SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2019 has been one of the most awaited notifications till now. As all the job aspirants are eager to get themselves a job in the largest bank of India, therefore they curiously wait for SBI's recruitment to be released. SBI conducts an online examination for the post of Clerk, officially called Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). There are 3 main stages in the exam:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Test of specified opted local language.
There are some other main points that you should be aware of:
- There is no sectional cut-off in Prelims as well as in Main exam
- There will be sectional timings in the Preliminary as well as Main exam.
- There will be No Interview after the Main exam.
- Instead of Interview, a Language Test will be conducted for the local language of the state from which the student applies.
SBI Clerk 2019 Phase I (Preliminary) Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination (online) of SBI Clerk consists of an online 'objective test' for 100 marks. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections : English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. English is allotted 30 marks whereas both Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability contain 35 marks each. The timings allotted will be equal for all the tests, therefore you will have to give full attention to a particular test until the timing gets exhausted. You can not shift from one section to another. The Prelims exam is only qualifying and these marks will not be considered in the final selection.
|Sl. No.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI Clerk 2019 Phase II (Mains) Exam Pattern
The candidates who qualify in the SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Prelims, will appear in the next stage of Main Exam. The Main Exam is the next and final step to your success. This will play a major role in your final selection. Each test in the Mains will also have seperate timing as mentioned above.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
The Main exam consists of four subjects/sections: General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude. The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|.||Total||190||200||2 Hour 40 minutes|
Medium of Test
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Test of specified opted local language
- Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
- In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection which will be before the joining.
- Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language)
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list.
- Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination only
- Final selection: will be subject to: -
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank's website.
- A wait list of upto 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection.
- This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO