Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Eligibility Criteria
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Eligibility Criteria
· The candidate applying for MAT 2018 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2018 exam eligibility criteria:
o Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
o Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
o Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
· Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2018 February exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2018 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
· AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
· The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
· In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
Please note that for applying for Management Aptitude Test:
Know about Exam Pattern for MAT 2018 in detail
Know Syllabus for MAT 2018 in detail
Know Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2018
Check important dates for MAT 2018