Have you been in search of something since long? In search of the best job? In search of the best material? In search of the best content? Or simply, in search of the best online content, to kick start your journey towards becoming a government officer?
If the answer to all these questions is a Yes, then you are at the right place! Because, we got you covered with everything at ixamBee, that you need for the job that you aspire for. Choosing a career is one of the most difficult decisions of one’s life. You need to research and ponder over things before coming to a decision that will change your life for good and would give you the respect and security that you desire for. Choosing a career is further followed by preparation and Current Affairs/GK form a very significant part of it.
Being in an online era, everyone likes to go online and thus may find various sources but finding the ‘best website for current affairs’ might prove a tough nut to crack!
Here is a list of 10 best online sources for reliable information and content on Current Affairs –
- GK Today
- Exam Bazar
- Current Affairs Funda
- Current Affairs Today
- Gr8 Ambitionz
- Bankers Daily
- Jagran Josh
So, let’s get you assured of what we claim and get to the point!
One of the most important parts of a competitive exam, which you need to prepare for is ‘General Awareness & Current Affairs’ – which could help you in scoring really well in any exam.
This section tests your ability of staying aware of your surroundings, your knowledge of everything that is happening currently around you or the knowledge of your country’s History, Civics, Geography and Economy.
Talking about ‘current affairs’, every aspirant who has been preparing for any kind of competitive exam, has this one trouble, i.e. to find a resource which he/she can fully rely on for daily news and he/she doesn’t have to waste time in compiling the daily news and current affairs from various sources and then finally find time to sit and read.
We at ixamBee got it all for you! Name it and we have it!!
Some major doubts –
- Will I be able to cover each and every news that’s currently important?
- Will I be able to cover both National & International News?
- Will I be able to revisit and revise if and whenever I wish to?
- Will this be beneficial for me and not take too much of my time?
- Will this be totally free of cost?
- Will I be able to test my preparation & learning on a daily basis?
The answer to all the above questions is YES!
- Yes, you will be able to cover each and every news without wasting any of your time and energy, which will be important from all aspects of your preparation.
- Yes, you will be able to cover all kinds of news – National & International, as we at ixamBee think of providing a complete solution to our students.
- Yes, you will be able to revisit and revise your GK, as and when required.
HOW? – We will provide Weekly, as well as Monthly Capsules regularly, which will help you stay on your toes and not skip anything ever!
- Yes, this will be beneficial and totally worth it.
- Yes, this will be totally FREE of cost, just like our mock tests!
- Yes, you will be able to test your preparation on a daily basis, as ixamBee provides you with a daily GK Quiz.
The reason of ‘Current Affairs’ and ‘General Awareness’ section being important in any kind of competitive exam is that it holds quite a lot of marks in your examination which can boost your final score to a good level.
The best part is – you do not have to devote a whole lot of time to this section. You just need to make sure that you keep few minutes on a regular basis to check out the daily news on ixamBee and then go on to attempt the daily GK quiz to check your newly gained knowledge.
As each week passes by, you can again check and revise your ‘General Knowledge’ with our Beepedia.
The moment you feel you have less time left for your examination and you want to have a detailed check on your GK, you have our monthly capsules at your disposal.
Upcoming Exams: Quick Tips
Fighting your laziness and giving few minutes of your time every day will always prove much more beneficial than sitting down few days before the examination and exposing your brain to extreme pressure, which will eventually lead to a lot of mess and last moment rush which would deliver nothing. Thus,
- Always plan your preparation.
- Divide your time accordingly
- Do not miss an important section such as – ‘Current Affairs’ which can give an edge to you over other aspirants.
- Remember, what’s tough for you is tough for everyone, therefore, opting for something which is feared by most of the people will naturally give an advantage to you.
“Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance”
Keep logging on and logging in to ixamBee and serve yourself with the appropriate, crisp and high quality content.
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.
ALL THE BEST from Team ixamBee!