Read here about how to crack the RBI Grade B exam, ixamBee’s XtremeBee hybrid course and much more from IIM Calcutta graduate Nipjyoti who cleared the RBI 2022 exam.
I got ninety-nine problems but an RBI Grade B Coaching center ain’t one!!!-Jay-Z
- What is the best RBI Grade B online coaching for beginners?
- Which is the best RBI Grade B coaching center in India?
- What is the best online program for RBI Grade B?
- What coaching should I join to crack the RBI Grade B officer’s exam?
- Which is the best offline coaching for RBI Grade B?
- What is the best available class for the RBI Grade B exam?
- Which online coaching is best for RBI Grade B? Has anyone cleared the exam with the help of online coaching?
- Which is the best online coaching to prepare for the RBI grade 2022?
- What is the best coaching institute for RBI Grade B both online and offline?
- Which is the best RBI grade B coaching in Noida, Delhi?
We have the right answer to all these questions for you. And, the right answer is ixamBee’s XtremeBee Hybrid course which is a perfect blend of online + classroom-based coaching for all RBI Grade B aspirants.
If you want to know how to crack the RBI Grade B exam, you have come to the right place. For your benefit, we have recorded a live interview with successful candidate Nipjyoti to learn more about his RBI Grade B exam preparation journey.
RBI Grade B 2023 Exam
Now that the RBI Grade B final result 2022 has been announced and the RBI Grade B 2022 recruitment cycle has been completed, it is now time to begin preparing for the upcoming RBI Grade B 2023. However, before we do that, let us begin by asking ourselves a few questions.
- How to crack the RBI Grade B exam?
- How can I crack the RBI Grade B exam on the first attempt?
- Is possible to crack the RBI Grade B exam while working full-time?
- Do I need help with RBI Grade B preparation as a working professional?
- Should I take tips from RBI Grade B successful candidates?
- Is ixamBee’s XtremeBee hybrid course worth the hype?
Nipjyoti is from Guwahati, Assam. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT Silchar. Next, he took the CAT exam and pursued his MBA from IIM Calcutta. He worked with Vedanta for 4 years before deciding to pursue the RBI Grade B 2022 exam.
Highlights from Nipjyoti’s Journey
While speaking with Nipjyoti, we kept in mind these questions to get a better understanding of his journey from a private sector job to getting a job with the RBI.
- Which is better, RBI Grade B or a private bank job?
- How did you manage to study for an RBI Grade B officer while working in a private bank or doing a private job?
- Is it good to leave a private job worth 15 LPA & join RBI Grade B?
- Those from IIT/IIM who have joined RBI as grade B officers, how satisfied do you feel?
- How did ixamBee’s XtremeBee hybrid course help Nipjyoti in his RBI Grade B exam preparation?
- What is Nipjyoti’s advice for RBI aspirants who are preparing for RBI Grade B 2023?
Government Job VS Private Job
In India which one is really better: a government job or a private job?
Has this question ever crossed your mind when thinking about your career? In all fairness, we have to measure the pros and cons of government and private jobs before we come to a decision. Some people choose the best of both worlds! That is, they work in one sector for some time and then switch to the other when the opportunity arrives. At the end of the day, the choices we make determine the course of our professional careers.
The same is the case with Nipjyoti. After completing his MBA from IIM Calcutta, he worked a lucrative private-sector job with a very attractive package. However, he then decided to take the RBI 2022 exam and successfully cleared it as well. What motivated Nipjyoti to leave his high-paying private job for a Grade B post at the RBI? Will he find more opportunities for career progression at the RBI than he did at his earlier job? What are Nipjyoti’s professional goals for his future?
We would love to find the answers to these questions and many more as would you! Let us hear directly from Nipjyoti about his thoughts on his career switch and what he has planned for his future.
XtremeBee Hybrid Course
Since Nipjyoti took the XtremeBee course, his preparation journey revolved around this hybrid coaching method. Mr. Susheel Ragade has spoken to Nipjyoti at length to understand how he benefitted from this course and what other resources did he refer to, if at all.
- The Aptitude Test subjects were always Nipjyoti’s strong point given his educational background and the fact that he has taken the CAT exam in the past.
- However, since he was out of touch with his studies while working a job, he began taking RBI Grade B mock tests in order to touch base with his strengths again.
- For both Phase 1 and Phase 2, Nipjyoti referred to ixamBee’s BeePedia capsules to catch up with the RBI general awareness syllabus. The concise and crisp content helps him to catch up with current affairs easily.
- When Nipjyoti cleared the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam, he was very serious about clearing the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam as well. For this, Nipjyoti joined ixamBee’s XtremeBee Hybrid Course. This is a part-online/part-offline course that helps students gain the best of both methods of coaching. Taking this course gave Nipjyoti the boost he needed after writing the Phase 1 exam. He did not wait for the results but kept preparing with ixamBee and in the end, he emerged successful.
- Nipjyoti was sure he would be asked the one question that everybody is wondering, i.e., why does he want to switch from a high-paying private job to a public-sector job? And he was prepared to answer it. Nipjyoti was able to convince the RBI Interview panel that this is the life that he wants and spoke candidly about his future goals.
- Nipjyoti’s family was initially apprehensive about his job switch. However, they were most happy to learn that Nipjyoti was able to seize his dream.
Lastly, we encourage you to watch Nipjyoti’s entire interview with Mr. Susheel Ragade. We are sure it will help you make some choices for your future as well.
We hope this interview with Nipjyoti will help you decide on your career path as well. You can draw lessons from his choices and cross-check how these can help you reach your goals.
If there is anything else that you would like to ask Nipjyoti, please let us know!
We wish you all success in whatever you choose.
To help you prepare 50% faster for competitive exams, ixamBee provides free Mock Test Series all the Current Affairs in English and Current Affairs in Hindi in the BeePedia capsules for GA Preparation. You can also get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI NABARD and Other Government Jobs.