SBI Clerk Notification
SBI Clerk Notification 2021
State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk notification 2021. SBI, one of the largest banks in India, attracts a majority of job aspirants irrespective of the post. SBI has invited applications from the young and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre.
As the notification is out, you should apply for it immediately in order to avoid a last-minute rush after going through complete details in the SBI Clerk Notification 2021. You can apply only once and from only one state, only after ensuring your eligibility. There are a total of 5000 vacancies released by SBI this time. The prelims exam which was scheduled in June 2021 has been postponed due to COVID crisis.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021
State Bank of India had invited applications for a total of 5000 vacancies for the post of clerks. This was a good number and thus you should work hard to grab this golden opportunity. For the state-wise vacancies in SBI Clerk notification 2021, you can look at the details of the vacancies of SBI Clerk exam 2021 are as follows:
|Circle||State/ UT||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Category Wise||PWD||XS||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||XS|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||0||1||3||1||7||12||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lucknow/ Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||73||3||94||35||145||350||4||3||4||3||35||15||4||4||11||19||1||1||1||0||3||18||0||18|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||63||56||172||63||286||640||7||7||7||5||63||28||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Special Recruitment Drive Vacancy 2021
The vacancies for SBI Clerk 2020 Special Recruitment Drive for Chandigarh and the North Indian zone is shown in the table below.
|Circle||Special Area||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Category Wise||PWD||XS||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||XS|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||1||1||4||1||8||15||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|North Eastern||Dibang Valley, Tawang etc.||0||4||0||1||5||10||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
SBI Clerk 2021: How to Apply Online
SBI Clerk notification 2021 has been released by the State Bank of India. Before applying to the SBI Clerk exam it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria because if you fail to follow any of the prescribed eligibility criteria then your candidature will be canceled. To assist you with this we are providing step by step process of filling in the SBI Clerk application form. Some important points to remember while filling in the SBI Clerk application form are described below:
- You are supposed to apply online for the post and no other mode of application will be accepted
- You will be required to register online through the Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or click on Recruitment of Junior Associates
- After registration, you are required to pay the requisite application fee by using a debit card/credit card/Internet Banking. Payment of fees will be done through Online mode only.
- You should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help you in getting a call letter/advice etc. by email/SMS.
- You should first scan your photograph and signature as specified under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
Step by Step process of filling out the application form of SBI Clerk 2021 exam:
- The first step is to visit the official website and https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Open the link and click on the new registration tab
- Fill in all the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id along with other details and save the details. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You should note down the registration number and password
- In the second step, You need to upload a photograph and signature. The size of the photograph should lie between 20KB-50KB whereas the signature size must be between 10KB-20KB. You also have to provide the left thumb impression. The file size should lie between 20KB-50KB
- The handwritten declaration file size must be between 50KB-100KB. The declaration is as follows.“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
- The third step consists of other details related to the number of attempts, educational details, age along with other important details. You need to fill in these details very carefully as any mistakes in the SBI Clerk application can create problems.
- After filling in all the details, you need to click on the Submit Button. It is advisable to preview the SBI Clerk application form before clicking the Submit button because no change in the application form will be possible after submission of the SBI Clerk application form
SBI Clerk Application Fee
After ensuring the correctness of the SBI Clerk application form, you are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. The payment can be made by using a debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for SBI Clerk online payment, if any, will be borne by you. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and SBI Clerk application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record.
If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make a payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and SBI Clerk application form containing fee details, at a later stage. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account. Without the payment of the SBI Clerk application fee, the application will not be considered complete and the process will remain incomplete. The SBI Clerk fee details are as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||Nil|
Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, you should submit the data. If you are not able to fill the data in one go, you can save the data already entered. You can re-open the saved data using the registration number and password and edit if needed. Once the application is filled completely, you should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The SBI Clerk registration at this stage is provisional.
SBI Clerk Notification Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for any post in SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment?
A:Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply.
Q2:Is the SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2021 Examination ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
A:The SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2021 Exam will be in online mode.
Q3:Is there any sectional CUT-OFF in SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2021 Exam?
A:No. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2021 Exam will not have any sectional cut-off.
Q4:What is the age limit for the SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) ?
A:The minimum age of the candidates must be 20 years & maximum age should be 28 years
Q5:Is the SBI (Junior Associate) Clerk Exam Bilingual ?
A:Yes. The exam is bilingual. You can attempt all the sections in English or Hindi except the test of English Language.
Q6:How can I check my result ?
A:You can enter your registration/roll number & password provided to you by the recruiting organization and check your result from the official website.
Q7:Is the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam qualifying in nature?
A:Yes, the preliminary phase of any examination is qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in this phase are only for shortlisting of candidates for the Mains (second phase). These marks will not be considered in the final selection.
Q8:How to make fee payment?
A:The fee payment will be done only through online mode. You will have to choose from any one of the online payment options given. You can pay through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.