Nainital Bank Clerk
Important Exams Links
- Nainital Bank Clerk Basic Information
- Nainital Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus
- Nainital Bank Clerk Calendar
- Nainital Bank Clerk Salary
- Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Clerk Apply Now
- Nainital Bank Clerk Application Fee
- Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Year Cut Off
- Nainital Bank Clerk Books
- Nainital Bank Clerk Free Mock Test
- Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Center
Nainital Bank was established in the year 1922. Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda. Its operations are headed from Nainital. Currently, Nainital Bank has 3 Regional Offices at Haldwani, Dehradun, and Noida operating with a total of 162 branches.
Nainital Bank had invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Clerk. The bank has announced 75 vacancies for the post. Nainital Bank has declared the results of the written test that was conducted on August 21, 2021.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Nainital Bank|
|Stages of Exam||Online Written Test|
|Application Window Open for Registration||July 17, 2021|
|Closure of Registration of Application||July 31, 2021|
|Online Written Exam Dates||18 to 21, 2021|
|Total Vacancies||Clerk - 75|
|Nainital Bank Management Trainee / Clerk Result||Click Here|
Nainital Bank recently released its recruitment notification, where it has announced vacancies for the post of Clerk. All the interested candidates can start applying online as the application process had commenced from July 17, 2021, and ended on July 31, 2021. Looking at the current unpredictable situation, it can be considered a good opportunity for those who are interested in a bank job. Read complete details of the exam before you start applying for the same. Nainital Bank Clerk exam 2021 was held on Aug 21, 2021.
The results of the Nainital Bank Clerk written test have been declared now.
Before you start applying for Nainital Bank Clerk, you need to ensure that you are eligible according to the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates need to possess certain educational qualifications along with following the age criteria mentioned in the official notification.
To be eligible for Nainital Bank Clerk a candidate must possess a Graduate or Post Graduate degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Essential qualification: Knowledge of Computer Operations
- Preferable qualification: Candidates having 1-2 years’ of experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference over other candidates.
|Post||Educational Criteria (As on March 31, 2021)||Post qualification Experience|
(As on March 31, 2021)
||Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.|
To be eligible for Nainital Bank Clerk post, a candidate must be within the age bracket specified by the bank in its official notification. The bank reserves the right to make changes in the criteria as and when required. The minimum and maximum age requirement for applying to the Clerk post is:
- Minimum age - 21 years
- Maximum age - 28 years
|Post||Age Criteria (As on March 31, 2021)|
|Nainital Bank Clerk||Minimum - 21 Years / Maximum - 28 Years|
After you successfully apply for the exam, it is utmost important to collect information related to the Nainital Bank Clerk exam pattern. Before you start your preparation, knowing the exam pattern will help you in planning your strategy ahead. The selection process for the post of Clerk will consist of only one phase of online written examination. It will consist of questions from various subjects like Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude. Total 200 questions will be asked from the above-mentioned sections. The total time duration will be 145 minutes where each section will have separate timings.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The test questions will only be available in English language.
- The MCQs will have 5 options to choose from.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut-off.
Note: There will not be any Interview stage.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Nainital Bank Clerk exam 2021 is tentatively expected to be held in the second / third week of August. To avoid any confusion later, you should collect all information that is relevant to the exam. Exam syllabus forms the most important aspect of an exam preparation, therefore you should gather complete information. The questions in the online test will be asked from Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude. To know what all to prepare, you need to have the complete information of all the topics from which the questions may be asked.
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fillers, Word Swap, Error Correction, Phrasal Verb/Idiom, Sentence Rearrangement, Connectors, Vocabulary, Starters, Inference, Sentence Completion, Para Jumbles|
|Reasoning||Puzzle, Alphanumeric Series/ Alphabets/ Numeric Series, Direction sense, Ratio & Proportion, Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Input-Output, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Order and Ranking, coding-decoding, Logical Permutation|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation, Inequalities (Quadratic Equations), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems, HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Streams, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns|
|Computer Knowledge||History and Generations of Computers, Introduction to Computer Organization, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Computer Languages, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suite, and Shortcut Keys, Basics of DBMS, Number System and Conversions, Computer and Network Security|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||Banking Awareness, Current Affairs, Government Schemes, Static Awareness, Obituary|
The recruitment notification for Nainital Bank Clerk was recently released and it is important that you are aware of all the important dates related to the exam. The application process for Clerk has already started. The online application dates were July 17 - July 31, 2021. The bank had conducted the online exam on August 21, 2021.
Nainital Bank has now declared the results of the written test that was conducted on August 21, 2021.
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Exam Dates 2021
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||July 17, 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||July 31, 2021|
|On-line Fee Payment||July 17, 2021 to July 31, 2021|
|Date of exam||August 18 to 21, 2021|
|Nainital Bank Management Trainee / Clerk Result||Click Here|
Nainital Bank Clerk is a golden opportunity for those who wish to enter the banking industry. Knowing the remuneration always adds up to the motivation of working towards the goal and achieving it. The bank pays its employees on a fixed pay scale and the in-hand salary of a Clerk is quite decent. A Clerk in Nainital Bank gets paid on the following basis:
- A Clerk is also entitled to certain allowances that are applicable to the post.
|Nainital Bank Clerk||Pay Scale - Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 Plus applicable allowances.|
Nainital Bank has just released its official notification on July 17, 2021. The bank has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Clerk. The bank has announced 75 vacancies for Clerk. To avoid any last minute rush, the candidates should start applying well before time. You should keep yourself updated with all the relevant information that might be helpful from an exam point of view.
|Name of the Post||Grade/ Scale||No. of Vacancies|
|Nainital Bank Clerk||Clerical Cadre||75|
How to Apply
Besides preparing for any exam, the process of application/registration is also equally important. Filling in the application form is the first most important step in the selection process. So you should know in detail how you should apply for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam. Candidates can apply online from July 17 to July 31st. We have broken down the complete application / registration process in a few simple steps, which you should be following in order to complete the process successfully, without committing any mistakes.
- Candidates have to visit the official Nainital Bank Limited website www.nainitalbank.co.in, click on the ‘Recruitment/ Results’, and further click on the "APPLY ONLINE" tab.
- Register yourself by entering Name, Contact details and Email-Id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and will be emailed to you on your registered email id and phone number.
- Login again by using the password and registration number provided to you for entering others details asked to complete the application form.
- Upload your Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as per the specifications given.
- The photo should be within the dimensions of 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the size should be within the limit of 20 Kb - 50 Kb.
- The signature should be on white paper with Black Ink pen and the size should be between 10kb – 20kb and it should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The left thumb impression should be on a white paper with black or blue ink in jpg / jpeg. The dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels with file size ranging between 50Kb - 150 Kb.
- The hand written declaration content should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS and should be in English on a white paper with black or blue ink.The hand written declaration should be in your own handwriting. The handwritten declaration should be in jpg / jpeg and file size ranging between 100 Kb - 200 Kb.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application before the FINAL SUBMIT as no correction can be done once the application is submitted.
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Take out the print of the application form and e-receipt for future use.
Once you are done with filling up all the required details in the application form, your final step will be submitting the online application fee. The fees can only be paid through online mode. The payment can be done from debit/credit cards/ Internet banking/ UPI ID. On successful completion, an e-receipt will be generated. The candidates should keep a printout of this e-receipt as well as the application form.
The call letters for the Nainital Bank Clerk examination will be released a few days before the exam. There will only be one stage selection process in this examination. There will be no Interview. The admit cards will be available on the bank’s website. All the candidates can download their respective admit cards from the website. The date, time & venue of the exam will be indicated on the admit card.
Previous Year Cut-off
To get an idea about the exam level, it is always good to refer to the previous year cut-offs, which may give you a correct picture of the Nainital Bank Clerk exam and the extent to which you need to prepare for it. There will be a single stage of the online exam, therefore it is extremely important to know the last year cut-offs. You need to secure the minimum specified marks to ensure your selection. There will be sectional as well as overall cut-off too and the candidates need to clear both.
|Name of the Post||Cut-Off|
|Nainital Bank Clerk||159|
As much as it is necessary to collect all information pertaining to the exam, having complete information about the study material also counts. Before you start your preparation and take note of the syllabus, it is essential that you get hold of suitable study material also. The study material can these days be both offline and online. The value of books can still not be undermined. Therefore we have listed down a few books that will be useful in your preparation for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan / Magical Book Series|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal / S.Chand Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma / Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Awareness||Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams||Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Fundamentals||P.K Sinha|
|General Awareness||Manorama Year Book 2021||-|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||-|
|English Language||Objective English 4th Edition||Edgar Thorpe / Pearson|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis / Penguin|
|Objective General English 2nd Edition||S.P Bakshi / Arihant|
|Reasoning Ability||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey (For the chapters required for analytical reasoning)|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
Free Mock Test
To be well prepared for an exam is extremely important as it is always unpredictable what kind of questions may be asked. The pattern and difficulty level keeps on changing depending on the vacancies. To be well acquainted with the latest syllabus and exam pattern and to check your level of performance, you can practice free mock tests for Nainital Bank Clerk exam available on ixamBee. This will not only help you in analyzing your preparation but also improve your speed and accuracy which will be really helpful on the final day. Practicing the online test series is a great way to overcome your weaknesses and enhance your strengths by practicing regularly.
While filling the application form, candidates will be given a choice of selecting an exam centre of their preference. Only one choice will be given to the candidates in the application form. Nainital Bank has listed a few centres in its official notification where the exam would be held.
|Sr. No.||Examination Centres|
|2||Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|6||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|11||Delhi / NCR|
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Has the online application for Nainital Bank Clerk commenced?
A:Yes. The online application process for Nainital Bank Clerk has already commenced from July 17 and will end on July 31, 2021.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.