Attention Aspirants!!!!!! IBPS PO 2019 Notification out!!!!
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has rolled out the most awaited notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainees. Many aspirants have been waiting for IBPS to roll out IBPS PO 2019 notification and finally, it is out. A total of 4336 vacancies have been announced by IBPS for the recruitment of IBPS PO in 2019. This is a golden opportunity for all those who have been waiting for this notification and who want to make their career in banking. One can apply after going through the process of examinations/ interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, the pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc. Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria announced by IBPS and follow the prescribed processes.
- 1 IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates:
- 1.1 IBPS PO 2019 Age Limit:
- 1.2 IBPS PO 2019 Age Relaxation:
- 1.3 IBPS PO Selection Procedure:
- 1.4 Click Here to practice IBPS PO free mock tests
- 1.5 IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 IBPS PO Main 2019 Exam Pattern:
- 1.7 Below is the exam pattern for IBPS PO Mians 2019
- 1.8 IBPS PO Interview:
- 1.9 IBPS PO Application Fee 2019:
- 1.10 IBPS PO 2019 Application Process:
- 1.11 IBPS PO Guidelines to fill online application:
- 1.12 GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING
- 1.13 Guidelines for Uploading Signature
- 1.14 Click here to take a free demo of our IBPS PO 2019 online course
IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates:
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) Dates||August 7-28, 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card Release Date||1st Week of October 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||October 12, 13, 19 & 20, 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result Date||October / November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||November 30, 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date||December 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|IBPS PO 2019 Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO 2019 Age Limit:
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive) Relaxation.
IBPS PO 2019 Age Relaxation:
|S.No||IBPS PO Category||IBPS PO Age Relaxation|
|A.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|B.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|C.||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|D.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|E.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|F.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS PO Selection Procedure:
IBPS will conduct the recruitment of IBPS PO in a three-tiered process.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
Below is the IBPS PO 2019 pre exam pattern:
|S.No||Name of the test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Main 2019 Exam Pattern:
Below is the exam pattern for IBPS PO Mians 2019
|Test||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam):
IBPS will levy a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS PO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-IX will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are 7 required to download their interview call letters from authorized IBPS website.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-IX and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
IBPS PO Application Fee 2019:
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100 (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.600 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
IBPS PO 2019 Application Process:
Candidates can apply for online for IBPSPO 2019 from April 2-22, 2019. IBPS requires candidates to have valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
IBPS PO Guidelines to fill online application:
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through IBPS’s website and later download the Online application form available under Current Openings.
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Fill the IBPS Online application form carefully and once filled completely then submit the data. Once you submit the date no change /edit will be allowed thereafter
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colored picture.
- Make sure the picture is taken against light-colored, preferably white background
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”.
- Dimensions: 200*230 pixels (preferred)
- Size : 20 Kb-50 Kb\
- . If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidelines for Uploading Signature
- The candidate needs to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Dimensions: 140*160 pixels
- Size: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
ixamBee experts, who have cleared several banking exams such as IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, IBPS SO, SIDBI and others can provide you correct guidance and strategies in preparing for IBPS PO 2019 exam.