Table of Content
MAT Exam Highlights
Management Aptitude Test, popularly known as MAT is an all-India-level test which is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). This test is being conducted since the year 1988. MAT is conducted four times a year through which AIMA selects eligible candidates for the MBA course in 600 Business Schools (B-Schools) in India. It is an excellent opportunity for MBA aspirants who wish to get admission into one of the best Business Schools in the country. The main highlights of the MAT exam 2022 are given below.
Note: The MAT September 2022 exam has been conducted successfully and the results have been declared as well. MAT aspirants who wish to take this exam can now prepare for the December 2022 exam.
MAT Exam Highlights 2022
|Conducting Authority||Managment Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Periodicity||4 times a year|
|Stages of Exam||Two Stages-
|Maximum marks & Time duration||200 marks 150 minutes|
|Last Date for Online Registration (PBT)||To be notified later|
|Last Date for Online Registration (CBT)||To be notified later|
|Official Notification PDF||To be Notified Later|
MAT Notification 2022
The Management Aptitude Test or MAT is held four times a year in the months of February, May, September & December. The test is conducted by AIMA and is based on a fixed pattern. The next MAT 2022 exam will be conducted in December. The test is conducted in three modes: Paper-Based, Computer-Based and Internet-Based. Candidates also have the choice of opting for any kinds of tests (PBT, CBT and IBT). Those who opt for both tests will have to pay an additional fee and will have the benefit of choosing 2 more Management Institutes for sending their scores. Originally, the candidates can choose 5 Management Institutes. Read More...
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the candidates who are interested to appear for the MAT 2022 Examination should possess certain eligibility criteria failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the MAT Entrance. The All India Management Association or (AIMA) mentions a fixed eligibility criterion for the candidates willing to apply for MAT Entrance. Read More...
MAT Educational Criteria
The most important criterion on the basis of which the candidate will be eligible for the exam is the required educational qualification. All the candidates applying for the MAT Entrance should possess a fixed educational degree, failing which they will not be able to apply for the exam.
- A candidate willing to appear for MAT 2022 Entrance should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized board/University.
|MAT||A candidate willing to appear for MAT 2022 Entrance should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized board/University.|
The Management Aptitude Test or MAT is conducted by AIMA in both online and offline mode. The choice is up to the candidates which of these modes they want to opt for. AIMA conducts a Paper Based Test & a Computer Based Test. Candidates also have an option for appearing in both the tests for which they need to pay an extra fee. Both these tests will be conducted on two different days. Read More...
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Language Comprehension/ Mathematical Skills/ Data Analysis and Sufficiency/ Intelligence and Critical Reasoning/ Indian and Global Environment||200||2 hours 30 minutes|
- There will be a total of 200 objective-type questions from five sections: Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, and Indian and Global Environment.
- Each section will have 40 questions.
- The total timing of the test will be 2 hours & 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The obtained scores in the section of the Indian & Global Environment will not be taken into account to calculate the merit or percentile score in the MAT scorecard.
MAT Syllabus 2022
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are interested in getting themselves admitted into one of the best Business Schools (B-Schools) in India. You need to be aware of the complete information related to the exam as it may help you with complete & full-proof exam preparation. To score well you need to perfect in all the subjects/sections to improve your score. The next upcoming MAT 2022 Entrance is set to be conducted in December and thus before you start your preparation, you need to note down the complete syllabus of the MAT 2022 Exam. Please note, the next MAT IBT 2022 exam will be held on October 08 and 10, 2022.
There will be five sections/ subjects in the MAT 2022 Entrance and you need to prepare all these subjects in a proper manner. Read More...
|English Language/ Data Analysis & Sufficiency/ Mathematical Skills/ Intelligence and Critical Reasoning/ Indian and Global Environment|
MAT 2022 Exam Dates
The Management Aptitude Test or MAT 2022 test will be conducted in two modes: Paper-Based Test & Computer-Based Test. Candidates can also go for both tests which will be conducted on two different dates. Candidates who are eligible and interested in getting admission to the MBA course should register for the MAT 2022 Examination and avoid delay. The registration can be done only through online mode. The next MAT 2022 exam will be held in December. If you are looking to take this exam, please watch this space for the latest updates. Read More...
How to Apply Online
All the candidates interested in applying for MAT 2022 (Feb) Entrance should be aware of the complete application process. If you fail to apply correctly, you will not be able to appear for the examination. The application will have to be done online. You also need to fill in all the correct details in the application form. There are some simple steps for the same:
- Create your login first by visiting the AIMA website mat.aima.in
- Login using your email, password & date of birth. After entering all the details you will have to click on “submit”.
- You will be directed to the registration form and there you need to fill in all your details along with your choice of Management Colleges.
- The next step would be to upload your photograph & signature.
- The scanned photograph should be in jpeg /jpg format with size within 40 Kb - 150 Kb.
- The signature should also be in pg/jpeg within the size of 10Kb - 150 Kb.
- Submit the online application fee through one of the online payment options given there.
- View your final registration form and you can download and keep the copy with you or take a print of the same.
The candidates applying for MAT 2022 Entrance should keep in mind that the application process will not be complete unless they submit the online application fee. The fee amount will be the same for both PBT & CBT. Candidates opting for both PBT & CBT will have to pay an additional fee Refer to the table below for more details.
|Paper-Based Test(PBT)||Rs. 1650|
|Computer Based Test(CBT)||Rs. 1650|
|Both CBT And PBT||Rs. 2750|