Check here RBI Grade B 2022 Notification. Check vacancies, Exam Date, Online Application, RBI Grade B Salary, RBI Grade B Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022.
The RBI Grade B 2022 recruitment notification was released on March 28, 2022. Now that the official notification is out, it is important that we go over the RBI Grade B Exam details. Read all the information provided carefully so you do not miss any details.
In this article, we will look at the complete details of RBI Grade B recruitment 2022, such as RBI Grade B 2022 notification, eligibility, expected exam date, apply online procedure, RBI Grade B salary & more.
- 1 RBI Grade B 2022 Overview
- 2 RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Dates
- 3 RBI Grade B Vacancy 2022
- 4 RBI Grade B 2022 Eligibility
- 5 RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
- 6 RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Syllabus
- 7 RBI Grade B Officer Salary
- 8 RBI Grade B 2022 Online Application
- 9 XtremeBee
- 10 Also Read
RBI Grade B 2022 Overview
Let us go over the details of the RBI Grade B 2022 recruitment process in the table below.
|Recruitment for Post||Grade B Officers|
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Dates
Take a look at the RBI Grade B 2022 Important Dates for this application cycle.
|Notification Release Date||March 28, 2022|
|Application Window||March 28, 2022- April 18, 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||April 18, 2022|
|Online Phase 1 Test for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||May 28, 2022|
|Online Phase 2 Test for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||June 25, 2022|
|Online Phase 1 Test for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- DEPR & (DR) – DSIM||July 2, 2022|
|Online Phase 2 Test for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- DEPR & (DR) – DSIM||August 6, 2022|
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2022
In the notification, a total of 294 vacancies have been announced. Take a look at the detailed RBI Grade B vacancy 2022 in the table below. We have listed the number of vacancies against each post.
|RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- General||238|
|RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||31|
|RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||25|
Also read: X-Factors to Crack RBI Grade B Exam
RBI Grade B 2022 Eligibility
A candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Criteria (as on January 01, 2022)|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Graduation in any discipline/Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks. OR, |
Post-Graduation in any discipline/Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks.
Any such course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after Class 12th and is at least of 3 years’ duration / candidates possessing professional or technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional or technical graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination, subject to obtaining minimum marks prescribed above.
Any such course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after Graduation and is at least of 2 years’ duration / recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional or technical Post Graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination, subject to obtaining minimum marks prescribed above.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Essential:|
A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where
“Economics” is the principal constituent of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR
A Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where
“Finance” is the principal constituent of the curriculum / syllabus, namely MA/ MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance) OR
PGDM / MBA with specialisation in Economics / Finance.
1. A minimum 55 per cent marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognised Indian or foreign University / Institute.
2. “Principal constituent” with respect to syllabus / curriculum means half or more of the total courses / electives / credits must be in Economics or Finance.
3. “Specialisation” in Economics / Finance means a third or more of the total courses / electives / credits in the second year must be in Economics /Finance.
A Doctorate Degree in Economics, or research or teaching experience in economics, or publication in the field/area of Economics in standard journals.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Essential:|
A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years. OR,
Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute. OR,
M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years. OR,
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects will be given preference.
Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
Let us take a look at the RBI Grade B recruitment procedure as per the RBI Grade B notification 2022. The RBI Grade B selection process will comprise 3 stages, they are:
- Phase 1 (Prelims)
- Phase 2 (Mains)
- Phase 3 (Interview)
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase 1
|Subject||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
- The paper will be objective in nature.
- The total time allotted will be 120 minutes.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase 2
RBI Grade B Mains exam will comprise 3 papers. Take a look at the details of this exam in the table below.
|Paper||Name of paper||Type of Paper||Time||Marks|
|Paper I||Economic and Social Issues||50% Objective Type, and |
50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard
|30 minutes |
|Paper II||English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Type, to be typed on the computer with the help of a keyboard||90 minutes||100|
|Paper III||Finance and Management||50% Objective Type, and |
50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard
|30 minutes |
- For both Paper I and III, there will be 30 questions and 50 marks for Objective questions (some questions carrying 2 marks each and some carrying 1 mark each).
- In case of Descriptive questions, 6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will have to attempt 4 questions (2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each).
RBI Grade B Officer Interview
Candidates who successfully clear both Phase 1 & Phase 2 will be invited for an interview. The interview will be held for 75 marks.
The combined marks obtained in the Mains and the Interview will determine a candidate’s final selection.
Also read: RBI Grade B 65-Day Study Plan
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Syllabus
Before you move ahead, be sure to take a look at RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022 for Prelims & Mains.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary
An RBI Grade B Officer’s basic pay at the start of service will be ₹55,200. The initial gross monthly salary will be ₹1,16,684/- p.m. approximately.
Learn more about an RBI Grade B Officer’s salary and perks.
RBI Grade B 2022 Online Application
- Go to the official website of RBI at https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Click on Opportunities@RBI > Current Vacancies > Vacancies.
- Click on “Online Application Form” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the “CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION” tab to register yourself.
- Fill in all the basic details required and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- Log in using the ID and password that will be generated once you register yourself.
- Fill in the required details and upload all the documents carefully.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’.
- Preview your form before submitting it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for RBI Grade B.
- Make your payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your application successfully.
|SC/ST/PWD/EXS||₹100 (Intimation charges only)|
|OBC/General/EWS||₹850 (Application fee including intimation charges)|
If you want to realize your dream of becoming an RBI Grade B officer, then there is not a moment to lose. Start your preparation for the RBI Grade B Exam 2022 today with XtremeBee to avail the benefits of online and offline coaching together!
Further, you can count on ixamBee to come to your aid for all your RBI Grade B exam 2022 preparation needs. Visit our website to learn more.
We wish you the best always.
At ixamBee you can find a number of Online Courses, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.