Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Eligibility Criteria
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for MAT 2021 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2021 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2021 February exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2021 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
Please note that for applying for Management Aptitude Test:
- There is NO AGE BAR
- Job Experience is not necassary
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Related Quick Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for MAT 2021 Entrance?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply.
Q2: Can I choose Hindi as the exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
No. You cannot choose Hindi as an exam language in MAT 2021 Entrance.
Q3: Is the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The MAT 2021 Entrance Test will be in both modes: Online (CBT) & Offline (PBT).
Q4: How many attempts can be given in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
There is no such restriction on the number of attempts in MAT 2021 Entrance Exam.
Q5: What is the age limit for the MAT 2021 Entrance?
AIMA has not mentioned any such age limit for MAT 2021 It has only mentioned Graduation as the minimum eligibility.
Q6: Are there any changes in the MAT 2021 Entrance Examination?
No. There is no change in MAT 2021 (September) Entrance.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020