IDBI Assistant Manager
Important Exams Links
- IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Calendar 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Free Mock Test 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager FAQs 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Application Fee
- IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Now 2021
- IDBI Assistant Manager Blogs
- IDBI Assistant Manager Highlights 2021
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Highlights
Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI was established in 1964 with the intention of providing credit assistance to the Indian industry. It offers excellent career opportunities to eligible Indian citizens by releasing recruitment notifications for various posts. It will release the notification for the post of Assistant Manager 2020 for which the recruitment will be done through enrolment in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru.
|Name of the Exam||IDBI Assistant Manager|
|Conducting Body||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Number of Stages||Three (Online Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification)|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Notification
IDBI or the Industrial Development Bank of India Recruitment, whose 51% shares are held by Life Insurance Corporation of India, is one of the most awaited notifications and majority of job aspirants apply for this exam. IDBI releases its recruitment notification almost every year for various posts. This year also it can be expected that IDBI will come out for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager wherein the appointments will be made through first enrolling the selected candidates for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal School of Banking and Finance at Bengaluru. All the eligible candidates should ensure that they possess all required qualifications. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post immediately to not miss the deadline. The notification will have all the details related to the eligibility criteria, vacancies, exam dates etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Syllabus
IDBI recruitment has been one of the most popular and important examinations. It is a golden chance for all the candidates who are willing to enter the banking industry. To make sure that you succeed in the examination, you need to keep yourself updated on all aspects related to the exam. Knowing the syllabus is the major part of exam preparation and should be your first priority. Find the syllabus details below:
|Quantitative Aptitude||English||General Awareness||Reasoning|
|Time and Work||Grammar||Monetary Policies||Puzzles|
|Mensuration||Vocabulary||Banking & Financial Awareness||Seating Arrangement - Circular, Square and Linear|
|Average||Reading Comprehension||Economic Terms||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Passage Making||Current Affairs||Directions and Distance|
|Mixture and Allegations||Error Spotting||Static GK||Coding Decoding|
|Permutation and Combination||Jumble Words||Financial & Economics News||Blood Relations|
|Probability||Sentence Framing||Government Schemes, Agreement & Deals||Inequality|
|Data Interpretation||Fill in the Blanks||Banking terms, rates, processes||Syllogism|
|Algebra||National Institution||Machine Input Output|
|Percentages||Ordering and Ranking|
|Set Theory||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Stocks and Shares||Distance and Direction|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Pattern
IDBI selects the candidates through a simplified selection process where it conducts one online objective test which is followed by a personal interview for those who will qualify the online test. The online exam for IDBI Assistant Manager will consist of four tests of Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness. Marks will be allotted to each section accordingly. Candidates will have a composite timing of 2 hours.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time Duration - 1.5 Hours|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer given by the candidate.
- After the examination is over and the results have been announced, the selected candidates will be called for an interview, where the candidates will be given the choice of answering the questions either in English or Hindi. The final selection will be done according to the total marks obtained in the interview and online test along with medical fitness.
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview
Candidates who will qualify the online test will subsequently be called for Interview. Candidates will get the choice of answering the questions in the Interview in either Hindi or English. Those who qualify the Interview will be considered for the final shortlisting.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Important Dates
IDBI official notification for the post of Assistant Managers will be a good chance for all the job aspirants as IDBI provides excellent opportunities to build up a stable career for them. The examination for the Assistant Manager post is expected to be held once the recruitment notification is out.. But, before you apply, you should be aware of all the important dates related to the IDBI Assistant Manager Examination.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Dates
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age )||To be notified later|
|Online Registration||To be notified later|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online||To be notified later|
|Date of Online Test at all centres||To be notified later|
|Result Declaration Date||To be notified later|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Salary
A candidate who is appointed as an Assistant Manager will be entitled to basic pay of - Rs 23,700 /- per month in a pay Scale of- Rs 23,700-980(7) - 30560- 1145 (2) - 32850 - 1310 (7) - 42020 (17 years). The gross salary after all the perks in a metro city will amount to approximately Rs 60,000/- per month. The allowances under this job will be:
- Travel Allowance
- Newspaper Reimbursement
- Accommodation Allowance
- Medical Aid
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Vacancy Details
IDBI has been recruiting candidates for various posts every year. It is a golden chance for aspirants who wish to join the banking industry. The competition being too high these days for every job, any opportunity that comes your way should be grabbed with both hands. IDBI Assistant Manager exact vacancies can not be predicted now. The details of the previous vacancy breakup is as follows:
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam, you need to ensure if you are eligible for the mentioned post. The eligibility criteria includes many parameters and you need to make sure you are eligible on all these parameters. You can check the details below.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Educational Qualification
All the candidates should possess a certain educational qualification to be able to apply for the specified IDBI Assistant Manager post. You need to ensure that you possess the exact percentage of marks, if specified, or possess the mentioned degree to fill the application form. If you fail to do so, your application will be rejected and you will not be able to appear in the examination. Candidates applying for IDBI Assistant Manager post, are also expected to have proficiency in Computers.
|IDBI Assistant Manager||A graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. 55% for SC/ST/PWD|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Age Criteria
The candidates interested in applying for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager should also be eligible with respect to age, apart from the educational qualification. All the candidates should follow the age criteria mentioned in the IDBI notification if they wish to apply for the job. A candidate’s age should not cross the minimum or maximum age as on the mentioned date
|Post||Age (As on March 1, 2021)|
|IDBI Assistant Manager||Minimum Age - 20 years Maximum Age - 25 years|
IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021
All candidates should first read all the instructions mentioned in the IDBI Assistant Manager notification before starting the application process. You need to follow a step-by-step process to properly fill the application form.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021: How To Apply
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Assistant Manager-2021” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page - “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage, you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details, etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the process, click on the payment tab in the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally, click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Application Fee
After the complete details have been entered in the application form and every part of the process has been completed, the candidates will have to submit the application fee which will have to be done in online mode. The payment options will be online and the amount is specified in the notification. The fee amount depends on the category of candidates.
|For All Others||Rs.700|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Centres
The candidates will be allotted these exam centres on the basis of their choice of state and city while filling up the application form. IDBI will allot a fixed venue which cannot be changed whatsoever on any candidate’s request. The states where IDBI will be conducting the exam will be mentioned in the official notification.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Admit Cards
As soon as the application process for IDBI Assistant Manager will get over, the admit cards for the examination will be released soon after. The admit cards release will be intimated through sms/email and you can download the admit cards from IDBI’s official website. The date, time and venue of the exam will be indicated in the admit card and you will have to bring the admit card along with your passport size photograph and a valid identity proof to the exam centre, failing which you will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Free Mock Tests
IDBI is one of the important bank examinations and therefore require thorough preparation. As the competition is high for every exam, thus you need to give your 100 % for an exam. Along with a study plan, you need a lot of practice also. ixamBee provides free mock tests for IDBI Assistant Manager, where you can practice and test yourself.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Blogs
To prepare well for the IDBI Assistant Manager examination and to ensure that you do not leave any chance which can give you an edge over others, it is good to grab any piece of knowledge or information you receive through any source. Thus, reading blogs related to the examination will also increase your knowledge and provide an advantage over others. Read our blog on IDBI notification that may give you some necessary information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for any post in IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination
Q2: In IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam, can I choose Hindi language as the exam language?
Yes, IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English). You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English, except in the English Language section.
Q3: Is the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
The IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam will be online.
Q4: Is IDBI Assistant Manager job a transferable one?
Yes, IDBI Assistant Manager is a transferable job.
Q5: How many attempts can be given in IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam?
There is no restriction on the number of attempts in IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam.
Q6: What is the age limit for the IDBI Assistant Manager post?
The minimum age of the candidates must be 21 years & maximum age should be 28 years
Q7: Are there any changes in the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Examination?
Yes, there is a change in the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Examination. This year, IDBI has changed the pattern of the exam slightly as it has combined the sections of Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation and made it into one section.
Q8: Is there any separate provision for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)?
Yes, there are separate vacancies mentioned for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
Q9: What is the meaning of EWS category?
EWS category refers to 'Economically Weaker Sections'. The Central Govt. has introduced this reservation for Economically Weaker Sections among the General category of candidates.This provision was introduced to provide 10% reservation in higher education and government jobs to those who although belong to General category but: * their gross family annucal income lies below 8 Lakh. * if the agricultural land owned by their family is less than 5 acres. * if the residential flat owned by the family is less than 1000 sq.ft. * if the residential plot owned by the family is less than 100 sq. yards (in notifiied municipalities) & less than 200 sq yards in other than notififed municipalities.
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020