IBPS Clerk Notification
Finally, the wait is over. Official notification of IBPS Clerk exam 2021 has been released. All the exams conducted by IBPS hold utmost importance as they give a golden chance to make your place in one of the best banks listed under IBPS. The online registration and application process for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 has already been started. The last date to apply for the same is August 01, 2021. IBPS Clerk Prelims is scheduled to take place on August 28, 29, and September 04, 2021. The Mains exam will be held on October 31, 2021.
How to Apply Online
IBPS Clerk official notification 2021 has been released and the application process has also been started. Before you start applying, you should be completely aware of the IBPS Clerk application process and also check and keep all your details ready along with the documents that will be required while filling the application form for IBPS Clerk. You cannot miss any detail in the application form, otherwise, your application will not be considered complete and you will not be able to move ahead in the process. You can apply for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 till August 01, 2021. There is nothing much complicated about the IBPS Clerk application process and can be divided into a few simple steps as follows:
- Visit the official website of IBPS and register yourself by clicking on the 'New Registration' tab.
- Enter all the basic details that will be asked which will lead to successful registration. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and you can save it for further use.
- The next step will be uploading your scanned photograph, handwritten declaration, and signature according to the mentioned specifications.
- After successful upload, you will be directed to another form where you will have to fill in your other details including education, experience, marks, etc.
- You need to click on 'Save & Next' every time you fill in your details after verifying the details.
- You will be shown a preview of your application form and you can check and edit if you find any error. Once you finally submit the form, you will not be able to make any changes.
- The final step would be payment of the application fee which will also be done through online mode.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to finally complete the application.
- The text for the Handwritten declaration must be in running letters. The text for Handwritten declaration is as follows: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Guidelines for Uploading Photograph, Signature & Handwritten Declaration
- Dimensions of the photograph should be 4.5*3.5 cm and the photograph should be clear and passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20kb-50kb.
- The signature of the applicant should be clear and legible. The signature should be done with blue or black ink.
- The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The handwritten declaration should be in the candidate's handwriting and only in English.
- The signature / handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
Once all the details of the IBPS Clerk recruitment have been entered, the next and final step will be to pay the online application fee. You will be given online payment options. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card/net banking etc. The fee amount will be different according to the category you belong to. The details of the IBPS Clerk application fee are given below:
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 175 (inclusive of GST)|
|Others||Rs. 850 (inclusive of GST)|
Admit Card 2021
After the application process of IBPS Clerk is completed, the admit card of IBPS Clerk Prelims will be released on its official website. It is extremely important to keep a check on IBPS official website to stay updated about the release date of the IBPS Clerk admit card. You need to download the IBPS Clerk admit card from the official website and get a print. This copy along with a valid identity proof will have to be brought to the exam venue. All the details of the exam venue, timing, date, etc will be printed on the admit card of the IBPS Clerk.
Important details regarding the Call letter of IBPS Clerk exam 2021:
- Your IBPS Clerk Prelims exam admit card will not be collected at the time of the exam as it used to be earlier, however, it will be duly stamped by the exam centre staff.
- You have to bring this call letter with you to the Mains exam centre along with the IBPS Clerk Mains exam admit card. Besides this, you have to bring all the other required documents as per the information provided in the “information handout” such as photographs, Valid ID Proof (Orginal as well as photocopy).
- Your call letter must have a photograph pasted on the call letter with one additional photograph (same as pasted on the call letter). Without this, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Your IBPS Clerk Mains admit card along with the preliminary admit card will be collected at the time of Mains examination.
In case you fail to bring the authenticated/ stamped call letter of prelim exam and authenticated/stamped photocopy of ID proof at the time of the main exam, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
IBPS Clerk Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination?
A:The minimum qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 will be a 'graduate' degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Q2:Can we choose Hindi as the exam language in IBPS Clerk 2021?
A:Yes. IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam will be bilingual. You can choose Hindi or English except in the test of English Language.
Q3:Is the IBPS Clerk 2021 examination ONLINE or OFFLINE?
A:The IBPS Clerk 2021 exam will be in ONLINE mode.
Q4:What is the age limit for the IBPS Clerk 2021 post?
A:The minimum age limit for IBPS Clerk will be 20 years and the maximum age limit will be 28 years.
Q5:Will there be any sectional timings in IBPS Clerk 2021 exam?
A:Yes. There will separate timings allotted to each section in the IBPS Clerk Prelims as well as Mains examination.
Q6:Has the online application process for IBPS Clerk 2021 commenced?
A:Yes, the IBPS Clerk online application process has commenced already and the last date to apply is August 01, 2021.
Q7:How many vacancies have been announced this year by IBPS for the post of Clerk?
A:IBPS has announced a total of 5830 vacancies for the post of Clerk.
Q8:How many banks are participating in the IBPS CRP CLERKS-XI for vacancies of 2022-23?
A:There are 11 banks that are participating in the IBPS CRP CLERKS-XI for vacancies of 2022-23.
Q9:Are there any useful videos available on IBPS Clerk 2021?
A:Yes, you can find many useful videos available on ixamBee related to IBPS Clerk notification.
Would you like to rate this Test 5 star.