IBPS Clerk Exam Notification
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Notification
IBPS is the main recruiting body that is responsible for the selection of candidates for various posts in all the Public Sector Banks in India. Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Clerical Cadre in different Public Sector Banks. It is an online examination with multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on different subjects which test the knowledge of the candidate. IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Notification will be released in the upcoming months and the exact dates of the complete selection process will be announced there itself. But, IBPS has released its exam calendar in advance which mentions that IBPS Clerk Prelims will be conducted in December and Mains will be conducted in January. The registration process is expected to start in September. All the candidates who are interested to apply, can do so, once the official notification for IBPS Clerk is released.
IBPS Clerk 2019: No. of Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Exam has gained a lot of popularity in recent years owing to the golden chance it provides to all those candidates who are willing and trying hard to get into the Banking sector. IBPS covers almost all the major commercial banks and all thes banks listed under it release the vacancies for Clerks every year. The number of vacancies though varies every year. In 2017, the Common Written Exam (CWE) for Clerical Cadre was conducted for approx. 7883 vacancies. In 2018 IBPS had released 7275 vacancies. Thus,we can expect similiar or higher number of vacancies in year 2019 as well. We will update the vacancies as soon as IBPS releases notification for Clerk post.
IBPS Clerk : How To Apply?
As soon as the IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification will be released, the application process will start soon after. Without wasting a minute, it is advised that the candidates should start applying for the same as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush. Before you start applying, you should be completely aware of the application process and also check and keep all your details ready along with the documents that will be required while filling the application form for IBPS Clerk 2019. You cannot miss any detail in the application form, otherwise your application will not be considered complete and you will not be able to mpve ahead in the process. There is nothing much complicated about the application process and can be divided into few simple steps as follows:
- Visit the official website of IBPS and register yourself by clicking on 'New Registration' tab.
- Enter all the basic details that will be asked which will lead to successful registration. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and you can save it for further use.
- The next step will be uploading your scanned photograph, handwritten declaration and signature according to the mentioned specifications.
- After successful upload, you will be directed to another form where you will have to fill your other details including education,experience,marks etc.
- You need to click on 'Save & Next' each time you fill in your details after verifying the details.
- You will be shown a preview of your application form and you can check and edit if you find any error. Once you finally submit the form,you will not be able to make any cahnges.
- The final step would be payment of application fee which will also be done through online mode.
- Click on 'Submit' button to finally complete the application.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph, Signature & Handwritten Declaration
- Dimensions of the photograph should be 4.5*3.5 cm and the photograph should be clear and passport size.
- Size of the photograph must be betwee 20kb-50kb.
- The signature of the applicant should be clear and legible. The signature should be done with blue or black ink.
- The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The handwritten declaration should be in the candidate's handwriting and only in English.
- The signature / handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
Once all the details of the IBPS Clerk Recruitment application form have been entered, the next and final step will be to pay the online application fee. You will be given online payment options. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card/net banking etc. The fee amount will be different according to the category of candidates. The details of application fee are given below:
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
After the application process of IBPS Clerk 2019 is completed, the admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims will be released few days before the examination. It is extremele important to keep a check on IBPS official website to stay updated about the release date of admit cards. Candidates will have to download the admit cards from the website and get a print. This copy along with a valid identity proof will have to be brought to the exam venue. All the details of the exam venue, timing,date etc will be printed on the admit card.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam will be held all over India and IBPS will allot various exam centres across the country to let the examination be conducted smoothly. As it is an online examination, various centres with all the required facilities are chosen for the exam. Candidates are allotted the centres based on their choice in the application form. The choice of centre can not be changed once selected. IBPS reserves the right of changing the list accordingly. IBPS wil therefore release a list of all exam centres when it releases the official notification for IBPS Clerk. You can refer to the exam centres listed during IBPS Clerk 2018:
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2019
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT