SBI PO Exclusive Online Course
sessions with faculty
SBI PO Exclusive Online Course
Students are loaded with ample study material available online for SBI PO exam preparation and therefore they get confused about what to study and how to study for the SBI PO exam. Therefore, ixamBee has launched SBI PO Exclusive Online Learning Course to ease your preparation journey.
SBI PO Exam Preparation
SBI PO preparation requires focused and dedicated study material and this is where SBI PO Online Coaching Classes 2021 and SBI PO online test series come into the picture. SBI PO exam course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis, so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for SBI PO preparation at one platform.
SBI PO Exclusive Online Coaching Consists Of
- 350 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam including videos on writing skills for Descriptive English.
- 100+ videos out of a total of 350 videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format specially for the General and Financial Awareness Section and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 33 Full-Length Mock Tests (20 for pre, 8 for Mains, and 5 for Descriptive English) and also Previous Year Memory Based Mock Test.
- Total 8500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests and Mock Tests to practice exhaustively thus making you confident to face the exam with flying colors
- Live SBI PO Online Coaching Classes 2021 for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Rounds.
Important Features of the SBI PO Exclusive Online Course are
Course- SBI PO Online Study Material covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness, and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lectures for SBI PO are to-the-point, crisp with relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions (Offline/Online Assignments) to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form of Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test, assignments, section test, and mock test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided until selection.
- Live online classes will be conducted by Ms. Arunima Sinha, Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi, and Mr. Karan Sardana, Prachi Agarwal for discussions and doubts clarifications.
- The course is primarily in English, but video lessons/ mock tests are available in Hindi also. In live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation are also provided.
- SBI PO Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Why SBI PO Exclusive Online Course?
Apart from the above-mentioned offerings, we are providing few additional offerings which will help you reach your goal :
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your preparation. Through the one-on-one sessions, you get personalized attention from faculty and get guided by them to reach your goal.
Personalized Study Plan
You get access to a day-wise personalized SBI Po exam study plan prepared by our experts based on their interaction with you in one on one interaction.
Regular Mentorship & Guidance
Mentor will keep a close eye on your performance by regularly monitoring progress, performance in Mock Tests, live class attendance and appropriate guidance for improvement at each stage will be provided
Anytime Access to Mentor
Anytime during exam preparation, for any doubts, you can get in touch with your mentor who will provide you appropriate guidance for improvement at each stage of preparation
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Are all the video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 2:Are the PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 3:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 4:Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of SBI PO Exam from the content point of view?
Yes, the course covers entire syllabus. Still, for fundamentals and some concepts, nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General Awareness & Current Affairs, Insurance & Financial Awareness, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
Q 5:How to access the Online Course for SBI PO Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > SBI PO 2021 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 6:Are all SBI PO Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Almost all SBI PO video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?