SBI Clerk Notification 2023
The much-anticipated SBI Clerk 2023 Notification is on the brink of release and will soon be available on the official website. Keep an eye out for the comprehensive details encompassing SBI Clerk 2023, including information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, and more. Stay informed and updated with the upcoming announcement.
The State Bank of India conducts the SBI Clerk Exam on a yearly basis to appoint candidates as Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in its diverse branches across the country. Widely regarded as a prestigious banking examination, SBI Clerk witnesses a substantial turnout of aspirants each year. In the present year, SBI is poised to unveil a massive recruitment campaign for numerous Junior Associates positions. This announcement underscores the significant opportunities on offer for banking aspirants. The forthcoming SBI Clerk 2023 Prelims and Mains examinations will serve as pivotal assessments in the screening process, aimed at identifying and shortlisting potential candidates to fill these vacancies. This selection process remains a critical avenue for individuals aspiring to join the ranks of State Bank of India.
The State Bank of India will unveil the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 for Junior Associates soon. The direct link to access the notification PDF will be provided below once it's released on the official SBI website: http://sbi.co.in/. For further insights, you can refer to the SBI Clerk notification PDF from the previous year. Stay tuned for updates.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023
SBI Clerk 2023 is a golden opportunity for you to grab. The SBI Clerk 2023 vacancies are divided into reserved and unreserved categories. The specifics regarding the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 will be provided below as soon as the official release accompanies the SBI Clerk notification PDF.
To offer insight into the category-wise distribution of SBI Clerk Vacancies, the following table, based on the previous year, outlines the division. This resource furnishes candidates with an understanding of the annual bifurcation of SBI Clerk Vacancies. Please consult the shared table for a comprehensive overview.
SBI Clerk Regular Vacancy 2023
|Circle||State/ UT||Language||Regular Vacancies|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||0||0||1||0||3||4|
|Bengal||West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||78||17||75||34||136||340|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||0||1||3||1||5||10|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||3||4||9||3||16||35|
|Lucknow/ Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||133||7||170||63||258||631|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||Marathi||75||67||201||74||330||747|
|North Eastern||Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo||18||31||70||25||114||258|
|Manipur #||Manipuri / English||1||9||4||2||12||28|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||0||10||1||2||10||23|
SBI Clerk Backlog Vacancy 2023
|Circle||State/ UT||Language||Backlog Vacancies|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||PwBD||ESM|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bengal||West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lucknow/ Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||Marathi||2||0||6||8||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|North Eastern||Assam||Assame se/ Bengali/ Bodo||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Manipur #||Manipuri / English||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2023?
The SBI Clerk notification 2023 will be out soon. Therefore, without further ado, you should fill out and send in your SBI Clerk online application. However, before applying for the SBI Clerk 2023 exam you must check the SBI Clerk eligibility criteria 2023 so that you make sure that you are eligible to apply. To assist you with the SBI Clerk application process, here is the step-by-step procedure to apply.
- Only online mode of application is accepted
- Visit the official website and click on ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates’.
- Fill in all the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id along with other details and save the details When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You should note down the registration number and password.
- After registration, login again to enter all further details as asked using your password and registration number.
- Enter all other details to complete the application form.
- Scan and upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand declaration as specified below-
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- Dimensions: 200 X 230 pixels
- The photograph must be clear and passport size
- The file size of the photograph should be between 20KB - 50 KB
- Format: JPG/JPEG
- The preferred background is White
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature should be clear and legible
- Dimensions: 140 X 160 pixels
- The file size of the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB. If it is below the limit or if it exceeds the mentioned limit, the application will be rejected
- The signature should be done with a running hand in a white background
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration:
- The handwritten declaration “I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine” should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- Verify all details very carefully as any mistakes in the SBI Clerk application can not be rectified once the application is finally submitted
- Pay the requisite application fee by using a debit card/credit card/Internet Banking. Payment of fees will be done through Online mode only
- Take out the receipt of the application fee and print of application form for future use
SBI Clerk Application Fee 2023
After filling the SBI Clerk 2023 application form, you are required to pay fees through the online payment gateway. The payment can be made by using a debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for the SBI Clerk exam 2023 fee, if any, will be borne by you. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated which may be printed for record.
If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make a payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and SBI Clerk application form containing fee details, at a later stage. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded in any case. Without the payment of the SBI Clerk 2023 recruitment application fee, the application will not be considered complete. Further details on the SBI Clerk exam 2023 application fee for different categories are mentioned below.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||Nil|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023
The SBI Clerk 2023 exam admit card will be released a few days before the online exam. You are required to download your SBI Clerk exam 2023 call letters from the official website by entering your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the SBI Clerk admit card 2023 will be sent by post/ courier. You need to bring the print of the SBI Clerk 2023 admit card along with a copy of valid identity proof in original and xerox. Also, you need to paste the photograph in the SBI Clerk 2023 admit card. You will not be allowed in the examination centre in case you fail to bring this admit card and identity proof.
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training
The SBI will also arrange pre-examination training (PET) at certain centres for reserved and Religious Minority Community candidates. If you belong to any reserved category you can avail of this training by selecting this option in the SBI Clerk online application 2023. You can download your pre-examination training call letter by entering your registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank's website, when they are released. No hard copy of the same will be sent by post to you. An indicative list of training centres where SBI Clerk 2023 pre-exam training will take place is listed below. Please know, the SBI reserves the right to add/delete some of the centres at its discretion.
|State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre||State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||29||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||30||Manipur||Imphal|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||32||Mizoram||Aizawl|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||33||Nagaland||Dimapur, Kohima|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali||34||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||35||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||37||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar||38||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||39||Sikkim||Bardang - Gangtok|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||40||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||41||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|24||Karnataka||Ballari, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||42||Tripura||Agartala|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur||43||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|26||Lakshadweep||Kavaratti||44||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|27||Leh||Leh||45||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
|28||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|