IBPS Clerk Salary
IBPS conducts exams to recruit staff in various banking organizations in the country. It is the dream of every job aspirant to get a job that is secure and also provides benefits along with a good salary. This is why jobs in the banking sector are preferred. IBPS Clerk exam is also one of the most popular jobs as it gives a good opportunity to enter the banking sector and lets one grow gradually while learning all smaller and bigger tasks in a bank and understand its working. Given below are the details for the IBPS Clerk salary.
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs.2039.75/-|
|Deduction (NPS Fund, Union Fee)||Rs.2570.98/-|
IBPS conducts an online exam for the post of Clerk in various Banks. A Bank Clerk has a very essential and vital role in the banking industry. A Clerk is the face of the Bank directly dealing with the customers. A Clerk handles a variety of tasks in a Bank. Some of the basic responsibilities are as follows.
- Document Verification
- Maintaining the ledger, data entry, ESI stamps
- Issue Cash Receipts and Cheque books
- Government Treasury Work
- A Bank Clerk is also responsible for marketing financial products of the Bank such as deposits, loans, and schemes.
- A Clerk will also have to handle withdrawals, deposits, demand drafts etc.
- A Clerk is also called a Single Window Operator who handles the cash counters and also interacts with the customers and resolves their issues.
IBPS Clerk Salary Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Has the online application process for IBPS Clerk 2021 commenced?
A:Yes, the IBPS Clerk online application process has commenced already and the last date to apply is October 27, 2021.
Q2:Is there any difference between a Single Window Operator & Clerk?
A:No. A Single Window Operator is the job title for Clerk.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: How to Prepare for Descriptive ARD?
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
Would you like to rate us 5 star.