SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the best organizations to work with. Its recruitment notices are awaited by almost all the aspirants who are preparing for competitive examinations. Banking has been most preferred among these competitive exams, and SBI being the largest bank in India, becomes the obvious choice for all the candidates. Getting oneself a place in State Bank of India is a matter of dignity and great pride today. Looking at the level of competition, it is not difficult to guess that grabbing a job at one of the largest banks of India is not going to come easy. Irrespective of the post, every bank exam has been a difficult nut to track and with that it is easy to get an idea about the importance of these posts. SBI gives a golden opportunity to all the candidates by announcing vacancies almost every year for the posts of PO and Clerk. It has released 8653 vacancies for the post of Clerk also called Junior Associates now. The complete post is SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The application process is about to end and many aspirants must have applied for it. Among all those who applied for SBI Clerk 2019, most of the aspirants would have simply done it because everyone is doing it. When you apply for a job,it should be because you are interested in the job and its duties. And if you are not aware of the complete job role, you should get hold of all information related to it.
SBI Clerk 2019 Job Profile
SBI Clerk is one great opportunity for the candidates who are interested to work in the banking sector. You should know the details regarding the job profile of an SBI Clerk before you prepare yourself to qualify the exam and finally get selected for the job. SBI being a large organization, provides multiple chances to learn and grow while being in a single job role. Being a clerk in SBI means that you will be the face of the bank as all the customers will come and interact with you. Lets look into some major tasks and duties of an SBI Clerk (Junior Associate):
- An SBI Clerk or Junior Associate works as a Single Window Operator (SWO). This duty involves handling the daily regular activities like money transfer through cheque, NEFT,RTGS etc, opening accounts, issuing Demand Drafts,clearance of cheque, opening new bank accounts,taking cheque book requests etc.
- A Clerk in State Bank of India may also function as a Head Cashier in some bank branches. As a Head Cashier, one is responsible for handling all cash transactions along with clearance and transfer of cheques.
- An SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) also needs to interact with the customers and resolve their issues and extend complete support as and when required.
- Data entry, Documentation, Balance tallying and Ledger maintenance are some other duties of an SBI Clerk.
- The post being Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales), one may also have to make certain customer calls to sell banking services, advisory services and other products to increase the sales.
- An SBI Clerk may also have to put efforts in marketing the financial products of the bank, like floan schemes, deposits etc.
After the final selection as SBI Clerk (Junior Associate), a candidate will be on a probation period of 6 months which can be extended if the performance is not found upto the mark. During this probation period, a candidate will have to attend 15 e-lessons which will be related to the duties, functions and responsibilities of SBI. After proper completion of this period, a candidate will be permanently inducted into SBI as a Junior Associate.
To get this esteemed job, you should be on your toes and give your best in the preparation for this job. The competition never seems to be less in any field and therefore you will have to fight hard for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) too.
All The Best!
Get Free Online Test Series, Daily GK Update, PIB Current Affairs, Banking Awareness as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs. займ до зарплатывивус займзайм на киви кошелек без отказа