible. Online registration starts soon after the official notification will get released. Once UKSSSC AAO recruitment notification releases, all the candidates who are interested in applying for this one may go ahead and fill the application form only after going through the complete notification to ensure their eligibility.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Syllabus
UKSSSC AAO Recruitment notification is expected to be released soon. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture. This is a well-paying job and thus makes it even more important. To make sure you excel in the exam you should take note of the UKSSSC AAO exam syllabus 2020 which is given in detail.
|General Agriculture||Horticulture||Animal Husbandry||Poultry||Agriculture Implements|
|Cropping and cropping system||Olericulture||Major breeds||Major breeds||Manual|
|Irrigation||Fruits||Milk and milk products||Diseases and cure||Mechanised|
|Fertilizers and manures||Floriculture||Diseases and cure|
|Fodder crops||Plantation crops|
|Types of soils|
|Complete cropping cycle|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Exam Pattern
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer’ is a state exam and surely follows certain criteria and exam pattern. Though the complete application process is being conducted in online mode, the examination is expected to be conducted in offline mode. There will only be one written exam with 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each. These questions will be based on BSc Agriculture subjects.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer
- The time duration of the test will be 120 minutes
- Minimum marks for qualifying this exam are 45 for General and OBC and 35 marks for SC & ST.
- There will not be any interview but direct recruitment based on merit.
- Candidates will be allowed to take their question paper and answer sheet along.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1.||Agriculture||100||100||120 minutes (2 hours)|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Exam Dates
The recruitment notification for UKSSSC AAO2020 will be released soon after such a long interval and thus it makes this a golden opportunity to grab for all the Agriculture graduates. When you go on to apply for any form, you should first get hold of all the information related to the exam. Thus, before you apply for UKSSSC AAO Exam, you should first note down all the important dates of the complete examination process. The exam dates of UKSSSC AAO 2020 will be updated here as soon as the notification for the same will release. Check out the table given below for complete details:
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Exam Dates
|Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Events||Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Dates|
|Date of advertisement||To be notified later|
|Date of start of online application||To be notified later|
|Last date for online application||To be notified later|
|Last date for submission of exam fee||To be notified later|
|Tentative Exam Date||To be notified later|
Assistant agriculture officer (Group-3) Salary
The main reason for any job to be popular is the facility, perks and attractive salary that one receives in the job. UKSSSC being a State government job can be counted among the most sought-after jobs among aspirants. This being a great opportunity for Agriculture graduates. UKSSSC AAO will receive a salary which will range from Rs 25,500- Rs 81,100 (level-4), Non gazetted/permanent/with NPS facility.
|Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)||Rs 25,500- Rs 81,100|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Vacancy
UKSSSC is going to release the official notification for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) 2020 Recruitment soon. You should ensure that you are fully aware of complete information about the UKSSSC AAO Exam 2020. One of the most important information related to any exam is the vacancy. By knowing the vacancies, you surely will have an idea of how tough or easy the competition is going to be. UKSSSC vacancy details for Assistant Agriculture Officer is going to be updated here as soon as the notification releases. It is a great chance to take up a great opportunity coming across for all Agriculture graduates. to have a fair idea about the vacancy we have provided vacancies for previous year notification. Take a look at previous vacancy details:
|Name of post/department||Category||No. Of vacancies||Seats under reservation|
|WO (30%)||DFF (02%)||Ex (05%)||PH (04%)||OTHERS|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer Group-3 (agriculture department)||SC||15||05||-||01||12 (PB-04, OA-04, PD-04)||08|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Exam language
All the candidates applying for UKSSSC AAO 2020 exam should be well informed about all the details related to the exam. The exam is expected to be offline and will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs) which will be available in both English and Hindi.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Eligibility Criteria
To apply for UKSSSC AAO 2020, an aspirant should meet the eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualification, age etc. All the candidates need to confirm to these eligibility criteria failing which he/she will not be allowed to apply for the exam. There are various parameters and all candidates should follow the criteria completely. Let's look into the details of the eligibility criteria.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Educational Criteria
All the candidates applying for UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam should possess certain educational qualifications. Every recruitment process requires the candidates to follow these educational criteria to be eligible for an exam. The minimum qualifications required for UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam is:
- Graduation in Agriculture (BSc Agri) from any recognized institution or university
|Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)||Graduation in Agriculture (BSc Agri) from any recognized institution or university|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) Age Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam, he/she should be within the prescribed age limit as mentioned by UKSSSC in its official notification. To apply for the post a candidate should be minimum 21 and maximum 42 years of age.
- NOC for employees of govt/semi-government service will also be required for the post.
|Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)||Minimum age is 21 years / Maximum age is 42 years|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3) How To Apply
The most important step of an examination process is to successfully apply online. It is advised to ensure eligibility before thinking of applying for the examination. After looking at the eligibility criteria, eligible candidates need to fill out the application form very carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to disqualification from the exam. below we have provided step by step process of filling out the application form of UKSSSC AAO 2020 exam.
- Log on to the official website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click for 'New Registration' and enter the required information.
- A registration number and password will be generated for further login.
- Enter all the mandatory details as required in the next step.
- Once you are done with filling all the details, you will have to submit the UKSSSC AAO online application fee.
- Submit the form.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)Application Fee
The online application process for UKSSSC AAO 2020 will not be considered complete until you submit the exam application fee. The application fee will be submitted through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking. The fee details are given below:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2.||OBC of Uttarakhand / Financially backward class||Rs. 300|
|3.||SC of Uttarakhand||Rs. 150|
|4.||ST of Uttarakhand||Rs. 150|
|5.||Handicap of Uttarakhand||Rs. 150|
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)Exam Centres
All the candidates who will apply for UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam will be allotted certain exam centres where the UKSSSC AAO exam will be conducted. The examination will be held in offline mode, though the application/registration process will be done in online mode. UKSSSC AAO exam centre 2020 will be allotted in various states accordingly and the candidates will be expected to arrive at the UKSSSC Exam Centre at their own cost. The admit card of the candidates will consist of the name of the exam centre/venue.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)Online Course
UKSSSC AAO 2020 is an important recruitment notification. It came with a great opportunity for Agriculture graduates. This makes it even more important. To make sure that you excel in this much important UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam, ixamBee is offering UKSSSC AAO Online Course which caters to all the needs of the candidates. This course will help you cover each and every topic and will make it easier for you ace the exam. It will provide you with all the necessary details and required study material with live doubt clarification classes. The UKSSSC AAO Online Course consists of:
- 60+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of UKSSSC AAO
- 60+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required
- 20+ Chapter Tests to help you test knowledge on the chapter topics
- 8 Full-Length Mock Tests to make you get the real exam feel
- Total 1500 + practice questions with proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Concept Check Questions and Mock Tests to make you practice exhaustively.
- The Course will cover summaries of important documents such as Kurukshetra, Yojana, Ministry of Agriculture annual report, Ministry of Rural Annual report
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- Apart from the study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided until selection.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)Free Mock Tests
In any examination process the main point lies in the preparation level.If your preparation is focused and well planned, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. While you prepare do not forget to practice UKSSSC AAO online free mock tests which make sure that you perform well in the actual exam giving you the correct idea. Although the UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam will be offline but practicing these online free mock test will surely give you an edge over others.
Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group-3)Preparation Strategy
To qualify for any exam, one needs a proper preparation strategy and a good study plan which covers all your needs. As the UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam is just around the corner, everyone will need a good preparation plan that lets you stay focused and determined. A good preparation plan will enable you to focus on the main points.
- First of all you should be able to list down the syllabus for all the subjects so that you have the complete information at hand to refer to. You will know what all needs to be covered.
- Secondly, you should divide all the topics according to the available time.
- Pay attention to all the topics equally.
- Focus on your goal and stay determined without getting distracted.
- Take small breaks.
- Make short-term goals.
- Reward yourself.
- Practice mock tests as much as you can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for UKSSSC AAO 2020 Recruitment?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester can apply.
Q2: Is the UKSSSC AAO 2020 Recruitment Exam ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The UKSSSC AAO 2020 Recruitment Exam will be offline although the application process will be done in online mode.
Q3: What is the age limit for the UKSSSC AAO 2020 post?
The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 42 years.
Q4: If two candidates attain the same score in the written exam of UKSSSC AAO 2020, will both of them get selected?
If two candidates attain similar score in the UKSSSC AAO 2020 Exam, the one who will be senior wrt age will be given preference in further selection.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS Clerk
- RBI Assistant 2020
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2020
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2020
- IBPS SO 2020
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2020
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2020
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2020
- Delhi Police Constable 2020
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2020
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020