IBPS Clerk Exam 2021
With upcoming exams around the corner, all the aspirants are trying their best to get a coveted seat in the government sector. After the RRB Bank exams, it is time for the IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk Exam to get scheduled. The initial basic pay of the IBPS Clerk is – Rs 11765. But this opportunity can only be achieved if a candidate follows proper planning and strategy. Here are some tips which can be followed to achieve success in IBPS Clerk Exam but before that, a candidate should have some basic information about the IBPS Clerk exam and what it consists of.
With everything taking a modern shape today, so the mode of conduct of various exams had also changed. IBPS is the conducting body that conducts online tests for banking exams. So before the official notification of IBPS Clerk, 2021 will be released soon, a candidate should be well aware of the pattern, syllabus, and approach to secure the minimum cut-off section-wise and overall and score more marks above the cut-off. This will boost one’s confidence and will ace his/her preparation for the later stage as we all are aware that IBPS Clerk is conducted in two phases- Preliminary and Mains.
Although the syllabus for both the stages of IBPS Clerk 2021 is more or less the same the difference lies in the difficulty level and yes in mains an additional section of General /Financial Awareness is added so that a candidate is well aware of the latest happenings around the globe.
For Reasoning more emphasis should be given to analytical than logical reasoning, different puzzle sets should be practiced syllogism, coding-decoding, input-output, problem-solving, etc should be practiced. For Math, one should start with basic and then go for a higher level. Square roots and cube roots from 1 to 30 should be learned and revised. Use of short tricks should be used for solving questions where ever possible but too much use should be avoided. Percentage, Ratio, and Proportion, SI and CI, Time and Work, Speed and distance, etc topics should be practiced by giving online mocks. For the English Language, reading habit is a must. New words should be noted down, basics of grammar should be revised. For General Awareness note down all the important things in a copy and revise them on regular basis, remember important dates, be updated with the latest happenings and for computer, section learns the basics of MS Office suite, input-output devices with basics of hardware and software, some common definitions in regular use.
Tips and Tricks for IBPS Clerk Exam
- A candidate should first have a thorough look into the syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 and devise a plan accordingly. Instead of reading continuously, study breaks can be taken at regular intervals.
- A study plan or a chart can be devised keeping in mind what are the important topics that need to be covered extensively and require more practice and what are the topics that are less important by going through the previous year exam question paper and pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam.
- Try to simplify, summarize and compress the information i.e whatever you learn try to imbibe those things in a simple, crisp, and brief way by devising your way of learning.
- Celebrate your mistakes and learn from them instead of being disappointed and hopeless because every mistake allows you to learn something new.
- Acquaint yourself with the latest happenings around the globe and review them periodically instead of cramming things.
- Test yourself frequently by giving a different online mock test and analyze your weaknesses.
- Surround yourself with optimistic people who always keep your spirits high and energize you.
- Start with the basics of every topic and then go for a higher level. Practice by giving various online mock tests because practice develops strong work ethics that impact the brain.
- Try to connect whatever you have learned with something you already knew because the more you relate new concepts to the ideas you already understood, the faster will be the process of learning new concepts.
- Restrict yourself from attempting questions you are not aware of because the IBPS Clerk Exam is about accuracy and speed not about wild guesses. So work on your speed.
- Develop a habit of reading newspaper editorial or any novel, book, or watch English movies or series and write down any new words /vocabulary you come across. This will improve your English Language skills.
- Do not compromise with your sleep. Take proper 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Because things will only retain in mind if you have a proper and healthy lifestyle. Making yourself burdened with numerous things will only make one’s exhaustive.
- Modify your practice skills ie make slight changes during repeated practice sessions will make you master skills faster than doing it the same way every time.
- Meditate, spend some time on your hobbies to rejuvenate your mind, and energize yourself.
- Lastly and most importantly, focus on the process, not on the outcome. Do your best and never deviate from your path no matter what the outcome because sooner or later your hard work will be rewarded. It may take time but ultimately success crown will be yours.
Get Free Online Test Series, Daily GK Update, PIB Current Affairs, Banking Awareness as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs. быстро займ онлайнполучить займисправить кредитную историю займ