RBI has released admit card for RBI Assistant in the official website of RBI for which the notification was released few days ago. Candidates can download the call letter by providing details like registration number and password. The RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020 is scheduled on February 14 and February 15, 2020. The exam is going to be conducted to fill a total of 926 vacancies for the organization. The Recruitment procedure of RBI Assistant exam comprises of a total of two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains followed by a Language Proficiency Test. The Exam Pattern of RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020 is provided in the table below:
|Test Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card important dates:
The RBI Assistant Admit Card important dates are provided in the table below for the reference:
|RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020||February 14 and February 15, 2020|
|RBI Assistant Prelims admit Card download||February 03, 2020|
|RBI Assistant Prelims admit card closure||February 15, 2020|
Steps to Download Admit Card for RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020:
Following is the step by step process to download the call letter:
- Visit the official website of RBI and click on Opportunities@ RBI tab.
- In the second step click on the Current Vacancies tab in which the drop down list will show call letter download option.
- After Clicking on the call letter link, a login page will appear in which candidate have to enter registration details like registration number and password.
- After entering all the details, a call letter will appear in which details about the exam will be provided. Candidates need to take a print out of the call letter.
Important things to keep in mind while going to the examination venue:
Beside call letter, a photocopy of Valid ID proof is also needed along with the original copy. The Valid ID proof can be:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Permanent driving license
- Voter’s card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer
- Bank passbook with photo. etc.
Candidates need to reach the examination Centre at least 15 minutes before the reporting time.
It is advised to read the call letter carefully. The admit card will contain all the important details like date, day and Venue of the examination.
Since not much days are left for the exam, it’s high time to practice what you have studied so far. To do that, attempt mock tests as much as you can. In order to help candidates with this, ixamBee is providing free mock test of RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020. The mock tests are made under the guidance of experts and will help candidates in boosting the score in exam. Candidates just need to login to the website and they can attempt the test right away.