Check the job profile of an SBI Clerk, with all duties, roles and responsibilities of the SBI Clerk job profile 2022 in this article.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
The SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the best public-sector organizations to work with. The SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 notification is awaited by all the aspirants who are preparing for competitive examinations. Among all government jobs, bank jobs have been the most preferred among these competitive exams. Thus, the SBI becomes the obvious choice for all the candidates. Getting oneself a place in the State Bank of India is a matter of dignity and great pride today.
Looking at the level of competition, you can guess that grabbing a job at one of the leading banks in India is not easy. Irrespective of the post, every bank exam is difficult to crack and therefore, it is easy to get an idea about the importance of these posts. The SBI gives a golden opportunity to all the candidates by announcing vacancies every year for the posts of PO and Clerk.
What is the Job Profile of an SBI Clerk?
The complete post is called SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). The SBI Clerk 2022 notification application is expected to be out any day now. Therefore, when you apply for a job, it should be because you are interested in the job and its duties. For this, you also need to know all the roles and responsibilities in detail. And if you are not aware of the complete SBI Clerk job profile yet, you should read this article carefully. This will give you a fair idea about the kind of activities you will need to do on a daily basis as an SBI Clerk.
SBI Clerk Job Profile 2022
SBI Clerk is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested to work in the banking sector. You should know the details regarding the job profile of an SBI Clerk before you prepare yourself for this job. SBI being a large organization provides multiple chances to learn and grow while being in a single job role.
Let’s look into some major tasks and duties of an SBI Clerk:
- Firstly, being a clerk in SBI means you will be the face of the bank as all the customers interact with you.
- An SBI Clerk or Junior Associate works as a Single Window Operator (SWO). This involves handling the daily regular activities like money transfer through cheque, NEFT, RTGS, issuing Demand Drafts, clearance of cheques, opening new bank accounts, taking cheque book requests,and such.
- Working as a Head Cashier in some bank branches. As a Head Cashier, one is responsible for handling all cash transactions along with clearance and transfer of cheques.
- Interacting with the customers and resolving their issues and extending complete support as and when required.
- Data entry, documentation, balance tallying and ledger maintenance.
- Green Card issuance.
- Cash withdrawal/deposit.
- Maintainance of audit-related registers.
- Making customer calls to sell banking services, advisory services and other products to increase sales.
- An SBI Clerk may also have to work toward marketing the financial products of the bank, like loan schemes, deposits, etc.
SBI Clerk Probation
After the final selection as an SBI Clerk on clearing the exams successfully, a candidate will be on a probation period of 6 months which can be extended if required. During this period, a candidate will have to attend 15 e-lessons on the duties, functions and responsibilities of SBI. After proper completion of this period, a candidate will be permanently inducted into SBI as a Junior Associate.
Also see: SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
To get this esteemed job, you should give your best in the preparation for this job exam. The competition never seems to be less in any field and therefore you will have to fight hard for SBI Clerk 2022 exam as well. To help you in achieving your dreams, ixamBee has launched the Ultimate BeeBanker Course. This course will help you prepare for several Bank PO/Bank Clerk jobs simultaneously.
We wish you all success.
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.