- 1 SEBI Grade A 2022: Interview Call Letters Released
- 2 SEBI Grade A 2022: Phase 2 IT Result Out
- 3 SEBI Grade A 2022: IT Interview Preparation
- 4 SEBI Grade A 2022: Phase 2 Result Out
- 5 SEBI Grade A 2022: Interview Preparation
- 6 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2022
- 7 SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2022 Marks
- 8 SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Result 2022
- 9 SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022
- 10 SEBI Grade A Notification 2022
- 11 SEBI Grade A Exam Schedule 2022
- 12 SEBI Grade A Vacancy
- 13 Previous Years’ Vacancy: Comparison
- 14 SEBI Grade A 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 15 SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Pattern
- 16 Salary of a SEBI Grade A Officer
- 17 SEBI Grade A 2022 Apply Online
- 18 SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Fee
- 19 SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Preparation
- 20 Also read
SEBI Grade A 2022: Interview Call Letters Released
The SEBI Grade A 2022 Interview Call Letters were released on April 26, 2022. You can download your SEBI Grade A Interview Call Letter 2022 by logging in with your Registration No and Roll No details.
We wish you the very best!
SEBI Grade A 2022: Phase 2 IT Result Out
The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 IT result was released on April 18, 2022.
We wish all successful candidates the very best for the SEBI Grade A Interview.
SEBI Grade A 2022: IT Interview Preparation
Now that Phase 2 is out of the way, it is time to shift your attention on the final stage of the SEBI Grade A 2022 recruitment process i.e. SEBI Grade A IT Interview.
To make your SEBI Interview preparation easy, ixamBee is providing the SEBI Grade A IT Interview Course. You can rely on our experts to support you in achieving success in the SEBI Grade A IT Officer Interview.
Let’s look at some features of this course-
- 6 Live Classes
- Mock Interview
- Detailed feedback on the performance
- Tips & Suggestions
- Doubt clarification
SEBI Grade A 2022: Phase 2 Result Out
The SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase 2 result was released on April 07, 2022.
We wish all successful candidates the very best for the SEBI Grade A Interview.
SEBI Grade A 2022: Interview Preparation
Now that the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 results have been announced, there is no time to waste. You must start you SEBI Grade A Interview preparation right away. For this, ixamBee is providing the SEBI Grade A Interview Course, which will help you in understanding the intricacies of the actual interview.
Given below are some features of this course-
- One on one
- Mock InterviewDetailed Feedback
- on the PerformanceSuggestions for
- PreparingPreparation StrategyLive ClassesExpert Panel
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2022
The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2022 was released on March 8, 2022. You can download your SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Call Letter 2022 by logging in with your Registration No/Roll No and Password. The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam will be held on March 20, 2022.
Also see: SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Free Mock Test
We wish all successful candidates the very best for SEBI Grade A Phase 2!
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2022 Marks
You can check your SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2022 marks by logging in with your roll number, registration number and DOB details.
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Result 2022
The SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Result 2022 was announced on February 25, 2022.
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022
The SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 was released on February 8, 2022. You can download your SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2022 for Phase 1 by logging in with your Registration No/Roll No and Password/D.O.B details.
We wish you the very best!
Take a Free Mock Test For SEBI Grade A Officer Phase 1 Exam today!!
SEBI Grade A Notification 2022
The SEBI Grade A notification 2022 was released on January 5, 2022. The SEBI Grade A Phase 1 exam will be held on February 20, 2022.
In this article, we will cover all the important information like SEBI Grade A exam pattern, syllabus and other details. We will also study the SEBI Grade A eligibility details. In fact, given that the notification is quite exhaustive, we encourage you to read all the details twice if necessary.
SEBI Grade A Exam Schedule 2022
Study all the important SEBI Grade A 2022 exam dates for this application cycle in the table below. Please ensure you do not miss any important deadlines.
|Application Window||January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022|
|Availability of Call Letters||February 8, 2022|
|Phase 1 Exam Date||February 20, 2022|
|Phase 1 Result||February 25, 2022|
|Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of IT Stream)||March 20, 2022|
|Phase II Result||April 07, 2022|
|Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream||April 03, 2022|
|Phase II IT Stream Result||April 18, 2022|
|Interview Call Letters||April 26, 2022|
SEBI Grade A Vacancy
A total of 120 SEBI Grade A 2022 vacancies were announced. Please take a look at the vacancies against each post.
Also take a look at the category-wise SEBI Grade A vacancy for each post.
Previous Years’ Vacancy: Comparison
By looking at the SEBI Grade A previous years’ vacancies, we can draw a fair understanding of how many vacancies we may expect in the future, particularly, against each post. For example, around 80 vacancies have been released for the General stream in the last 3 recruitment cycles.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Let us now study the eligibility details as outlined in the SEBI Grade A official notification.
- The SEBI Grade A eligibility criteria requirements demand that candidate must not be older than 30 years of age as on December 31, 2021.
- To be eligible, a candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science). Or,|
Masters in Computers Application. Or,
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
|Research||Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics|
|Official Language||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level|
Please note: Candidates may apply to a maximum of 2 streams if they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
|Also read: SEBI Grade A 2020: Analysis of Final Result|
SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Pattern
Lets us now discuss the selection process for this exam. The SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern 2022 comprises 3 phases. These are:
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
Online Exam Phase 1
The Phase 1 online examination will comprise 2 papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2. Study the details of this exam phase in the table below.
|Paper||Stream/Subjects||Time Allotted||Total Marks||Minimum Cut off|
|Paper 1||Common for all streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||60 minutes||100||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||40 minutes||100||40%|
|Paper 2||Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Commerce and Finance||40 minutes||100||40%|
|Paper 2||Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||40 minutes||100||40%|
|Minimum Aggregate Cut Off||40%|
Please note: There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks in both Paper 1 & Paper 2.
|Take a SEBI Grade A free quiz daily at ixamBee to check your General Awareness preparation!|
Online Exam Phase 2
Like Phase 1, the Phase 2 online exam will also comprise 2 papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Take a look at all the details in the table below.
|Paper||Name of Stream/Subjects||Time Limit||Total Marks||Minimum Cut off||Weightage of marks to be selected for Phase 3|
|Paper 1||Common for all streams: Descriptive English Test||60 minutes||100||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on Finance, Economics Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Costing and Companies Act||40 minutes||100||40%||2/3rd|
|Paper 2||Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on Finance, Commerce Economics, Econometrics and Statistics||40 minutes||100||40%|
|Paper 2||Legal, and Official Language: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to stream.||40 minutes||100||40%||2/3rd|
|Paper 2||Information Technology: Coding Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)||180 minutes||100||40%||2/3rd|
|Minimum Aggregate Cut off||50%|
- For candidates who have applied in multiple streams, Paper 2 will be conducted in various shifts.
- There will be negative marking (1/4th marks) for Paper 2 in Phase II, except for the IT stream.
- Please note that the IT stream exam details differ from the other streams. So, if you are applying for the IT post, please read all the details carefully in the table above.
- Successful candidates will be invited for an Interview in Phase 3.
- Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, whereas weightage of the marks obtained in interview will be 15%.
- Further, candidates can choose to take the Interview in Hindi or English.
Take a look at the complete SEBI Grade A syllabus.
Salary of a SEBI Grade A Officer
Read in detail about the Salary and Job Profile of a SEBI Grade A Officer. Please note, the salary and other emoluments have been revised this year.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Apply Online
Let us understand the process to begin and complete the SEBI Grade A online application successfully.
- Follow this SEBI Grade A Online Application Link to begin your application.
- Select another tab: “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register yourself.
- Next, once you have registered yourself, you will be directed to the next page to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- After uploading the aforementioned documents, fill in the other details like educational qualifications, work experience and other details
- Click on “Save and Next”
- Verify your details and then finally submit
- Be sure to ‘Preview‘ your application form before you click on ‘Final Submit‘.
- Please note that you will not be able to make any changes once you click on ‘Final Submit’
- Make the payment to successfully complete your application.
If you want to learn more about how to apply online for SEBI Grade A 2022, kindly follow this link to learn all details.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Fee
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee|
|Unreserved & /OBC/EWS||₹ 1000 as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PwBD||₹100 as intimation charge|
SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Preparation
ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Exclusive Course is an extensive and exhaustive resource that offers a complete learning experience. If you are applying for any of the Specialist Officer posts, such as IT or Legal, we have separate online courses for the same as well.
Free Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A
It is imperative that you take SEBI Grade A mock tests from time to time and review your overall performance. Furthermore, we encourage you to take a mock test today!
We hope you have read all the information carefully. If you would like any other clarification about the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam, please take a look at this detailed notification analysis attached for you below as well.
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.