SBI PO Mains 2019 exam is scheduled on July 20, 2019. Students who have cleared SBI PO prelims exam must be eagerly waiting for SBI PO mains admit card. SBI has finally released direct link to download SBI PO Mains admit card. All students who have been waiting can download the SBI PO Mains 2019 admit card now. You have 2 weeks left for the exam, you need to pull up your socks and utilize these 2 weeks optimally and get ready for the D day.
How to Download SBI PO Mains call letter 2019:
- Once you click on the above link, you will be directed to the Login page.
- You need to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of birth (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter. You need to download an “acquaint yourself “booklet as well along with the call letter.
- Please note that registration No. and password are sent to you immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by you.
- Also, note that “No hard copy of the call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
- You need to ensure that the date of birth is the same as the one entered at the time of registration. You can refer the application form print out if you forgot the date of birth you entered. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Documents required on the day of SBI PO Mains 2019 exam:
- SBI PO Mains Call letter/Admit Card
- one photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Your photo and thumb impression may be taken in digital format for biometric verification, therefore it is advised not to apply any external matter like Mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam Pattern:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Alloted|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||20||40 minutes|
SBI PO 2019 Descriptive Test:
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) for 50 marks Group Exercise & Interview
- Group discussion is for 20 marks
- Interview is for 30 marks
All the Best!!!!