Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Exam Notification
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2021
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. MAT is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT provides entry to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Notification Details
- MAT exam is conducted four times by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in a year in the months of February, May, September, and December.
- The first Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in 2021, leading to admission MBA 2021 in more than 400 MBA colleges across the country will be held on Sunday, February, 2021, as a paper-based offline test.
- Online Computer-based test for the same would start from February, 2021, onwards.
- The MAT exams conducted in 2021 will lead to admission to MBA 2021
Mode of MAT - How to take the test
- Candidate can choose any ONE Test or Both the Tests (PBT & CBT): Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institution’s for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
Registration Fee for MAT 2021
The registration fees for PBT or CBT is Rs 1500/-(Inclusive of 18%GST)
Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT): How to apply
- Candidates need to register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/matfeb18 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):List of Participating Management Institutes
- The list of participating management institute (will be available from 2nd week of march 2021 onwards) on the AIMA website
- Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code.
- There are five fields given in the Registration Form.
- Select the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
- No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
- The number of participating MI’s may vary. The number of MI’s keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for every institute are different.
- All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved, University affiliated College, University Department.
- For further information you may contact the MIs/Universities of your choice. The list of various MIs/Universities is available in AIMA Website along with the admission notification (particular administration).
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):Test Centre City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form. Test Centre list as updated in the AIMA Website Here
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,February 2021 at one-time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from February 2021 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on February 2021 itself.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- The candidate must strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- The Admit Card contains Test Centre Address with Center Code, Form No and Roll no of the test.
- No separate special card is issued.
- Also, activation of a test centre depends upon the minimum number of registration.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Related Quick Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for MAT 2021 Entrance?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply.
Q2: Can I choose Hindi as the exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
No. You cannot choose Hindi as an exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance.
Q3: Is the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The MAT 2021 Entrance Test will be in both modes: Online (CBT) & Offline (PBT).
Q4: How many attempts can be given in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
There is no such restriction on the number of attempts in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam.
Q5: What is the age limit for the MAT 2021 Entrance?
AIMA has not mentioned any such age limit for MAT 2021 It has only mentioned Graduation as the minimum eligibility.
Q6: Are there any changes in the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination?
No. There is no change in MAT 2021 (September) Entrance.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020