The SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase 1 exam was conducted on February 20, 2022. Furthermore, the Phase 2 exam is scheduled to take place on March 20, 2022.
In this article, we will cover all the details regarding the SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Phase 1 exam analysis and more. So, if you have taken the SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase 1 exam, we urge you to read this article very carefully.
- 1 SEBI Grade A 2022 Legal Stream: Qualifying Criteria
- 2 SEBI Grade A 2022 Legal Stream: Paper 2 Analysis
- 3 What to do Next?
- 4 SEBI Grade A Law Officer 2022: Phase 2 Exam Pattern
- 5 SEBI Grade A 2022 Law Officer: How to Approach Phase 2?
- 6 Study with ixamBee
- 7 Also Read
SEBI Grade A 2022 Legal Stream: Qualifying Criteria
There is no cut-off criteria to clear SEBI Grade A Phase 1. However, there is a merit criteria. Therefore, before going further with the SEBI Law Officer 2022 Phase 1 Paper 2 exam analysis, let us understand the qualifying criteria in brief-
To clear the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 exam, the candidates need to secure-
- 30 percent (i.e. 30 marks) in Paper 1
- 40 percent (i.e. 40 marks) in Paper 2.
- The overall aggregate of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 must be 40 percent (i.e. 80 marks).
SEBI Grade A 2022 Legal Stream: Paper 2 Analysis
The overall level of Phase 1 Paper 2 was easy to moderate. Questions were asked directly from the provisions. No questions were asked from the SEBI Regulations and latest SEBI amendments but they may be asked in Phase 2.
The questions were asked from the following topics-
It can be seen from the topics mentioned above that most of the questions were covered as per the weightage indicated in the SEBI Grade A Law Officer syllabus. Thus, the candidates had the opportunity to attempt more questions.
What to do Next?
Now that the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 exam is out of the way, it is now time to focus on Phase 2 of the SEBI recruitment process. The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam will take place on March 20, 2022. This means that the candidates only have 30 days to prepare for the next phase.
Things to Avoid
- Firstly, you must not waste your time worrying about your marks in Phase 1. It is only qualifying in nature.
- Furthermore, do not wait for the result to come out as you have very little time for the Phase 2 exam. The result of Phase 1 will be out in 10 to 12 days.
Things to Do
- You must rest for a day or two to relax your mind.
- Start your preparation right away as this will give you leverage over other candidates.
SEBI Grade A Law Officer 2022: Phase 2 Exam Pattern
Let’s go through the exam pattern of the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam before understanding the approach.
Given below is the SEBI Grade A Law Officer Phase 2 exam pattern-
SEBI Grade A 2022 Law Officer: How to Approach Phase 2?
Given below are some tips to make your preparation for SEBI Legal Officer Phase 2 exam easy-
- Firstly, the overall level of the Phase 2 exam will be moderate to difficult. Therefore, you must start your preparation as soon as possible.
- Phase 2 Paper 2 i.e. Professional Knowledge (Law) will be more advanced as compared to the Phase 1 Paper 2 exam.
- Furthermore, pay special attention to the Descriptive English paper. It is a very scoring subject and it will make or break your selection if not prepared well. Furthermore, you can also read Descriptive English for SEBI Grade A 2022: Best English Paper Preparation Tips for tips on how to crack the Descriptive English paper.
- Most importantly, clear your basics regarding the topics which have more weightage in Phase 2 Paper 2 as the questions will be concept based and detail oriented as compared to Phase 1.
Study with ixamBee
If you are preparing for the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam, ixamBee is providing the SEBI Grade Phase 2 Legal Online Course which can help you in making your exam preparation easy.
However, if you are still not sure whether you need this course or not, you can check out our Demo Lectures for SEBI Grade A and then come to a conclusion.
If you are looking for quality online mock tests for your SEBI Grade A 2022 exam preparation, look no further as ixamBee is providing SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Mock Tests.
Previous Year Question Papers
We also encourage you to go through the SEBI Grade A previous year question papers. This will help you identify the core topics and peripheral topics. Moreover, it will enable you to narrow down the most important questions that you must practice and revise just before the exam.
We hope you start preparing for the SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 right away. Preparing in advance will work wonders to give you the boost you need.
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia. Similarly, get the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs as well.
All the Best!