MAT Exam Notification
Management Aptitude Test 2021
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. MAT is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT provides entry to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- MAT exam is conducted four timesby the All India Management Association (AIMA) in a year in the months of February, May, September, and December.
- The first Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in 2021, leading to admission MBA 2021 in more than400MBA colleges across the country will be held on Sunday, February, 2021, as a paper-based offline test.
- Online Computer-based test for the same would start from February, 2021, onwards.
- The MAT exams conducted in 2021 will lead to admission to MBA 2021
How to take the test
- Candidate can choose any ONE Test or Both the Tests (PBT & CBT): Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institution’s for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
The registration fees for PBT or CBT is Rs 1500/-(Inclusive of 18%GST)
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
How to apply
- Candidates need to register online at website link: with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking.
List of Participating Management Institutes
- The list of participating management institute (will be available from 2nd week of march 2021 onwards) on the AIMA website
- Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code.
- There are five fields given in the Registration Form.
- Select the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
- No additional feeis to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBTwill have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
- The number of participating MI’s may vary. The number of MI’s keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for every institute are different.
- All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved, University affiliated College, University Department.
- For further information you may contact the MIs/Universities of your choice. The list of various MIs/Universities is available in AIMA Website along with the admission notification (particular administration).
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,February 2021 at one-time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from February 2021 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on February 2021 itself.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link:.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- The candidate must strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- The Admit Card contains Test Centre Address with Center Code, Form No and Roll no of the test.
- No separate special card is issued.
- Also, activation of a test centre depends upon the minimum number of registration.
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.