IDBI Assistant Manager Notification
IDBI PO official notification 2021 has been released by IDBI. In IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment 2021, the appointments will be made through enrolling the selected candidates for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal School of Banking and Finance at Bengaluru. There are 650 IDBI Assistant Manager vacancies announced for 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post immediately to not miss the deadline. The IDBI Assistant Manager application process is now open. You can apply for the exam till August 22, 2021.
IDBI has been recruiting candidates for various posts every year. It has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager posts. It is a golden chance for aspirants who wish to join the banking industry. There are 650 IDBI Assistant Manager vacancies announced for the year 2021. The detailed IDBI Assistant Manager vacancy break up is given as follows.
|Reserved for||Number of Vacancy|
Apply Online 2021
All candidates should first read all the instructions mentioned in the notification before starting the IDBI Assistant Manager application process. You need to follow a step-by-step process to properly fill the application form.
- Candidates will have to visit the official IDBI website www.idbi.com and click on the “careers/ current openings” tab which will direct you to the link “Recruitment of Assistant Manager-2021” where you will have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to click on the tab given on the top of the page - “Click here for New Registration” where you will have to enter your personal details and a new ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ will be generated which will help you in further process, where you can save the data and reopen the form whenever convenient until the last date.
- In the next stage, you will have to fill in all the details related to your personal information, like parents details etc. You will have to verify and save the details and move to the next part by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- After all the personal details have been entered, you will have to upload your recent passport photograph, signature according to the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Preview your application form before you finally submit the form by clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- After completion of all the processes, click on the payment tab on the next page and proceed for payment, where you will be given online fee payment options. Save your payment receipt after the payment is done.
- Finally, click the submit button and all your details will be saved.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the Handwritten declaration must be in running letters. The text for Handwritten declaration is as follows: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The size of the handwritten file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The handwritten declaration should be in the candidate's handwriting and only in English.
- The signature / handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels
- The photograph must be clear and passport size
- The file size of the photograph should be between 20KB - 50 KB
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature should be clear and legible
- The file size of the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB. If it is below the limit or if it exceeds the mentioned limit, the application will be rejected
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
After the complete details have been entered in the application form and every part of the process has been completed, the candidates will have to submit the application fee which will have to be done in online mode. The payment options will be online and the amount is specified in the notification. The IDBI Assistant Manager application fee amount depends on the category of candidates.
|All Others||Rs. 1000/-|
As soon as the application process for IDBI Assistant Manager will get over, the admit cards for the examination will be released soon after. The IDBI Assistant Manager admit card release will be intimated through SMS/email and you can download the admit cards from IDBI’s official website. The date, time and venue of the exam will be indicated in the admit card and you will have to bring the admit card along with your passport size photograph and valid identity proof to the exam centre, failing which you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The online test is scheduled to be held on September 04, 2021.
Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants
There will be an IDBI Assistant Manager pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates so that they get aware of the exam. This training will be free of cost. Please note that PET may not be held this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic or may be held through virtual mode. This will all depend on the bank. Please note that merely attending the PET doesn’t ensure your selection in the exam. The link to the PET (if held) call letter will be available on IDBI Bank’s website. You can download the online call letter for the PET by entering your registration number and password.
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as you are eligible age wise. The age limit for an IDBI Assistant Manager is 21 to 28 years.
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:How many vacancies are announced for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021?
A:There are a total of 650 vacancies for IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2021. You can check our category wise break of vacancies for further information.
Q2:How many attempts can be given in the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam?
A:There is no restriction on the number of attempts in the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam.
Q3:Can I change my details after the IDBI Assistant Manager online registration?
A:Yes, you can change your details after registration also by entering your provisional registration number & password. But, you cannot change it once you have verified and submitted the final form.
Q4:Will there be Pre-exam training for the general candidates as well?
A:No, this facility is only provided to the reserved category candidates.
Q5:How can I know that my application is accepted?
A:If the application is accepted, you will automatically see the message of 'submitted successfully. You will also get the option of previewing your complete application form. You can take a print of this application form.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.