Learn how working professionals can crack the RBI Grade B Exam on the first attempt from Shivam Gupta’s experience who successfully cleared the RBI Grade B 2022 exam.
- Science/Engineering background? Check
- Cleared RBI Grade B on the first attempt? Check
- Working Professional? Check
- Prepared for RBI Grade B with a full-time job? Check
Yes, all of the above is true! Today we bring to you Shivam Gupta’s success story which will resonate with many aspirants. Shivam’s background and other situations may be similar to many other aspirants, however, he has been able to do what others have not. We are not saying this to demotivate you, in fact, quite the contrary. We hope you will see from Shivam’s story that if he can do it, SO CAN YOU!!!
RBI Grade B 2022 Results
The RBI released the RBI Grade B final result 2022 on the official website on October 21, 2022. With this announcement, a new cohort of RBI Grade B Officers is ready to join the prestigious Reserve Bank of India as Grade B Officers and live their dreams.
With this recruitment cycle over, it is now time to nose-dive into our RBI Grade B 2023 exam preparation.
RBI Grade B 2023 Exam
- Are you also an RBI Grade B 2023 aspirant?
- Would you like to know how to crack the RBI Grade B exam?
- Would you like to know how to crack the RBI Grade B exam on the first attempt?
- Do you wonder if it is possible to crack the RBI Grade B exam while working full-time?
- Do you also need help with RBI Grade B preparation as a working professional?
- Would you like to hear about the journey of successful RBI Grade B candidates?
If your answer is yes to one or more of these questions, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will learn about how to crack the RBI Grade B exam on the first attempt as a working professional from someone who has made this possible! That’s right, we will be speaking with an RBI Grade B 2022 successful candidate who will be telling us about his inspirational journey. But, before we do that, let us introduce Mr. Shivam Gupta.
Also see: How to Prepare for RBI Grade B 2023? Start Your Preparation Today!
Meet Shivam Gupta
Shivam Gupta completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and has been working as a Data Engineer in the private sector since 2021. He cleared his RBI Grade B 2022 exam on his very first attempt. It was his dream to work for a big organization such as the RBI and made his dream come true with sheer determination and hard work. We hope Shivam’s success story will inspire you to work harder towards your goals as well.
RBI Grade B 2022 Success Story
The question remains, why do I need to know Shivam’s story for my own RBI Grade B 2023 exam preparation?
This is because Shivam talks about many important themes that concern most competitive exam aspirants. For example, in this interview we will gain clarity on:
- What motivated Shivam to prepare for the RBI Grade B exam?
- How can working professionals prepare for the RBI Grade B exam?
- How did he approach the RBI Grade B syllabus?
- What are the RBI Grade B study materials that he referred to?
- What is the best strategy to prepare for the RBI Grade B descriptive papers?
- What challenges did he face especially as he was preparing for the RBI exam with a full-time job?
Also see: Bank PO Clears RBI Grade B 2022 Exam: Prep Tips from Selected Candidate
RBI Grade B Prep Tips from an Expert
Now, that Shivam has managed to clear the RBI Grade B exam with a full-time job, that too in his first attempt, he certainly qualifies as an expert. What are the key takeaways from Shivam’s RBI Grade B exam preparation journey?
- The RBI Grade B syllabus is quite manageable especially if you compare it with other competitive exams.
- Learn about the exam and the requirements of the job first. Then, prepare accordingly.
- You must take the RBI Grade B mock tests from time to time.
- If you feel the syllabus is too vast or too difficult for you, you just have to break it down and find a way to make a customized study plan. There is no way around it.
- Prepare at least 5-8 months of General Awareness. As the exam date approaches, keep up with current affairs on a regular basis.
- For Descriptive papers, practice by writing and evaluation. Do not think that you will just go to the exam hall where you will be able to write depending upon the questions asked. Take feedback on the questions that you’ve answered from peers or professionals.
- You must put in 2-3 hours a day on average and approximately 18 hours per week (as a working professional).
- Presentation and structure are very important. This is applicable both for your descriptive answers and your interview. How you express yourself is as important as what you are trying to say.
- The RBI Grade B Interview is the most important and decisive phase. Have a good idea of yourself and the world around you.
- The interview panel is there to select you, so prepare well before your interview. For this, take mock interviews regularly and work on the feedback you receive.
- Consistency is the most important part of your RBI Grade B exam preparation.
- Expect the unexpected. Always be prepared to properly handle what comes your way because this will be your job as a Manager.
Now, please watch the video to learn more about how to crack the RBI Grade B 2023 exam from the horse’s mouth. We hope you find his experience useful and inspirational. If you would like to ask us to ask Shivam any more questions, please let us know.
Team ixamBee wishes you all success!
To help you prepare 50% faster for competitive exams, ixamBee provides free Mock Test Series all the Current Affairs in English and Current Affairs in Hindi in the BeePedia capsules for GA Preparation. You can also get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI NABARD and Other Government Jobs.
XtremeBee: Your Complete Guide to becoming an RBI Grade B Officer
RBI Grade B Interview Questions & Experience
Life of an RBI Grade B Officer: RBI Grade B Career Growth, Work profile, Perks
Dejection to Destiny: XtremeBee for RBI Grade B Preparation
Can I Give My RBI Grade B Interview in Hindi? Ask Selected Candidate Shreyash!