Attention Candidates; SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card Out!!!!
State Bank Of India (SBI) has recently announced 2000 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in 2019. In 2018 as well, SBI has announced the same 2000 vacancies for recruitment of SBI PO. All the candidates who have applied for SBI PO 2019 have been eagerly waiting for their call letters. Good news to all the candidates of SBI PO 2019 exam, finally admit cards for SBI PO 2019 prelims exam are out. All the candidates can now know their exam date and center by downloading SBI PO admit card @sbi.co.in and prepare accordingly for the finish line.
How to Download SBI PO prelims call letter 2019:
- Once you click on the above link, you will be directed to the Login page.
- You need to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of birth (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter. You need to download an “acquaint yourself “booklet as well along with the call letter.
- Please note that registration No. and password are sent to you immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by you.
- Also, note that “No hard copy of the call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
- You need to ensure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration. You can refer the application form print out if you forgot the date of birth you entered. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Documents required on the day of SBI PO 2019 exam:
- Call letter/Admit Card
- one photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Your photo and thumb impression may be taken in digital format for biometric verification, therefore it is advised not to apply any external matter like Mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates:
SBI has released tentative dates for online registration and three phases of the recruitment process.
|SBI PO Activity||SBI PO Tentative Dates|
|SBI PO Online Registration||April 2 – 22, 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for SBI PO Preliminary Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date||June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019|
|Results of SBI PO Preliminary Exam||July 1st week|
|Download of Call Letter for SBI PO Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Main Exam Date||July 20, 2019|
|Results of SBI PO Main Exam||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercise and Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Date of Group exercise and Interview||September 2019|
|Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Now you very well know your exam date and you need to keep in mind that after SBI PO Prelims another milestone to achieve is SBI PO Mains exam and to crack both SBI PO Prelims and SBI PO mains you need proper experts guidance. ixamBee experts, ex-RBI, ex-Bank PO’s who have provided guidance to thousands of students have launched SBI PO 2019 online course which will help you crack SBI PO 2019 exam with ease.
What are you waiting for??? Someone rightly said, “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take”. Therefore Hurry UP!!!!
Also read other blogs on SBI PO 2019