Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidate applying for MAT 2021 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2021 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2021 February exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2021 February exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
Please note that for applying for Management Aptitude Test:
- There is NO AGE BAR
- Job Experience is not necassary