Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Eligibility Criteria
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for MAT 2020 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2020 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2020 February exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2020 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
Please note that for applying for Management Aptitude Test:
- There is NO AGE BAR
- Job Experience is not necassary
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for MAT 2020 Entrance?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply.
Q 2:Can I choose Hindi as the exam language in MAT 2020 Entrance Exam?
No. You cannot choose Hindi as an exam language in MAT 2020 Entrance.
Q 3:Is the MAT 2020 Entrance Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The MAT 2020 Entrance Test will be in both modes: Online (CBT) & Offline (PBT).
Q 4:How many attempts can be given in MAT 2020 Entrance Exam?
There is no such restriction on the number of attempts in MAT 2020 Entrance Exam.
Q 5:What is the age limit for the MAT 2020 Entrance?
AIMA has not mentioned any such age limit for MAT 2020 It has only mentioned Graduation as the minimum eligibility.
Q 6:Are there any changes in the MAT 2020 Entrance Examination?
No. There is no change in MAT 2020 (September) Entrance.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant --cy--
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) --cy--
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant --cy--
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A