The Security and Exchange Board of India is a regulatory body that works toward enabling a stable financial system in India. While we wait for the SEBI Grade A notification 2021, let us learn in more detail about the life and work of a SEBI Grade A Research Officer.
Today, we will cover a number of important topics concerning the SEBI Grade A Research Officer post. We hope you will read this article carefully if you are considering taking this exam. Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria, salary, job profile and other details regarding this post.
SEBI Grade A Research Officer Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Candidate must be below or 30 years of age|
|Education||Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Research) / Econometrics|
SEBI Grade A Research Officer Salary
Candidates who successfully clear all stages of the exam, will be on a probationary period of 2 years. The monthly salary is as depicted below.
- Gross monthly salary is ₹ 1,07,000 per month without accommodation
- The gross monthly salary is ₹ 73,000 per month with accommodation.
Before we delve further, take a look at the salary structure of a SEBI Grade A officer.
₹ 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB*-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)
- The basic pay in the first year is ₹ 28,150.
- There will be 4 annual increments of ₹ 1550.
- After 5 years, the basic pay is ₹ 34,450.
- From the 6th to the 12th year of service, for 7 years there will be an annual increment of ₹1750.
- For the next 4 years, the basic pay will be ₹53,600 with annual increment of ₹1750.
- The last increment for a year will be ₹2,000. The salary at the end of 17 years of service will be ₹55,600.
SEBI Grade A Research Officer Perks and Allowances
The allowances offered to SEBI Research Officers are:
- Grade Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
Some Other Benefits
- Medical expenses (including eye refraction)
- Leave fare concession
- Financial dailies
- Subsidized lunch
- Book grant
- Briefcase expense
- Conveyance expense
- Computers purchasing expense
SEBI Grade A Research Officer Exam Pattern
The selection procedure comprises 3 phases. They are:
Phase 1– Prelims
Phase 2– Mains
Phase 3– Interview
SEBI Grade A Research Officer Postings
An officer may be posted in Mumbai, i.e., the head office, or in one of the regional branches of SEBI.
Overall, the salary, perks and allowances and life of a Research Officer is quite the same as a SEBI Grade A Generalist Officer.
If you are preparing for this exam, you should certainly take a look at the SEBI Grade A Research Online Course. Our course includes
- More than 480 Video Lessons
- Out of 480+ video lessons, 80+ are exclusively for Research paper
- 75+ study notes are exclusively for Research paper
- 20 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 1
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2- Paper 2
- More than 1,500 practice questions
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- Guidance for Interview Round
We wish you the very best always!!
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.