Read here Best Preparation Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022, important topics, SBI Clerk subject-wise Prelims 2022 preparation.
The State Bank of India or SBI Clerk 2022 recruitment notification is expected soon. The SBI Clerk 2022 exam will be conducted to recruit personnel to the post of Clerk or Junior Associates. Once the notification is out you will have limited time only to prepare for your SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 exam. This is why, we advise you to start right away.
This article will help you to strategize your preparation for the SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 exam and to assist you with your exam preparations by suggesting some useful tips and tricks.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Before we begin our SBI Clerk preparation tips and strategy for Prelims 2022, let us understand why we need to begin our preparation immediately. With the pandemic hitting us hard, candidates are getting more attracted towards government jobs as it provides stability irrespective of external conditions and this, in turn, is increasing competition i.e. for every vacancy there are several thousand applications. To compete in such tough competition and to prepare a notch up you must begin in advance to get ahead of your peers.
Take a look at the SBI Clerk 2022 notification status in the video below.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
In SBI Clerk Prelims exam, three sections will be assessed and they are;
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
We will discuss each section in detail here but before that let’s look at the SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern 2022.
|S. No.||Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Important Highlights of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
- There is no sectional cut off as well as overall cut off in SBI Clerk Exam 2022.
- You will be shortlisted for the Main Exam on the basis of announced vacancies (approximately 10 times the number of vacancies from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored).
- There is a sectional time limit for each section of the exam.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks or 1/4th of marks for every wrong answer marked.
Read more about the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022 for Prelims & Mains Exam at ixamBee.
SBI Clerk General Preparation Tips
The SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 exam is going to be conducted soon. Let us study some general tips for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 before we make a subject-wise preparation strategy. Here are a few tips and tricks to clear the SBI Clerk exam successfully.
- To begin your preparation, what you need to do first is go through the SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Year Question Papers to understand what you can expect from this exam.
- Dedicate at least one hour daily to reading newspapers
- Build up your vocabulary by developing a habit of reading every day. Write down words that you found alien or difficult to memorize.
- Practice shortcut tricks for Quantitative Aptitude as much as possible. It will help you in the exam.
- Be thorough with the concepts.
- Keep a track of your accuracy and speed.
- Dedicate 20-30 minutes daily to improving your calculation.
- Attempt mock tests as often as you can. You can try our free SBI Clerk mock test series.
SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2022
How to Prepare for SBI Clerk 2022?
What is a must to crack any exam is a detailed study plan and preparation strategy. Find out your strengths and prepare accordingly. Try maximizing your score in your strong sections and focus to improve your weaker sections.
If your basic understanding of English is strong, this section is a cakewalk for you. However, this section can be difficult for candidates’ who have studied at any medium other than English. However, if you want to clear this exam, you will have to overcome your weakness. Here is a step-by-step process to prepare for this section.
- To begin with, we’d like to clarify that brushing your English Language & Grammar skill is not something that can be done within a few days. In which case, if English is your weak point, it is best to start early and gradually strengthen your preparation.
- To build your Grammar, it is recommended you read Wren and Martin English Grammar and Composition & SP Bakshi’s Objective General English Grammar Book.
- Reading the newspaper every day will be of immense help as it enhances your basic understating of this language
- Not only just attempt but also analyze your mock tests. Figure out the topics you are weak at and try to focus on those. Always remember there is no other alternative to mock tests, attempting Mock tests is a must. You can try SBI Clerk Prelims Mock tests for free here.
- Vocabulary isn’t something that can be built overnight. There are various ways through which you can build it effortlessly. Some of them are Reading newspapers, Your favourite Magazines and Novels. This will not only help you in building vocabulary but also help in understanding how sentences are formed.
Reasoning plays a vital role in scoring high in the exam. The majority of questions asked from this section are covered by Puzzles/Seating Arrangement. You can expect around 20 questions from puzzles only. Try to practice it as much as you can. There are no short tricks here, you can only become a master of this by practising day and night.
Some important topics for miscellaneous.
- Direction Sense
- Direction Sense
- Data Sufficiency
- Ranking and Order
- Assumptions and Conclusions,
- Effect and Causes
This is one of the most important sections in the exam as scoring in this section is quite difficult, therefore we have a detailed article on how you can effectively prepare for Quantitative aptitude and score well in the exam.
SBI Clerk Online Course 2022
If you want to get the best SBI Clerk study materials and unmatched mentorship, ixamBee has got you covered. ixamBee’s SBI Clerk Online Course has been designed by experts to give candidates the best preparation resources for sure-shot success. Some salient features offered in our SBI Clerk Online Course please refer below.
- 375+ study videos
- 100+ study videos prepared exclusively for SBI Clerk Mains 2022 examination
- Study notes in PDF format
- 150+ Difficulty-based Chapter Tests
- 750+ high-level questions exclusive for Mains Examination
- 23 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 7000+ practice questions with solutions.
We wish you the best always!!
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.