Railway Recruitment Board has declared results for Railway Protection Force (RPF) Sub – Inspectors 2019 exam. RPF SI 2019 results have been released for the Computer Based Test (CBT). Results for RPF SI 2019 have been released in merit list form consisting names of the candidates who cleared the CBT.
Railway Recruitment Board had earlier rolled out notification for the posts of Constables and Sub-Inspectors. ONLINE applications were invited from eligible male and female candidates for the recruitment of Constables in Level 3 and Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Level 6 of 7 th CPC Pay matrix for the vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). A total of 9739 vacancies were rolled out by Railway Recruitment Board for posts of Constable and Sub-Inspectors.
RPF SI 2019 exam was conducted across various exam centers and lakhs of students appeared for the RPF SI 2019 exam. All the aspirants have been eagerly waiting for the results to be announced. The wait is over, RPF SI 2019 results are out.
- 1 Results have been declared for the following groups:
- 1.1 To check the RPF SI 2019 results, Click Below!!!
- 1.2 Let us look at RPF SI 2019 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement (PMT) pattern:
- 1.3 RPF SI 2019 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern:
- 1.4 RPF SI 2019 Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Pattern:
- 1.5 RPF SI 2019 Document Verification Round:
Results have been declared for the following groups:
- RPF SI Group A (Southern Railway, South Western Railway, South Central Railway)
- RPF SI Group B (Central Railway, Western Railway, West Central Railway, South East Central Railway)
- RPF SI Group C (Eastern Railway, East Central Railway, South Eastern Railway, East Coast Railway)
- RPF SI Group D (Northern Railway, North Central Railway, North Eastern Railway, North Western Railway)
- RPF Group E (North East Frontier Railway)
- RPF SI Group F (Male Candidates Only)
To check the RPF SI 2019 results, Click Below!!!
Next qualifying rounds in RPF SI 2019 selection process are the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Document Verification (DV). Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Document Verification (DV) rounds. PET/PMT rounds are going to be qualifying in nature and no marks will be awarded. PET round will include physical activities like running, long jump and high jump and in PMT round, the candidate’s height and chest size would be measured.
Let us look at RPF SI 2019 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement (PMT) pattern:
RPF SI 2019 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern:
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long jump||High jump|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Male||6 min 30 secs||–||12 ft||3 ft 9 inch|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Female||–||4 mins||9 ft||3 ft|
RPF SI 2019 Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Pattern:
|Particulars||UR / OBC||SC / ST||Garhwalis, Marathas, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras, and other category specified by Govt.|
|Heights (in cms) for Males||165||160||163|
|Heights (in cms) for Females||157||152||155|
|Chest (in cm) for Males – Unexpanded||80||76.2||80|
|Chest (in cm) for Males – Expanded||85||81.2||85|
RPF SI 2019 Document Verification Round:
Candidates shortlisted in PET and PMT rounds will be called for Document Verification. In cases of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e. older person shall be given higher seniority. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the local Administration and successful completion of initial training. Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
All The Best for the next rounds in RPF SI 2019 selectin process.