Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Exam Pattern
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Exam Pattern
MAT is an objective type test designed and developed to ascertain the aptitude of the candidates to undergo Post Graduate Programme in Management.Aptitude is the potential of an individual to perform subsequent to proper training.
MAT exam is conducted four times by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in a year in the months of February, May, September, and December.
The paper will have 200 questions in MCQs form, from 5 sections as mentioned in the table below:
|S. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Language Comprehension||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40|
- The Duration of exam is 2 hour 30 minutes.
- Merit Score in MAT exam is calculated on the basis of 4 sections only - Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, and Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- For a cut off above 90 percentile, a candidate is required to score more than 100 marks in 4 sections mentioned above, while the 5th section on Indian and Global Environment is not counted in percentile calculation.
- The score of Indian & Global Environment is separately shown but is not taken into account to calculate the merit or percentile in the MAT score card
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Related Quick Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for MAT 2021 Entrance?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply.
Q2: Can I choose Hindi as the exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
No. You cannot choose Hindi as an exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance.
Q3: Is the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The MAT 2021 Entrance Test will be in both modes: Online (CBT) & Offline (PBT).
Q4: How many attempts can be given in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
There is no such restriction on the number of attempts in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam.
Q5: What is the age limit for the MAT 2021 Entrance?
AIMA has not mentioned any such age limit for MAT 2021 It has only mentioned Graduation as the minimum eligibility.
Q6: Are there any changes in the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination?
No. There is no change in MAT 2021 (September) Entrance.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2021
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020