Query Detail : SEBI Grade A Officer Phase I Paper 1
Hello ,I am totally confused weather to apply for sebi grade A , because I am weak in quantitative, reasoning section I am worried about the paper level that they ask for will be equivalent to ibps po or moderate,can I prepare for quantitative and reasoning in 100 days left,plz reply this may change my life plz .
Abhishek Jain Ms, August 17th 2020,
SEBI Grade A Officer Phase I Paper 1
Yes, You must apply for it. Reasons:-
1. Level is easy to moderate so easily doable.
2. You have enough time as due to covid-19, most of the exams are postponed.
3. if you will prepare Quant, Reas and Eng , it will help you in all banking exams such as RBI, SEBI, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RRB etc.
4. Practice can make you perfect
5. Start with easy topics like simplification, series, quadratic equation in maths and do 1-2 chapters more , which are enough for cutoff for most of the exams... and same in reasoning you can start with commonsense reasoning, analytical reasonig, coding decoding syllogims etc,
Best of luck...
Join The Best Online Courses at ixamBee for SEBI Grade A.....