SBI Clerk Exam 2021
The SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Admit Cards have been released on June 29, 2021. The Preliminary Exams are scheduled to be held between July 10 and 13, 2021. Now, with the exam knocking at your door, we hope that you are in the final lap of your preparation, i.e., revision. Nonetheless, we have compiled a list of preparation tips in this article that you can use in the last few days before the exam.
SBI Clerk 2021 Preparation Tips to Ace the Exam
Now that the exam is to be held soon, it is time to step back and evaluate your entire preparation. Since we are pressed against time, we have to make each day count. We hope that when you read the preparation tips, you will realize that you have been following most of them. If not, do not worry, it is never too late to start. These strategy tips have particularly been compiled to ensure your preparation is top-notch.
SBI Clerk 2021 Best Preparation Tips
Read on and cross-check what you have already been doing. If you come across anything that you have not been doing, then remember, it is better late than never.
- Make a schedule: I am certain that you have been following a timetable and self-devised schedule for your preparation thus far. However, with the exam being just around the corner, it is time to make a new schedule or revise your older schedule to maximize the time available each day.
- Know the syllabus: Since you have been preparing for your exam you must already be knowing the entire syllabus and sub-topics by heart. However, it would be prudent if you recapitulate the entire syllabus once again to ensure you are on the right track and that you have not left out any topics by mistake.
- Identify your weakness: By now, you must already be aware of which subjects/topics are your strong suits and which are not. Adjust your timetable accordingly to work on them as much as you can in the last few days so that these gray areas do not handicap your overall performance.
- Capitalize on your strengths: Identify your strengths and then use them to ace this exam.
- Practice and revise: Ideally, the studying part of your preparation should be over by now and you should be revising all your past work. Practice Reasoning and Quants more and more so that on the day of the exam, you can solve these questions quickly and correctly.
- Previous years’ question papers: You should make it a point to review the previous years’ question papers especially at this last stage of your preparation. This will not only help you evaluate your overall preparation but will also help you assess the standard of the exam. You should review previous years’ question papers and mock tests (see below) on alternate days.
- Mock tests: There are numerous benefits of analyzing the previous years’ question papers and mock tests. These mock tests will allow you to get a feel of the actual exam. You will also be able to cognize your question-solving speed. Some free mock tests have been provided below.
SBI Clerk Prelims
SBI Clerk Mains
- BeePedia: You can find all the required study material for the General Awareness section of the paper on ixamBee’s BeePedia page. Here, we provide concise but all-encompassing news updates on all spheres ranging from Sports to Science and International News to Entertainment. These updates are also available in Hindi.
We hope the tips we have shared with you will come in handy. For any other questions or queries, you can find all the necessary details for the SBI Clerk 2021 Exam on ixamBee. ixamBee wishes you all the very best!
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, Mock Test Series, GK updates in the form of Beepedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.