SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card Out
SSC releases its recruitment notification every year for various kinds of posts. SSC jobs are quite popular among the job aspirants as they offer a golden opportunity for all to work in various offices & departments of Central Govt. SSC had thus announced its recruitment for Multi-tasking Staff (SSC MTS) 2019 few months back. SSC MTS 2019 Exam will be conducted in various stages. The SSC MTS Exam will be conducted in various regions/zones. SSC has now released the regionwise admit card for SSC MTS Tier 1 . SSC MTS Tier 1 will be conducted from 2nd August – 6th September 2019. Candidates should download their admit card from the official website of SSC and download them according to the region.
SSC MTS Tier 1 2019: How To Download Your Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card for SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam by following some simple instructions:
- Once you click on the link given above, you will be directed to the login page where you can download the admit card by entering the information required.
- Once you reach the login page, you need to enter the Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the EPFO Assistant call letter/admit card.
- You will have to download the admit card from the regional website.
- You need to make sure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration.
- The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- The admit card should be brought along with a valid identity proof to the exam centre.
As the SSC MTS Tier 1 admit card has been released by SSC, it is perfect time to start your revision and practice. You can practice SSC MTS Tier 1 free mock tests regularly and improve your scores by increasing your speed and accuracy in the exam. It takes a bit of focus and dedication to crack any examination. Thus, you should try your best and you shall surely succeed.
All The Best!