· The candidate applying for MAT 2018 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2018 exam eligibility criteria:
o Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
o Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
o Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
· Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2018 February exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2018 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
· AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
· The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
· In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
Know about Exam Pattern for MAT 2018 in detail
Know Syllabus for MAT 2018 in detail
Know Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2018
Check important dates for MAT 2018
Already a member? Log in
Already a member? Sign in