Bank Exams 2019
Bank Exams have been following a set pattern when it comes to the selection process. Almost all the exams follow a fixed two or three phase process (Prelims,Mains & / or Interview) where an online exam is conducted and it is very important to be adept in all the subjects / sections that form an important part of the evaluation system. Reasoning has always been a very essential part of all Bank exams. All the exams include a good number of questions on Reasoning, be it Preliminary phase or Mains. SBI Clerk & LIC ADO Mains 2019 are approaching and it is therefore very important to take note & practice all the important questions in Reasoning section. Reasoning is a section where you can not excel unless you practice and practice well enough! Puzzles form a major chunk of the Reasoning section and are also scoring ones. To make the most of this section, you should not leave any stone unturned with as much practice & learning as possible.
With changing times and tougher competition, the pattern and level of questions have also been changing now. To stay in the race, you should be able to grasp all new ideas, logic & concepts that come across. To help you with the SBI Clerk & LIC ADO Mains Preparation, we share Concentric Seating Arrangement questions with you today, so that you may practice and make yourself perfect and eventually score well.
SBI Clerk/LIC ADO Mains: Concentric Seating Arrangement
Eight persons are sitting for conference in such a way that people sitting inside the circle are facing people sitting outside the circle. People sitting on the inner circle are A,B,C,D and people sitting on the outer circle are P,Q,R,S. They belong to different places namely Jaipur, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Assam, Mumbai, Bhopal, Delhi and Chennai.
- Q belong to Jaipur and is facing the person who belongs to Bhopal. Persons who belong to Delhi and Chennai sit adjacent to each other in such a way that person from Chennai is to the left of Delhi.
- Both R and S does not belong to Delhi and Chennai and does not face person from Allahabad.
- Person from Mumbai face the person who belongs to Allahabad. Person from Allahabad is facing outside.
- R does not belong to Assam and Mumbai. D does not belong to Allahabad.
- B does not belong to Bhopal and is facing person who is second to the right of Q. C belongs to Chennai and face S.
From statement 1 and 1st part of statement 2
(Since it is mentioned that R and S does not belong to Chennai and Delhi and both are adjacent and R and S both are in the outer circle so they are placed inside)
From statement 2 (Both R and S does not face person from Allahabad) and statement 3
From statement 5 and then statement 4: Case 2 will not be considered from statement 5 as given B does not belong to Bhopal and is facing person who is second to the right of Q. C belongs to Chennai and face S.
Question1: Among the following who belongs to Assam?
- a) S b) D c) R d) A e) None of these
Answer: a) S
Question2: If Bhopal is related to P, Delhi is related to S. Then how is Allahabad related to:
- a) D b)C c)R d) S e) None of these
Answer: c) R
Question3: Who is sitting to the immediate right of C?
- a) Person from Delhi
- b) Person who is facing person from Jaipur
- c) R
- d) Person from Allahabad.
- e) None of these
Answer: b) Person who is facing person from Jaipur
Question4: Who is sitting in front of P?
- a) Person who is facing Hyderabad
- b) Person who is facing Mumbai
- c) Person immediate left of D
- d) Both options b) & c).
- e) None of these
Answer: d) Both optins b) & c)
Question5: Find the odd one out
- a) Jaipur b) Chennai c) Assam d) Hyderabad e) None of these
Answer: b) Chennai
As SBI Clerk Mains & LIC ADO Mains, both are one of the most important and significant examinations, therefore apart from practicing these questions you should not neglect practicing of online mock tests. You can practice SBI Clerk Mains & LIC ADO Mains mock tests here, totally free of cost.